InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Beware of Angry Uncles ❯ Nightmares ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I have come up with another plan to get Inuyasha. I have fixed the lottery so that I win. ^.^ this will give me enough money to buy Inuyasha off Rumiko Takahashi.

*cops show up at the door*

Ziana: er…Good evening officer. How can I help you?

Officer: You under arrest. You have the right. . .

Ziana: *yells from the back of the cop car* That's it who told on me?!

Warning: Very, very sad chapter *passes tissues out* here you will need these. *sniffles. . . runs away crying*

~-~-~-~-~+~-~-~-~-~

~Beware of Angry Uncles~

"Mamma? Daddy? Where are you?" The little boy walked slowly through an empty house. He searched room after room but there was still no sign of his parents. Tears started flowing down his face.

He ran outside in hopes they were out there. He walked around for a while and noticed there was something sticky on the ground. He reached down to touch it and everything disappeared. The house; the trees; everything. Nothing was there but darkness.

Suddenly his parents appeared smiling and holding out their arms to him. The little boy ran as fast as he could. He opened his arms and tried to hug them but he went right through them. Puzzled he turned around to look at them and watched as they slowly faded away.

"No! Mommy wait for me! Daddy!" The little boy ran towards the now transparent figures. "Wait!" He ran blindly through the darkness. The figures disappeared but still the boy ran.

His foot caught on something and he stumbled forward and landed on something soft. He looked up to see his mother's face. "Mommy!" He threw his arms around her neck. When she did not respond, he looked down at her.

Dark hair was spread out in all directions. She wore a deep burgundy dress with matching high heals. Her blue, almost black eyes were closed. She appeared to be sleeping.

Until you took a closer look. Her usual glowing cheeks had lost their luster. Rose-colored lips had taken on a bluish tint. And her body, always so warm and welcoming, felt like ice.

That's when he noticed a wet substance seeping through the knees of his pants. He looked down to see that it was being emitted from underneath her body. He rolled her over to see a large hole in the center of her back.

No. It…it cannot be true.

He fell backwards onto his backside and crawled away from her backwards. Stopping when he hit a hard object behind him. He slowly turned around to see his father.

A chill ran down the boy's spine. Unlike his mother, his fathers' lifeless eyes were open and staring straight at the boy, through him. Claw marks ran down his chest turning his once white shirt to a crimson red. His hair was in disarray and a trail of blood ran down his temple. He sat there staring at the body for what seemed like hours.

Footsteps could be heard walking unhurriedly towards the paralyzed boy. The noise echoed with each step taken. Then just as suddenly as the footsteps started they stopped.

The boy turned dull eyes on the intruder of his sorrows. He wore a crisp, tailored suit, a Rolex, and a solid gold buckle. His hair was wavy and his claws were soaked with blood.

His face was hidden in the shadows. Only his eyes could be seen. His cold, heartless eyes that held no emotion; no sorrow, no remorse for what he had done.

The shadowed figure moved stealthily closer and closer. Appearing not to move at all.

All the boy could do was sit there and watch. Pain exploded in his chest. His arms instinctually wrapping around his abdomen. He looked up and saw the clawed hand coming towards him but the boy was powerless to do anything.

Then he escaped the pain and sorrow into blissful unconsciousness. (A/n: *tears* wahh That's so sad. You do not know how hard it was to write that. *more tears*)

~-~-~-~-~+~-~-~-~-~

Shippo woke with a start. His face was wet with tears. He looked frantically around the room for the faceless killer. That is when he noticed warm arms had embraced him. He looked up to see Kagome. Her brows were furrowed together but her eyes were still closed. Shippo looked at her in amazement.

She tries to comfort even in her sleep.

He closed his eyes and snuggled into her warmth. Trying to rid himself of the horrible dream.

"Shippo?"

He looked over to see Inuyasha sitting in the chair he had occupied earlier. "Inu what are you doing up?" Their voices were so faint that no human could hear.

Inu just put on his usually cocky grin. "I couldn't sleep." Inuyasha frowned inward at the tears on his face.

He's had that dream again. . .

"Go back to sleep Shippo." Inu looked on as the small boy wrapped his arms more securely around Kagome and snuggled against her.

~-~-~-~-~FLASHBACK~-~-~-~-~

Inu's POV

He made his usual rounds. Soaring from roof to roof; leaping from tree to tree. He was alone, as he preferred it. (A/n: *huggles Inu* poor Inu) Not a soul in sight. Inuyasha grinned inwardly to himself. The park was always `polluted' with lowly humans. It was Valentines Day so they would all head out to fancy restaurants or stroll along the streets. "Feh what idiots."

But he caught himself sometimes watching the couples wander along hand in had and wish it was him.

Who would want to be with a hanyou. . .Feh why do I care. I was born alone and I will always be alone.

Suddenly an all too familiar scent crossed his path. Blood. He turned towards the scents origin and ran at top speed.

He stopped at an old house buried deep within the forest. The shingles were falling off, the fence was rotted through and its paint pealing and the porch looked like it would collapse at any moment. The house was brownish color that once might have been white. But after so many years of disregard mother nature had taken over.

While looking at the house, a faint groan reached his sensitive ears. He turned to this right to see three bodies lying on the ground. He knew already that two of them were dead. He could smell their decaying corpses from here. However, the third one moved slightly to its side.

Shippo's POV

Trying miserably and failing to rise to his knees the boy fell back towards the ground. His visions wavered as he heard the figure approach.

That slaughterer had the nerve to return. . . I will not let him kill me too.

He waited until the figure came within his reach and launched himself at the entity. Trying to dig his small claws into his flesh.

Inu's POV

Inu easily dodged Shippo's attack and watched as the boy fell to his knees breathing heavily. "Kid give it up. You can barely stand let alone fight. Don't waste my time."

The small figure stared up at him with pure hatred in his eyes.

What the hell did I do to him? He is acting as if I am the one who did this. Like I would waste my time on these pitiful creatures. I mean they cannot even afford a real house. (A/n: so Inu is kind of a snob get over it.)

The boy lunged at him again but his time Inu caught him before he fell to the ground. The boy slumped into his arms and managed to whisper before he passed out, "I will get you for this. . ."

Inuyasha stared at the child in his arms.

Now what am I supposed to do? I can't just leave him here. Whoever killed his parents might return.

Cursing loudly he carried the boy through the woods. Back to his apartment. And laid the boy down to sleep in his bed. (A/n: awwww ^.^)

~-~-~-~-~END FLASHBACK~-~-~-~-~

Inuyasha watched Shippos' deep breathing signaling he was asleep.

He has suffered so much and yet he would still place his trust in this girl.

His gaze shifted to Kagome.

She looks more innocent while she sleeps. But I will not be as easily fooled by a pretty face and a soft voice. . .

He shook himself mentally as the direction his thoughts had traveled. Growling he stood up and walked outside. Finding comfort in the trees and the lulling sounds of Mother Nature. Finally, his eyes slowly closed and he drifted to sleep.

~-~-~-~-~MORNING~-~-~-~-~

Inuyasha's eyes flew open at the sound of a high-pitched scream. He jumped out of his tree and ran inside Kagome's house. What he saw caused him to smirk. He leaned against the door jam and watched the scene unfold before him.

~-~-~-~-~+~-~-~-~-~

A/N: Muahaha a cliffy ^.^ Now everyone must review to find out what happens. (and in case you want to know bribery works better than threats ^.^)

And if you don't understand Shippo and Inuyasha are not related. Inu found Shippo and took him in. Shippo calls him his uncle as a sign of respect.

P.S.- REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW!! XD

I want at least 35 reviews. I am sorry for those who do not like having a set number of reviews but this is the only way I can get feedback on my fic. It just takes two seconds and trust me it wont hurt you.