InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Beyond Time ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Beyond Time.

Prologue:

As the North Star gleamed beautifully above Kagome as she was on her way home from the school Disco.
A tiny power begins to grow with in Kagome's womb. Its glows in to a shape of a star.

' I can't wait to see Inuyasha again and tell him my news' She grinned as she looked down to her belly.

She arrives at the Higurashi Shrine known as the Sengoku Jidai Shrine. She heads staright for the well.
As she is in the well house she jumps in. Expecting to see the sky above her she looks up.

A confused expression travels its way across Kagome's face. The Well House roof was above her instead of blue skies.
She tries again, again, again and again. It was hopeless she wasnt going to the past.

Tears start to well up in her eyes.

"Inuyasha" she whimpers.


----------------------------------------------
Other Time:


"Kagome" Inuyasha whimpers.

Then all of a sudden shocked Sango, Miroku and Shippo with tears in the eyes. Jumed when Inuyasha gave a long howl of despair.
All youkai around, bowed their heads as the knew the howl meant that two mates have been seperated.

"Howl!!!!!!!!!!" Sesshoumaru heard the cry of despair. He recognised that it came from his younger brother Inuyasha.
Feeling guilt as he knew what the howl of despair meant. "Brother...." he whispers. "Come Aun, Jaken and Rin we are to head
for the Tree where My half-brother Inuyasha was sealed" he ordered. Jaken looked up in surprise. "But sir.." He said.
"don't question me Jaken. I'm gonna take what the human wench said to me in....Accept the circumstance, consequences and act
as real brothers should... and beleive it or not I think Inuyasha may need me." he said.





Next Chappie:


"hey mum what a doing" Whisper called. "Reminiscing honey" Kagome called. Whisper stared at her mothers bedroom.
'Oh... About dad huh? Mum's gonna kill me but hey I wanna know my dad...maybe the well might work for me....'

With that Whisper ran out the house..