InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bits & Pieces ❯ Did He Just... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Did He Just...
Author: Spaceghst407
Theme: Violet (Weekly Perfection #133)
Genre: Romance/Fluff
Rating: Teen
Warnings: None!
Word Count: 200
Summary: Kagome discovers just how sensitive inu noses are.

Kagome had no idea that when she picked up that new bottle of shampoo, that she would be in this position later on. She certainly hadn't meant to purchase a new kind, but they were out of her normal stock and she was in a hurry. She froze as she cast wide eyes towards the others. Shocked glances met her own surprise.

Kagome slowly turned her head to glance at the taiyoukai that currently had a clawed hand tangled in her hair, his nose delicately sniffing the captured strands.

"Eh, can I help you Sesshoumaru-sama?" the young miko managed to stutter out. Never before had the imposing youkai lord been this close to her voluntarily.

Sesshoumaru turned seemingly disinterested eyes to meet her own. A finely arched brow rose minutely and he muttered "Hnn."

Kagome scrambled to interpret what such a response could mean. "It's a new scent, violet. They didn't have the one I usually buy. Do you not like it?"

Sesshoumaru released her and brushed past her. "You will no longer cover up your scent with such things. This Sesshoumaru is particular to your own unique scent" he replied with the ghost of a smirk on his lips.

A/N: My first entry into Dokuga's Weekly Perfection Contest! So very excited to give it a try. Hope you enjoyed it.
Converting /tmp/php3Ec2V5 to /dev/stdout