InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Black Roses ❯ All My Fault... ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha characters

*(blah)* - thinking

All my fault…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Sango's pov~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I woke up to a very bright sun in my eyes. I groaned and turned over wondering how I got outside on the hot, hard ground. I sat there thinking for a couple of seconds when what happened yesterday evening came to me full blow. I shot up, instantly regretting it. I fell back down holding my dizzy, aching head.

"Damnit!" I said

When I said that I heard a pain filled groan somewhere from behind me. I turned around to find something comical. Miroku was hanging upside down from a tree and happened to have a thorn bush right under him. I counted to 3 in my head and he fell right into the thorn bush. I snickered since if I laughed I'd probably make my headache worse. Miroku instantly shot up out of the thorn bush and started to pull inch long thorns out.

"Ouch…ouch…ouch. My dear Sango, I don't see what's so funny…OUCH!" Said Miroku in a hurt voice

I snickered some more till I remembered the problem at hand.

"Miroku! Where's Inuyasha? We have to get Kagome!" I said suddenly making Miroku jump and put on a serious face

"I do not…" started Miroku but was interrupted by Inuyasha

"I'm over here you moron!" said Inuyasha as he jumped out of a tree with a grim face

"Well at least we don't have to go search for him." I said

"We need to go to Kaede's. I'm sure she can help us. We also need to heal our injuries." Miroku said

"What are you saying? We need to find Kagome! I'm sure Inuyasha can pick up on their t…" I said being interrupted by Inuyasha

"I already tried! I couldn't pick up on their trail. It's like they disappeared into nowhere! It's not surprising, considering Naraku!" said Inuyasha angrily

"Damnit, it's all my fault! If I had been stronger I could have beaten Naraku and then Kagome would be here with us." I said trying to hold in my tears

"Don't say that! It's nobody's fault! Nobody could have stopped what had happen! Don't blame yourself for something you could not have helped!" snapped Miroku

Me and Inuyasha just stared at Miroku like he grew another head.

"Any way the monks right…both things he said. Lets head to the old hag's! We can't help Kagome if we're in this shape." Said Inuyasha as he started to head in the village's direction

Now it was Inuyasha's turn to get stared at.

"Houshi, did he just say something intelligent for once?" I asked

"I believe so, and that scares me…" said Miroku as he followed after Inuyasha

I got up and grabbed my boomerang. I looked around and saw Kagome's dagger stuck in the trees trunk. I went and grabbed it. I looked at and I thought.

*I promise you Kagome I…We will rescue you and kill Naraku once and for all!*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Kagome's pov*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I woke up in a dark room. I looked around and suddenly candles lit up the room magically. I gasp at the room. It was very beautiful even though it was done in completely dark colors. The walls were a dark midnight blue; the mats on the floor were black. I was on a bed instead of a futon. The bed post were black and the top silky cover was a dark midnight blue, the second silky cover was black as was the bed sheet. There were three pillows, two dark midnight blue, and one black they too were silk. I saw a kimono lying on the dresser.

*I guess I'm supposed to wear this*

I got out of the bed and went to the kimono and put it on. The kimono happened to be a fighting Kimono. It was Midnight blue with a electric blue dragon winding up the left side with the head ending on my right sleeve. The Kimono only covered one leg and that was the left leg, the other leg was in plain view all the way to the hip and only one of my arms were covered up and that was my right one the other side had no sleeve. I also saw black slippers. I got ready and sat down till someone came for me.

*I wonder if Inuyasha and the others are okay…*

Just as I was about to get up and pace someone knocked on the door and came in. It was Kagura.

"Naraku wishes to see you." She said

I nodded and followed her out the door and down several corridors and corners. We finally reached a door and Kagura started to open it.

*Well…here goes nothing* I thought as I stepped into the room

Well another chapter done. I'll update on my other stories as soon as I can. I'm just a little stuck on them -_-! Please review!