InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Black Roses ❯ Bad Mornings ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha

Bad Mornings

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Kagome's pov~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I woke up with a horrible headache. I slowly got up and found another fighting kimono, same style just a blood red color and a gold dragon. Found a door next to the closet that I didn't see before. I looked in the door and found a hot spring. I smiled and set down my fighting kimono and got undressed from my night clothes which I don't remember putting on.

*I'm glad Naraku at least knows how to keep clean. I think I'd go crazy if there were no place to bathe and people going around dirty* I thought in silent praise

I finished bathing and got dressed. I went to my mirror to and started to brush my hair when I got a look at my appearance. I dropped the brush and just stared at my reflection. I didn't notice anyone come in the room till I felt arms wrap around my waist and Naraku rested his head on my shoulder. I froze.

"So demoness, how do you like your new appearance?" laughed Naraku as he stared at me through the mirror.

I looked at my appearance once again. I had appendages I didn't even recognize before. My hair grew to my knees, bangs and all, it turned midnight black with blood red bangs and midnight blue tips. My eyes became a ruby red color (a/n: remember Naraku's blood). I had pointed ears and a midnight black tail. I had small, but sharp claws and fangs. I even had a spider symbol on my uncovered arm (left), it was black.

"You! You….You did this! What did you do to me?!" I demanded not thinking while getting up and turning around and pointing a finger in his cheat which he caught.

Naraku chuckled.

"My dear Demoness, I thought you'd like your new appearance. I sure do." Said Naraku with something I could not identify

I blushed and Naraku chuckled

"What type?" I asked

"…pardon?" said Naraku staring at me

"What type am I?" I asked

"A dark wolf…" said Naraku like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"How could I be a d…" I started

"Because I'm made up of many different demons, my dear demoness." Said Naraku

"Oh!" I said as I stared at my feet

*How could I not notice the changes earlier…* I thought

"Kagura should be by later to take you to the dojo to train. I will be there along with others. Breakfast will be brought to you." Said Naraku as he left the room

As he said, breakfast was brought in a few seconds later. I stared at the food for a while and decided not to eat. I sat by my window and look outside. I t was dark and gloomy, it seemed like it was constantly raining, nothing grew, and no signs of life. Whoever dared to approach Naraku's castle would be trudging through thick, mucky, sticky, and deep mud. I shuddered at the thought of escaping and having to go all through that mud. The forest beyond the barren mud field didn't look to inviting either. The trees were twisted, dark, gloomy, and what made it scarier was the fog that clung everywhere. I don't think the sun even shines here, stays night all the time. I walked away from the window and sat down in front of the mirror.

*I can't believe he did this! What right does he have, To go and change me like this?! I could have gotten over a hair cut of maybe a scar or two but to change me to a demon…and I can't do anything about it or Shippo will be hurt or…well I'll look at the bright side, I could of ended up as a slug demon but I didn't. Thankfully! Well at least I don't have to worry about being weak.* I thought as I heard someone knocking

"Come in!" I called out as Kagura came in

"Naraku has sent me to escort you to the dojo." Said Kagura as I stood up and followed her to the dojo

Well I hope you like it! Please, Please review!