InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Blood ❯ chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 5
BY Kagome_13
 
DISCLAIMER: DON'T OWN INUYSHA
 
After dinner, everyone went to bed. Inuyasha, Sesshomaru and Rin stayed at the Higurashi's estate for a week and Sesshomaru felt it was time to go back home. On their lasts day at the Higurashi's estate. Kagome decide to sneak off and go play in the woods all by herself.
 
 
Kagome walked into the dark forest, in her blue dress and she decides she would find a pet that will come and live with her. But little did Kagome know that a tiger was following her. The tiger that had not eaten in two day was very hungry.
 
A full demon Inuyasha had follows Kagome to make sure she was safe. As Kagome continued to walk through the forest, in a tree their was the tiger ready to pounce on the young girl.
 
As she walked under the tree and the tiger jump out of it tiger. But before it could touch Kagome, a blur of red attack the tiger.
 
Kagome turned around to see Inuyasha and the tiger fight. Inuyasha was growling at the tiger, show his fangs while the tiger just turn around and walked away
 
 
The little girl ran to the teenage boy to see if he was alright.
“Inuyasha are you all right.'' Said Kagome as she looked at Inuyasha's face,
 
Inuyasha was again in his full demon form
 
“I'm fine''
 
“Are you sure?'' asked Kagome
 
“Keh''
 
 
Kagome looked at his face and stared hard at his red eyes
 
 
“Why do your eyes changes colors?'' She asked
 
 
Inuyasha just ignored the question and pick up the little girl. “Inuyasha, Please answer the question.'' Said Kagome as she tugged on his hair
 
Inuyasha just growled at Kagome for tugging on his hair, and Kagome whimper, because Inuyasha's growl had scared her.
 
 
When the scent of fear came from Kagome, Inuyasha felt bad. He nuzzled Kagome at the side of her face, giving her a silent apology.
 
Kagome blushed when he did that and in return she gave him a little peck on the check. So that is how they settled on their way home.
 
 
~Fin for now~
So what do you think, write me a review or email at Kagome_13@sbcglobal.net. Okay bye
Kagome_13