InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Blood ❯ chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Blood
Chapter 7
By Kagome13
Disclaimer: Don’t own Inuyasha
Inuyasha and Kouga had their claws out and were attacking each other.
“Soul Stealer.’’ Said Inuyasha as he attack went toward Kouga. Wolf Boy dodged Inuyasha’s attack, and he punched Inuyasha in the face.
“What do you think you can do? Beat me!’’ Laugh Kouga as Inuyasha wiped the blood from his mouth.
“You tried to steal her away from me.’’ Accused Inuyasha as he hit Kouga in the stomach.
“So want Jealous.’’
Inuyasha growled grow louder and he got more anger. He beat Kouga and left him on the ground, but before he left he said “ If you ever touch Kagome again I will Kill You.’’ Inuyasha ran to found his brother.
After Inuyasha left Kouga got up from the ground and limped his way to his lands. When he got there. Ayame saw him with her beautiful green-blue eyes, to see he did not bring the girl with him.
“Ayame, I have failed you.’’ Said Kouga as he dropped to his knees in front of her, and hugged her around her stomach.
“Don’t worry, my love. Everything will be all right.’’ Said Ayame as she played with Kouga’s hair.
Back With Sesshomaru
“I hope Inuyasha is alright.’’ Said Kagome as she looked to see if there was any sign of Inuyasha.
“Don’t worry, Kagome. Inuyasha can take care of himself.’’ Said Rin
“Yes, Kagome don’t worry my stupid half brother would not die for nothing.’’ Said Sesshomaru
Kagome still looking around and saw a little figure that was coming closer to them.
“Look.’’ Said Kagome as she point toward the figure.
“That Inuyasha alright.’’
When Inuyasha got close to the gang, Kagome yelled to Inuyasha. “Inuyasha’’
“Hi, Guys.’’ Inuyasha jump out on to the horse Kagome was on.
“Okay, let go home.’’ Said Sesshomaru as he it kicked his horse to go to the western Lands.
They arrive at Inutaisho’s property. Kagome looked at the huge castle and Inuyasha stopped their horse.
“Wow’’ whisper Kagome as Inuyasha grab Kagome by her waist and carried her down from the horse.
“Welcome to Inutaisho’s castle.’’ Said Sesshomaru as he led the way into the castle. As Kagome looked around the castle, for she was scared of the many statues of dog demons. So Kagome grab Inuyasha ‘s hand as they tour the castle.
‘This place is scaring.’ Thought Kagome
Inuyasha and Sesshomaru walked down a great hall. When they got to the end of it, their sat two figures .One was a man with silver hair and the other was a woman at his side. Who had beautiful raven hair and pretty purple eyes.
“Hello Miss Kagome Higurashi.’’ The man’s voice boomed through the hall.
“Hello little Kagome.’’ Said the woman her voice soft and sweet.
“Hello.’’ Kagome said behind Inuyasha’s back leg.
“I’m Inutaisho and these is my wife Izayoi.’’ The man called Inutaisho said
“Nice to meet you.’’ Izayoi smile at the little girl
“Come Kagome, I shall show you your new rooms.’’ Izayoi held out her hand to Kagome. “Okay.’’ Kagome let go of Inuyasha’s leg.
“Come dear.’’ Said Izayoi holding Kagome’s hand as they walked down the great hall.
‘So that is the little girl who is going to keep Inuyasha’s demon side from coming out.’ Thought Inutaisho as he watched his wife walked his future daughter-law out of the hall.
“Inuyasha, how would you feel if I gave you a sword for your 21st birthday.’’ Said Inutaisho
“Heck yea.’’ Shout Inuyasha
“Okay Inuyasha go get ready for dinner.’’ Said Inutaisho sending his youngest son away.
Once Inuyasha had left the hall, Sesshomaru decided to talk.
“A sword father, but Why?’’ asked Sesshomaru, whom was a little jealous.
“Inuyasha need a sword to protect Kagome. Don’t you think so Rin.’’ Direct the question to the young girl
“Yes master, I do think Inuyasha need something to protect Kagome.’’ Answer Rin
“So it is decided.’’ Annoced Inutaisho
With Izayoi and Kagome
“This is your room.’’ Said Izayoi opening the door to it.
“Wow.’’ Said Kagome as she walked into a beautiful room.
Okay read and reviews Please