InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ BLOODS & DOGZ ❯ Code Green ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author's Note

This is my first fic. That I have managed to post. I'll be updating most likely once or twice a week. I have the story written out exact word to word, it just needs to be typed.

Well Enjoy!!

Bloods & Dogz

Chapter 1: Code Green

There was thick tension hanging throughout Tokyo City.

It was less busy today, schools were closed, and nobody was seen outside unless necessary and if were then they would hurry up.

Last week Prime Minister Juan-sama declared to put an end to gang related violence or anything to do with them.

He was a good leader for the citizens but was no better then a snake. Taking ransom, tax increases fewer donations from the government and so on.

Late that day after his speech he received an anonymous message saying ' STAY OUT OR DIE!!!'

The letter suddenly became the headline news and the Prime Minister was taking more precautions

Army search has been going on for weapons and such.

Some of gang related people have been arrested and their weaponry has been subbed.

Third day it is since the message was given and everything was still. Tokyo City was swallowed in the darkness of night only given the merciful light emitting from the moon and the stars.

It was 9:00 PM on a warm but a windy summer day.

*** PRIVATE PLACE *** "Code green" a cold female voice tested the word on her red rosy lips.

The female wore tight leather pants, leather tank top, and a long leather coat that ended right on her ankles.

She also wore silver chains and black long boots that covered 90% of her calf. Though she wore all black, blending her precense in the night, her pale skin was the only thing that informed someone was there.

She stood on a tall building, looking over most of the city with the wind blowing her long raven hair behind her like a curtain and her coat.

She put on her sunglasses, covering her eyes -the only thing that showed she was alive-. Turning around she looked at a female and 3 male. All in blood red and black clothing.

"Kurama (-the one with red hair-), Yuske (-the one with black hair (non jelled) and big eyes-), Hiei (-the short but cute 1-), code green initiate in 60 seconds." She took out a gun that had initials -K.H.- on it.

" Sango, take Shippou and meet me at my place in 2 hours." She said loading her gun.

"Hai Kagome-chan." She was known as kag or kags amongst her best friends and comrades. But when it came to business she was always superior.

"5,4,3,2,1- CODE GREEN ACTIVATE" Hiei screamed on the phone and flipped a little switch that was in front of a big screen with map of Tokyo. Covered in green and red dots.

*** Normal City P.O.V. thingy***

Screeches of race bikes and cars were heard through out the city.

A total of 51 people roamed the city for a while before two gunshots were heard and the city was silent again.

*** Kagome's POV ***

I slid through the shadows almost as if though I was one as well.

While I dodged the guards and safely landed on the balcony outside the room of Juan I would've been bombarded with the lasers but thanks to Yuske for virusing (is dat even a word) them and then burning them from with in the headquarters.

Kurama was leading the gang in to the city giving the citizens the warning 'stay inside'.

As I headed inside I saw the pig ass sleeping while others work their asses off to feed their families.

" I warned you". I said in the silent room and shot him once in the brain for messing with us and the second on a little box outside the balcony. Quickly jumping off I was as the whole mansion blasted from the core and fire danced around it.

The two shots signaled Kurama and Hiei to open fire on few of the army man with the gang.

I ran and jumped from roof top to roof top as I made my way home.

*** NORMAL POV***

"Everyone back safe and sound." One of the men said.

They were sitting in a huge library taking in todays events.

"Manura". Kagome said.

Nobody said anything an eerie quitness fell in the room.

"Report" Kagome said turning to Kurama.

"He got shot 5 times for jumping in the middle of the army, past your barrier. I shot him to make sure he was dead." Kurama said. "The rest came out safe" Yuske added.

"Good." Pause. "We'll party at C-L-I-N-X tomorrow. Rest for now." Kagome gave her orders and left. She stepped into her room to see shippou sleeping peacefully on her bed.

After their missions that included killng men, when threatened, and gang wawrs. They always headed into the forest behingd the mansion and from there a secret well would lead'em inderground and into the mansion.

They usally roamed their area or hangout at clubs in their spare time.

Including Kagome there were now 55 members in their gang called "BLOODS". Every member received special training before going on a mission. Also they have 5 of 55 around the city protecting the Black Bird also keeping their leaders updated on politics and gang info.

They had an unbelievable amount of weoponary and money and they all lived in the same mansion.

To Kagome her family was her mother, Kaede, Shippou, Sango, Kurama, Hiei, Yuske, Fang and Miroku her ocusin though he lived on the other side of the city and knew nothing about her little life.

She is now 20 years old and her enemy is her brother (Naraku) and her step father (Onigumo).

He's in his own gang and both Kagome an Naraku will do anything to kill each other.

Her mother knows that Kagome is in a gang but that pretty much it. Mrs. Higurashi usually talks to Kagome about her future and all but never gets a straight reply.

The Bloods were recognizable for five things:

Loyal to their boss 'KAGOME.' Merciless Tatoo on left arm saying - BLOODS Always travelling in red cars but a black for the boss. Usually leather clothing black or red for the boss.

Kagome usually or mostly wore sun glasses to hide her blood red eyes. She never was a normal kid, always having to deal with assaults, hatred, abuse, jealousy after her father died and that was at the age of 4. All this had made her cold hearted. She looked up to kaede as her mother, since Mrs. Higurashi always trying to go back to her step father thinking he still loved her.

She is a yokai Miko having the appearance of a human but abilities of a demon and powers of a Miko. Also her gang is mostly consisted of Demons every kind and only males.

Sango is the only other female, thoough she's a human she has great fighiting skills and sharp sences.

Well, that took me 45 min. to type... I'll be posting the second chapter tomorrow or in 2 days. Ja ne!

P.S. suggestions are welcome as well as Flames...Plz R&R