InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bottled Genius ❯ Fever Dreams ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Notes: Just so you know. Basmalti isn't a type of dog, it really is just a rice. And Braune isn't a country either - it's a company which makes Kettles. So don't expect to find it on a map or anything ^_^. Can you tell I got my inspiration for these names from the kitchen? I must have been hungry or something…

And also, I haven't made a mistake about Inuyasha's heritage. Someone thought I was contradicting myself since I'd apparently said Inuyasha's parents were Wishbringers… but I'm sure I never said that. Perhaps it was because I'd said he'd been sired by a Wishbringer - yes - the ninth generation - not necessarily his father, but just the guy who made him a Wishbringer. So there's no mistake being made there.

And sorry about spelling mistakes, grammar mistakes and typos. I don't have the patience or time to go through these chapters myself and they're always kinda rushed and written in one or two goes. So you'll have to excuse me (I swear it's not because I'm illiterate!).

Bottled Genius

Chapter 14

Fever Dreams

For the first time since this whole affair had started… Kagome was worried. Or more like anxious. Yeah, sure, in the past since the ordeal with Inuyasha had begun, she'd gone through various emotions such as anger, impatience, fear, disappointment, blushing (that was classed as an emotion since she didn't know which real emotion went with that one), joy, and some more anger just for kicks. But so far she'd never been quite so anxious as this…

This was the kind of worry that chewed at her insides, familiar in situations when she'd forgotten to do her homework assignments and knew she was going to be in trouble with the teacher. The same kind of worry she got when she awaited the results of an exam she thought she'd done bad in…

It was all Inuyasha's fault of course. Kagome was using the philosophy that if Inuyasha was worried, then she had every right to be even more worried.

So here she was, huddled up at the end of her bed, and if it hadn't been so hot she would have had the blankets drawn up around her like some kind of shield against the world. As if blankets and a mosquito net would keep Naraku at bay…

Inuyasha had simply told her to go to bed with everyone else and not to stray from the house while he went away and sorted something out. Kagome hadn't worried at first, when he'd told her to go back inside while he went to fetch his clothes… only… when he'd started walking away down the beach, she'd gotten the impression something was wrong. Why wasn't he doing his quick little disappearing into thin air impression?

So she'd asked him. "Why aren't you apparating?" The result of having read too much Harry Potter in her time.

"Can't." he'd said simply over his shoulder. "Too weak right now."

Too weak? Kagome hadn't liked the sound of that… why was he too weak? Naraku had followed them, and Inuyasha was weak? That hadn't sounded promising…

Kagome gave a paranoid twitch as she heard something stir in another part of the house. She clasped the spare curtain rail that she'd grabbed as a make-shift weapon on her way to bed, and listened with rapt attention. It was probably just someone shifting in their bed… it was the middle of the night… but having spent too much time around Inuyasha, Kagome was turning into a nervous wreck.

In fact she was so nervous she was actually beginning to feel a little sick. Though that could have just been a result of eating that dodgy looking steak for dinner… Hadn't Souta tried to feed it to Inuyasha?

The window behind her suddenly wrenched open and Kagome gave a heavy start and whipped around. "Who's there?!" she demanded in a squeaky voice.

"Don't swing that thing, it's me!" Inuyasha dropped through the open window and pushed aside the netting around her bed so she could see him. She was more or less relieved to see that he was fully closed again… though he seemed to be covered in a few blood stains.

"How can I be sure you're not Naraku?" she asked pointedly, refusing to put down the metal pole.

"Because I'm not!" he said bluntly and sat down on the bed, drawing the netting back in place and swotting a few mosquitoes that had followed him in. "Damn bugs…"

Slowly, Kagome lowered the pole. If Naraku was as clever as Inuyasha made him out to be, he would have thought of some better reason than 'because I say I am'. This was definitely Inuyasha. "So what's going on?" she asked quietly. "You said this was serious, right?"

"It is." Inuyasha refused to look at her, keeping up the pretence of brushing sand from his clothes. "I don't know how I didn't detect him, but Naraku followed us here. Probably on the plane… he can hide his scent which pretty much puts him on my blind spot. He's been posing as your mother all day…"

"So…" Kagome stared at him with wide eyes, in her mind she went over all her interactions with her 'mother' for that day. "He's been that close." Suddenly she felt even sicker. "Oh god… I think I may have actually kissed him on the cheek."

She wasn't the only one who shuddered. "He's sick Kagome. Sick and strong…"

"But I don't understand something," she shifted so she could hug her knees. "Why were you a dog before? What did Naraku do to you?"

Inuyasha sighed heavily. "He wished I were a lap dog…"

For a few silent moments Kagome didn't understand. Until it suddenly dawned on her. "Oh… you don't mean… I couldn't find the bottle - did he have it?"

Inuyasha nodded glumly, mildly glaring at the bed.

"So…" Kagome quickly joined all the pieces together in her head. "I guess he didn't know what he was wishing for when he wished you were a lap-"

"He knew exactly what he was wishing for." Inuyasha broke in bitterly. "He's just toying with us… he could have done much worse with his first wish."

Now Kagome's worry was quickly changing to fear. Naraku had nine wishes and Inuyasha at his beck and call… Kagome only had three left… the damage that could be done with only one wish alone was hard to think about without wanting to panic. Naraku had nine wishes…

"What else did he do?" Kagome questioned quickly.

"What?" he blinked up at her.

"You said - before - you said you were too weak to… do that thing you usually do to go other places…" she chewed her lip.

Inuyasha just sighed again. "I told you before. A Wishbringer can't use his power on himself."

"So?"

"So making a wish that will turn me into an animal drains my life force. I was lucky he didn't ask me to do anything too drastic to myself otherwise it might have consumed all my life… and then I'd be dead." He rubbed his face. "I'm very tired right now… I've never changed forms like that before… and changing back is just as energy draining…"

"But you've changed your forms before right?" Kagome pointed out. "I mean - you pretended to be me to get me expelled and it didn't drain your energy back then. Why was this any diff-"

"Because back then the change was only skin deep. I was still Inuyasha on the inside, I still had all my strength and power, even though I was wearing your face - I was still a Wishbringer. But Naraku turned me into a dog… a real dog… inside and out. A change that dramatic had more impact on my life force."

"But you're going to be ok, right?" she shifted anxiously. He just nodded, but she wasn't too convinced. "Maybe you should sleep."

"Sleep won't do it." He shook his head. "I need to go back to the bottle… but Naraku has the bottle, and there's no way in hell I'll willingly go to him like that."

"Ok… but maybe you should take it easy." She suggested.

"I plan to." He shrugged, about to get up and leave when he noticed how tense she looked, so he settled back down. "What's the matter?"

"What do you think is the matter?" she said snippily. "How do I know Naraku won't come in the middle of the night and slit my throat?"

"Well, here I thought you were an optimist…"

"It's hard to be optimistic when our lives are in Naraku's hands." What if history began repeating itself. What if what happened to Kikyo happened to Kagome? What would happen to Inuyasha? Would he survive this time? Alone? As half a biscuit still? Would Kagome survive for that matter?

It was all becoming a little overwhelming for poor Kagome. "He could come tonight…" Kagome fretted. "He could have killed Mom - we're lucky he only knocked her unconscious! He could have killed Souta - he could have killed Grandpa! He could have killed you! He still could!"

Inuyasha frowned grimly down at the bed again, though he had to admit he was oddly touched by Kagome's concern for his welfare. "But we're all ok, we're not in any immediate danger I don't think."

"That's easy for you to say…" Kagome closed her eyes and pressed her forehead against her knees. "He could order you to do all kinds of horrible things…"

"He can't order me to hurt you." Inuyasha said firmly. "That's against the rules."

"Yes, but you could still hurt my family." Kagome pointed out. "And he could order you to stand by and do nothing whilst he hurt me himself. God… we're in real trouble Inuyasha…"

She had a very valid point… Naraku had nine wishes to use against them. Kagome only had three left at their defence. She could use up all three in countering Naraku's wishes… but then Inuyasha would solely belong to Naraku, and hurting Kagome wouldn't be against the rules then.

It was a horrible, disturbing prospect and Kagome knew it as much as he did. Her shoulders were beginning to shake and he looked up at her quickly, realising with a jolt that she was crying. "Kagome…?" he called uneasily.

"Why can't he just leave us alone?" she asked, her voice strained and hoarse, though muffled as she refused to lift it from her knees. "Why can't he see that you didn't mean Kikyo any harm - that this is none of our fault?!"

"Because that would be too simple." Inuyasha sighed, wishing she would stop shaking like that. "He blames me for her death and he wants you because you look like her. That's how he sees it… we can't change that."

This didn't seem to make her feel any better, in fact, she only started shaking harder with harsher sobs, but she didn't make a sound. Something tugged in his chest, at the same moment he tugged Kagome towards him in a no-nonsense sort of way and pulled an arm around her shoulder. He felt her stiffen in alarm, and for a moment he was rewarded as her sobbing came to an abrupt halt.

"I don't know how much I can do…" he said quietly, but with complete honesty. "But I promise that while I'm here, neither you, your brother, your mother or your dotty Grandpa will come to any harm. Got that? You're the master I follow… not him…"

For a few hopeful moments it seemed like she had stopped crying. Until she suddenly clenched her fingers in his shirt and buried her head on his shoulder as she attempted to muffle rather loud sobs.

"Oh Kagome…" Inuyasha sighed with a hopeless feeling. "You shouldn't cry - I'm saying I'll protect you!"

"I know!" she cried. "And I'm really gr-grateful!" she started crying harder.

Not knowing what else to do, he awkwardly wrapped a second arm around her shoulders and sat somewhat stiffly. "There, there. It'll be ok." he patted her back in a mechanical sort of way. "And… um… you should stop crying now, because it's rather unattractive and it'll make your eyes puffy and sore and you're getting my shirt wet and it's beginning to chaff my skin which is feeling a little tender right now if you don't mind and-"

Kagome pushed him off the bed and flopped down to embrace her pillows instead. "You're not very good at this are you?" she muttered bitterly into the fluffy cushions.

Inuyasha and sat up on the floor, tentatively touching his chest. "Yeah well I don't get much practise with my kind of lifestyle."

"You've had five hundred years to practise." She shot back.

"And I've only been awake for about thirty of those years!" Inuyasha responded angrily and tried to stand… only he needed to sit for a moment and catch his breath. Kagome must have heard his uneven breathing because she lifted her tear-streaked face and looked down at him.

"What's the matter?"

He stiffened slightly. "Nothing." He said in a suspicious wheeze.

"You're injured." She sat up suddenly, no longer crying. "Why didn't you say something?!" she demanded.

"I was afraid you'd try and splint it or something."

"You're damn right I'd try to-"

"No point. No damage. Just a memory of the pain that's all… it's healed now." He stood up carefully and gave her a stiff kind of farewell salute. "I'll be writhing in agony on the couch if you need me." He turned and headed for her door.

"Ok… G'night…" she called after him as he shut her in. Kagome stared after him for a moment before huddling down on the bed, curtain rail once more clasped in her hands. Inuyasha would protect her. He'd promised hadn't he? So there was no need to worry…

So why did she still feel sick with it?

^_^

"Where's Kagome?" Inuyasha asked the next morning as he arrived through the screen doors with a disgruntled looking Souta hung over one shoulder.

"She's in the bathroom… poor thing." Mrs Higurashi said as she went about setting the table for breakfast. "Thanks for fetching Souta by the way."

"I'm not a runaway hamster or anything." Souta said indignantly as Inuyasha let him slide to the floor. "I just wanted to see what the oysters and clams looked like."

"And if you'd fallen off the cliff onto the jagged rocks below - what then?"

"I did fall." Souta said bluntly. "But Inuyasha caught me, so no harm done right?"

Mrs Higurashi gave him a strained look before calling Grandpa and Kagome to come to breakfast. When only Grandpa turned up Mrs Higurashi looked to Inuyasha. "Could you go check on her? Only I'm worried she might have flushed her head down the toilet."

"Uh… ok…" Inuyasha padded across the living room to the bathroom door and raised a fist to knock. "Kagome, you-"

The door swung open suddenly and he flinched back in horror as he saw her face. "God! You look awful!" he cried loudly. "You're green!"

"Shut up!" she croaked and glared at him as she pushed past him. "I'm sick, that's all! It's nothing, though. Just a twenty-four hour bug thing and…" she sniffed. "Is that bacon…?"

"And eggs and chips and fried toast swimming in fat - a proper English breakfast says your mother. Oh. And big, fat, juicy sausages and… where are you going?"

Kagome had suddenly clapped a hand over her mouth as she'd dashed back into the bathroom and slammed the door in her wake. His keen ears picked up the sound of her retching over the lavatory again. He smirked and gave another knock. "You better not be in there all day - there are other people in this house who need to use the facilities too, you know."

"Sod off!" Kagome managed to yell before she succumbed to another wave of sickness.

"Oh leave her be Inuyasha." Mrs Higurashi called. "She'll come and eat later when she's perked up."

But Kagome didn't perk up. In fact she remained in the bathroom all morning, groaning ominously and embracing the toilet like it was a long lost friend. "I hate… vacations…" she mumbled to Inuyasha where he sat on the bidet close by, holding her hair up out of her face.

"Well then you shouldn't have gotten sick." He reminded her.

"This is entirely your fault." She complained. "I mean… I know I always say that, but I really mean it this time. If you hadn't turned into a dog then Souta wouldn't have left the steaks out for you, and then they wouldn't have turned back and I wouldn't have eaten bad steak and then I wouldn't be ill."

"It's not my fault I turned into a bleeding animal!" Inuyasha leapt to his own defence, a little stung. "Why don't you blame your brother - or better yet; why don't you blame Naraku?"

"Well I'm too busy blaming him for everything else bad that's happened recently." She shifted, rubbing her stomach. Fortunately she wasn't throwing up anymore, but only because she had nothing left to hold down. She still felt incredibly sick. "Just my luck… to get a great holiday and then get food poisoning. It happened when I went to France too when I was seven…"

"You could always wish yourself better." He reminded her.

"And then be stuck with only two wishes to defend ourselves against Naraku?" she pulled a face. "Don't think so…"

Inuyasha cocked his head to the side as he evaluated her. "It might help if you ate some fruit. Peaches or Nectarines maybe?"

"Why?" The thought of food made her stomach clench, but funnily enough, thinking about fruit wasn't so bad.

"They might help settle your stomach."

Well… she was quite hungry by now… "Ok. But if I start throwing up again I'll aim at you."

"Now there's a pleasant thought." He disappeared into thin air in a few whirls of wispy smoke and Kagome's hair dropped back down against her neck. She wasn't alone for long though, and he reappeared a few moments later with two red nectarines in his hand.

"Well you didn't have any in the kitchen so I nicked some from the market down across the town." He held them out. "Here you go."

"So you're getting your strength back?" she rasped as she sat up and took one of the nectarines and cleaned it on a towel. Wow… it smelt good.

"Slowly." He said carefully. She had the feeling he was watching what he said around her, as though not wanting to alarm her like he'd done last night. "Naraku hasn't summoned me. So that's a good sign at least."

"Where do you think he is?" Kagome asked.

"I have no idea." He sighed. "Normally I can sense where masters are, but… for some reason Naraku's presence completely baffles me. It might be because he's Youkai… or a Hanyou… I've only ever had Human masters before. But I can still feel him around somewhere…"

"It's like he's stalking us." Kagome shuddered as she chewed carefully on a slice of fruit.

"Well… he is."

Kagome stared at him. "That's not what I wanted to hear." Her stomach was beginning to churn again, no sooner had she swallowed her first bite of fruit. "Urgh… I think I'm gonna hurl again."

Inuyasha shrugged in an 'oh well' kind of way as she turned back to the toilet. "Maybe you need to get past the worst part before you start eating then?"

"You mean I'm not past the worst stage?" Kagome whined. "Oh god…"

With a sigh, Inuyasha patted her on the back and said in a lightly patronising tone, "Don't strain yourself, yeah?" And before Kagome had a chance to throw a roll of toilet paper at him he dissipated into thin air.

"Git face!" Kagome yelled hoarsely as she closed her eyes and prayed that she'd just stop feeling so sick.

^_^

Despite all that had happened, Kagome refused to let the latest twist of events get her down. Naraku may have been out to get revenge, and the food may also have been out to get the same thing, but she kept telling everyone she would be fine with one nights good sleep. That, no, she didn't any medication or pills, and, no Inuyasha, she wouldn't let Naraku get her down. He hadn't hurt them so far, so perhaps they would have a bit longer to prepare.

"We need to get the bottle back." Inuyasha told her as he paced alongside her bed. Kagome pretended to be interested, but was having trouble seeing as how her head refused to stop spinning and her skin seemed to be burning with a prickly heat.

"As long as Naraku has the bottle," Inuyasha went on, "Naraku can summon me at any time to make wishes. But if we have the bottle then he can't call upon me."

"He's still toying with us…" Kagome muttered, wearily closing her eyes. "I don't think our lives our in danger just yet."

"But what if that's what he wants us to think?" Inuyasha mused thoughtfully, a hand to his chin. He turned back to Kagome, about to ask her something when he realised she was really struggling to stay conscious for him. He dropped his hand from his chin and his eyes softened slightly. "You should get some rest. It's getting late."

"Mm." Kagome agreed absently, already beginning to drift off at his consent. It was probably good she slept… but he was willing to bet that at this rate she'd start getting feverish. Perhaps it wasn't just food-poisoning that was wrong with her?

"I'll be in the living room if you need me." He called, but she was already asleep.

With a heavy-hearted sigh he headed back out into the living area and flopped down onto the nearest sofa. He was still suffering from his lost energy, but he was slowly getting better… if he'd just had his bottle, then he would only have to spend a few hours in it to recover completely. But no… Naraku had it…

Until the time he managed to get back the bottle, he was have to substitute his regeneration with sleep. Not entirely affective, but it was nice to dream sometimes. Something that didn't happen when he slept inside the bottle.

So he simply closed his eyes and, like flicking a switch, shut his mind off and let sleep take him. It was pretty normal at first. He dreamt about odd things whenever he slept like that… this time it had something to do with following a trail of egg yoke down the stairs of the ancient house in Izu. Somewhere in the basement the trail stopped at a microwave. Souta passed by with clams gripping each finger, scolding him for putting eggs in the microwave. The boy didn't stick around for long though, and when Inuyasha opened the microwave he found a chicken inside. Well… more like a bedraggled looking chick to begin with, and it started limping after him, back up the stairs… Inuyasha had the distinctive impression that it wanted world domination.

But of course, if he was able to have dreams then he was able to have nightmares too, right?

That strange dream about the chicken changed like dreams often did and he found himself running. He was utterly terrified in the dream, and he knew something was chasing him - and it wasn't that chicken anymore. But behind him he could see nothing… either that or he couldn't turn his head to look. He didn't know where he was, it was neither a forest or a corridor or a road or even a blank white expanse of nothing. Up ahead he saw three doors… he had to choose one and it had to be the right one. If he chose the wrong one, whatever it was that was chasing him would get him.

He dived through the door on his right and slammed it shut after him, but when he looked back, the door was wrong. It seemed to be only half a door and it didn't reach all the way across to be completely shut.

It was going to get him.

The dream changed again and he found himself relocating into different places in quick succession. The living room, the bedroom, the hall way, the bathroom… until finally with a crack he ended up in the attic and stopped dead.

"He's coming isn't he?" Kikyo whispered, she was leant up against one of the buttress pillars in the dark cramped space of the loft. Inuyasha only nodded and went to her, crouching before her and smoothing her hair back from her face. She looked terrified.

"Don't be scared." He told her in a quiet voice.

"I have to be. He's coming and you can't stop him… you belong to him just like you belong to me." She worried her lip as she stared fearfully at the trap door a few metres away. "He'll come through there and then I'll be at his mercy."

"I'll protect you."

"You can't."

"I'll try - even if I have to break the rules."

"You'll never break the rules." She told him seriously, but not unkindly. "You wouldn't give your life up for me like that. You're too afraid. We both are."

"Make a wish, please. I have to help you now."

She was watching his face thoughtfully, before she suddenly smiled. "My life has been a misery. You'll leave me soon whether we like it or not, and then it will be even more of a misery. I only want one thing left now…"

"Kikyo-"

"I want to die a happy woman. I've never been truly happy… and I want to take the feeling with me into the afterlife." She told him quickly. That ominous thing that had been pursuing him before was getting closer. He could sense it. "I've thought about it… this is what I want. I've hidden your container in one of the sealed crates. Onigumo will never lay his hands on it again and when I die, you'll return there, he'll never be able to call on you again."

"Kikyo… don't…" he begged. "Please don't do this…"

"I wish to die a happy woman." She breathed. "Don't be sad… it's better I be happy in an eternal death than miserable for life. Please…?"

"As you wish."

She gave the most beautiful smile she'd ever given anyone. He had serious doubts that there was a lovelier sight in the world. The shadows lifted from her eyes and she was happy, for one solitary perfect moment. Then she slumped forward against him and died.

"No…" he breathed. He didn't remember if he'd cried. If there had been time to cry. He'd been sucked back into his hidden bottle before he'd had a chance to get over his shock… but in this dream he had the time.

He let her body down on the floor and saw something that made his heart jolt.

It was Kagome.

"No!"

The trapdoor burst behind him and something rammed through his shoulder… a spear or something. Darkness started to consume him. Was this what it was like to die? Sound was becoming mute and he was curling in on himself…

"Wake up!"

He jolted awake and gave a gasp as the world reasserted itself sharply. The spear in his shoulder was actually Souta jamming a hand against him. "Wake up - you're having a nightmare."

"I'm awake!" Inuyasha hissed as he pushed the boy's hand aside and looked around. It was still dark outside. "Did I wake you?" he asked Kagome's brother.

"Yeah…" Souta yawned widely, rubbing a hand through his mused hair. "Kept screamin' 'no!' or 'don't!'."

"Go back to bed." Inuyasha said shortly, as he turned his back huffily and shifted to get comfy.

"Ok. Don't let the bugs bite…" Souta gave another jaw-cracking yawn and headed off back to his room.

Inuyasha lay awake for a few minutes, pondering the meaning of his dreams. That last one had seemed more like a memory than a dream… but then it had got weird at the end… he didn't really remember the others.

But it wasn't long before exhaustion was claiming him again and he went back to sleep. This time round his dreams were slightly more pleasant.

^_^

Kagome just couldn't bear it anymore. The heat was burning her inside out now, even though she was shivering with cold heat at the same time. Her muscles felt sore and weak and her throat was so dry it was painful to swallow.

She was still really only half asleep as she swung her legs out of bed and stood, swaying for a few moments before tottering unsteadily to the door. On auto-pilot, she headed for the kitchen… needing a glass of water to soothe her poor dry mouth. She bumped into a few counters and stumped over a few magazines lying haphazardly around the floor.

She didn't even make it to the kitchen when something made her turn. Her eyes travelled from the floor at her feet, across the room… over where Inuyasha lay sleeping on the sofa and to the sliding glass doors opposite.

There was someone outside.

Only in her feverish state would Kagome even think about going out there. On a normal day she would immediately wake Inuyasha and let him go see who it was. But instead, she found her feet pattering across the plush carpeted floor towards the doors. She slid them back without thinking and stepped onto the veranda.

The person was on the beach, and so naturally, Kagome followed down the path, heading towards them, vaguely wondering who on earth would be up at this hour.

As she neared… Kagome was able to make out that she was a woman… as she got nearer, she found that she was in fact, no more than a girl really. She was sitting on the rocks where Inuyasha had shown her his biscuits (not an euphemism). Long black hair glided down her shoulders as she had her face tilted up to the star filled sky… she was wearing an old western style dress… faint yellow with floral patterns. Much like the ones Kagome had seen in the crates in the attic of the old Izu house.

As Kagome got even nearer, the heat increasing with every step she seemed to take, she realised that the girl was singing… but no sound could be heard.

When Kagome eventually swayed to a halt a metre or so away from the girl she saw something else surprising. The girl looked like the girl in Kagome's mirror…

"She was wrong." The girl suddenly blinked dark, hooded eyes at her. "She thought that she couldn't sing at all… she thought the reason she produced no sound was because angel's didn't exist, and therefore did not sing. But they exist… and they sing… sing with heavenly voices. You just have to have the right ears to hear them. Dogs can hear them…"

A small breeze tilted Kagome to the side. Her head hurt and she wasn't sure where she was. "Kikyo." That was the only thing she could really recognise in this scene. The girl had to be her…

Kikyo really did have a beautiful smile when she put in the effort. She smiled for Kagome and stood gracefully, looking down on the second girl who was an inch or two shorter. "Come with me, Kagome. I want to show you something."

Kagome stood staring for a moment, trying to remember if that was indeed her name. Then slowly she returned a lopsided sort of smile and took the girl's outstretched hand.

AN: I promise I'll try to update Life Exchange (there are only about 2 more chapters for it though). But there are plenty more chapters for this one I think you'll find ^_^.