InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Boys To Women ❯ Learning to Understand the Mind and Body ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay, often in this chapter I put "he" when referring to Inuyasha, Miroku, or Sesshomaru, but that's only because I'm trying to capture them in the way that they still think of themselves, not only in the way that they really are. Anyways, read and enjoy!

Learning to Understand the Mind and Body

Kagome ushered the four girls into her room and instructed them to take a seat. Inuyasha and Sesshomaru immediatly began fighting for a spot on the bed, while Sango calmly took the chair at the desk. Miroku wisely just sat on the floor, not wanting to join the fray about a spot on the bed. After a few moments, it fianlly struck the brothers/sisters that there was enough room on the bed for both of them to sit and that they didn't have to be territorial about it; the bed wasen't even their's to begin with!

Kagome turned toward her closet and started discarding object after object. "No...uh-uh...ew...here we go!" She exclaimed, turning around. She held up a red shirt with shortened sleeves that said, "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?" in bold white letters. Immediatly Sesshomaru hopped up. "Mine!" She growled to the others. No one challenged her. Kagome turned back to the closet and started rummaging again. After another few moments, she produced a pair of dark blue jeans with a glittery butterfly on the right thigh and the words "sweet thang" written on the rear. Once again, Sesshomaru was first on the scene. "I'll take that!" Miroku and Inuyasha exchanged looks, but said nothing.

Sango got up to help Kagome with the clothing. "This belt's nice--" "For me!" Sesshomaru all but screamed, snatching the gold chain belt from her. "Um, okay..." Sango said and turned back to the closet. Pulling a few shirts off of some hangers, she held them out to Miroku and Inuyasha. "Here you go--" But Sesshomaru had already snatched them up. "Hey, Sesshomaru? You don't need all of those shirts. Just one." Kagome tried to reason with her. Sesshomaru just regarded her with cold eyes. "Whatever," she mumbled, but didn't give up possession of the shirts.

Finally Sango pulled back out of the closet with an armfull of clothes and instead of holding them out, walked purposefully to Inuyasha and Miroku and handed them an outfit a piece. "There, try those on. Oh, wait! Hold up a sec!" She gave a conspiratorial glance at Kagome, who in turn nodded. Leading the way, Kagome headed toward her dresser. Peering in the top drawer, she moved around some things from within, then held up a black lacy bra and matching underwear. "Hm...maybe this would be best for you, Inuyasha." Inuyasha's eyes widened in horror. Fortunatly, she didn't have to say anything because Miroku took it upon herself to take up the garments. "I think I'll be needing these," she said nonchanlantly, reaching her hands toward the set.

But Kagome pulled back her hand. "No, Miroku, I don't think these will fit you. You're pretty flat all around." Miroku looked down at herself. It was true. She was flat chested and her behind looked like somebody had hit it with a frying pan. Tears welled up in her eyes, but she strongly held them back. A look of sympathy crossed Sango's face and she handed Miroku a training bra and matching underwear that Kagome hadn't thrown away yet. Kagome threw the other set at Inuyasha, who moved completly out of the way as if it was diseased, letting it hit the wall behind her.

Eyeing Sesshomaru, Kagome said, "I think we'll have to go to the mall and get your bra's. You're more like a C or D cup, and I don't have that size." Sesshomaru smirked. "You hear that, girls? I'm more woman than all of you!" Everyone rolled their eyes. "Look, go get changed," Kagome said and pushed Inuyasha out into the hall into the bathroom. After a few seconds, a crash came from beyond the door, and a low stream of cuss words could be heard from Inuyasha. Then, finally, she emerged, but most of her clothes were in disarray. The green shirt that she wore was backwards, and the bra was outside the shirt. Exclude the underwear also being on the outside of the jeans, and the pants were the only thing that were right on her.

Kagome face-palmed on sight of her. "No, no, no, Inuyasha! The bra and underwear go inside the jeans and shirt! Here," She walked into the bathroom with her and shut the door. The others could hear Inuyasha's protests from Kagome's room. "What the hell? Get the hell out! You're not supposed to be in here--" "Oh, shut up! We have the same bodies now! God, you're such a baby!" Kagome yelled back at her. After about five minutes, they both came out, Inuyasha's clothes all in the right places.

"Wow!" Sango exclaimed. "I hardly recogognize you!" Miroku didn't say anything, but Sesshomaru scowled at her sister with contempt. Miroku changed next into a baby blue jump suit. "Hm...well, I guess it fits you," Kagome said, eyeing the places where it sagged on her flat figure. Sesshomaru could harldly surpress a laugh. Grabbing a pink tube top from the bed, she sauntered into the bathroom only to return back out a moment later, dressed as if she'd been born a girl initially. Everyone's jaws dropped. The showy clothes made her look more like she was seventeen or eighteen, rather than the twenty she really was (let's just say that's how old he is in human years. I'm not sure how to convert that into demon years).

Finally finding shoes for them, Kagome grabbed up her purse, still eyeing Sesshomaru's choice of apparell skeptically. God, if mom knew I had that shirt, she'd kill me. "Well, I guess we're ready to go." Exiting the room, the other's followed her out. Making sure the door was locked, she led them down the many steps of her home and onto the public streets. Crossing her fingers mentally, she prayed, please don't let them embarress me. If only she knew what was in store for her...

Ah, another chapter finished! I'm kind of proud of myself for having this one done so fast, usually it takes me awhile to update. Another thing, I know that I wrote in my first chapter that I was going to change the names of the boys-now-turned-girls, but I probably won't. I'll see about it as the story progresses. Anyways, review and tell me what you think!