InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Boys To Women ❯ Labor Day ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Due to some strong language, and some graphic scenes, this chapter my be rated more like M rather than T for teen. I suppose it's not that bad, but this is just a warning. None the less, enjoy!

Labor Day

"So, you've worked with abused women, now here's your second challenge." Kagome once again was briefing Sesshomaru on her tasks. "Today you'll be helping a woman in labor." All color in Sesshomaru's face drained. "What?!" Kagome put her hands on her hips. "You heard me! You'll be working at St.Clair's Women's and Childrens hospital. Now get going. You're supposed to be there by 9:00 and it's already 8:30."

Sesshomaru took her time walking to the bus stop, hoping that the bus would run late. Strange enough, a red Camero pulled up beside her "Hey, sweet thang!" Kouga called. "Why don't you hop on in my ride and I can show you how to have a good time? I drive a stick. You ladies love a stick, don't you?" Sesshmaru remembered a time that she/he had tried that line on a woman. He had ended up with a black eye. Now standing here wating for this damn bus, she felt like doing likewise to Kouga.

"No, that's alright. I'll walk. The hospital isin't too far away for here." She continued on down the street, but Kouga had the car in first gear and was doing 3 mph, keeping up with her pace. "Oh, going to the hospital, are we? Well, how about we go back to my place and we can play a little doctor there, hm?" Sesshomaru shuddered. Could he not tell that she was Sesshomaru? Or was his eyes only fixated on the new chest she had?

`"Look, if you don't want to go to my place, then maybe we can go to yours." Sesshomaru had had enough. "God Kouga, it's me! Sesshomaru? You know, the brother to your rival?" Kouga looked shocked for a moment, then cleared his features. "So?" "So? I'm really a man!" "So?" Sesshomaru gave a huff of frustration. "That dosen't bother you?" Kouga thought for a moment. "Pre-op or post-op?"

The question caught Sesshomaru off guard. "Neither! Some crazy old woman turned me into this!" Kouga was noding his head, as if he understood. "It's okay. Don't be ashamed to show your true self. When I was little, I used to try on my mother's underwear. We all have our little secrets."

Sesshomaru gave him a disgusted look and took off down the street. The nerve of him! Due to running, she got to the hospital in about thrity seconds (remember how fast a demon can run!) Crossing her fingers that the woman who worked the front counter was nothing near the way the other woman was at the women's support center, Sesshomaru entered the building.

"Hi, can I help you?" The receptionist asked sweetly. "Um..." for a moment, Sesshomaru considered not doing as Kagome had asked. It would be easy to just walk out. How would she know she didn't go? But she didn't want to risk it. The only way to become a man again was through her. Well, that and surgery, but she wasn't about to be carved on.

"I'm here to help in a delivery." The womans' face lit up like a Christmas tree. "Oh, really? Thank God! The woman went into labor a little earlier than expected and has been rampant ever since. The doctors are too scared to go in there! But maybe you can help her since, you know, you one like her." One like her what?

Following a nurse, she led her down a hall to a room near the back. Before even Sesshomaru with her sensitive ears could hear the woman, the nurse stopped. "This is as far as I'm taking you. Good luck." And in a flash, she was gone. Is it that bad? Continuing down the hall, she could just make out the tortured screams of a woman. "I don't think I can do this. Teaching women to kick a man's ass was one thing. This is a whole 'nother story!"

Finally entereing the preperation room, Sesshomaru saw that all the doctors were back in a corner. "Are you the repalcement?" one of them asked her. "Um, yeah." The doctors simultaneously gave a sigh of relief. "Good!" Without letting her get ready, they pushed her through the second door into the room with the woman.

Sesshomaru about fainted when she saw the woman on the table. "Kagura? What happened?" "That damn Naraku happened, that's what! Now help me, you worthless peice of shit!" Sessshomaru went up to her spread legs that were propped up, and shuddered. "Um, what am I supposed to do?" "Push, you fucking idiot, push!" "Isin't that your job?" "Look, if you don't get to pushing with me, when I get up, you're going to be pushing up daisys!"

Not knowing a thing about child birth, Sesshomru placed her hands and her stomach and started pushing. Kagura kicked him. "No, no, no! Stick your hand in there and help direct the baby, you ass whole!" Sesshomru stopped everything. "Look, you have one more time to call me something and I'm going to go off on you." Kagura responded by giving a loud grunt.


" Oh, God! It's like trying to push out a watermelon!" Looking down again, Sesshomaru noticed that something whitish was showing. "Um, Kagura? You have a huge bubble coming out from your legs. Here, I'll just pop it--" "Don't, idiot! That's the head!" "Oh, then in that case, I'll just pull it right on out--" "Bitch, harm my child and you and me are gonna have some problems!" "Then what the hell am I supposed to do?" "Keep pushing!" "But I wasn't to begin with!"

Their senseless banter went on for a few more minutes. Finally, the rest of the baby was showing. "Now, you can grab it and pull gently," Kagura said, her voice weak. Sesshomaru did as she said. The baby was a girl. "Do you want it, or should I give it to one of the other doctors--" I want to see my baby before it goes, moron!" Sesshomaru handed the chld to her. "Good! She dosen't look like that horrible bastard of a father of hers." Looking up, though, Sesshomaru could see Naraku peeking in through the window. He smiled and waved his pinky at Kagura; she flicked him off.

Sesshomaru walked out the room before she grew sick and immediatly started washing her hands in the sink in the prep room. Naraku walked up to her. "What was it? Was it a boy? Cause if it was, I was thinking we could name it Naraku Jr. and we could play baseball and when he turns five, I can sign him up for pee-wee football and we could--" "It was a girl." Naraku's face fell. "Oh." And without another word, he left.

Getting back to Kagome's a few minutes later, Sesshomaru saw that Inuyasha, Miroku, and Kirara was having some kind of argument. Inuyasha was holding a bowl of milk in his hands while Miroku shouted to put it on the floor. Kirara had transformed and was swiping at Inuyasha. Finally, the monk threw a glass of something on the hanyou.

"Water? That's your great and mighty way to make me hand over what's rightfully mine? I ate the Cocoa Puffs with the milk just to make chocolate milk, and here you guys are, trying to make me fork it over. Tell the damn cat to make her own cereal!" Despite this, Miroku was smirking. "That wasn't ordinary water; that was holy water. It should start burning in about...now."

Just then, Inuyasha started rolling on the floor and crying bloody murder. "Let the power of Christ compell you!" Miroku chanted. Sesshomaru just shook her head and kept going up the stairs. Compared to the hectic morning she just had, this pretty tame.


So, there you folks have it! And I worked in Miroku and Inuyasha and even a little bit of Kirara this time! I suppose it wasn't as graphic as I thought it would be. Well, tell me your opinions on this chapter okay?