InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Boys To Women ❯ Three Times The Charm ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Back again with another fabulous chapter for my story! I'm getting close to the end, in fact, this might be my next to last chapter for this story! Well, I won't hold you anymore. Read it, like it, love it!

Three Times The Charm

"So far, so good, Sesshomaru. Now there's just one last thing I want you to do." Kagome paused for a dramatic effect, then said, "I want you to call up every girl whose heart you've ever broken and say you're sorry." Sesshomaru gaped at her.

"What? What the hell is that supposed to do?" "Give them piece of mind. Right now, they're probably at home thinking about how much they cared for you, but all you did is throw them aside like trash." "But they all were thrash! Over half of them just wanted my money--" "And the other half? Decent women who gave a damn about you. Quite frankly, I wouldn't have spared a second of my time on such an arrogant bastard." Sesshomaru stared at her.

"Just why I have had twenty girlfriends (not counting junior high) and I'm not even 901 yet, while you, my sad little friend, are still pining for my half-demon, half-brother from another mother." Kagome's lips curled over her teeth and she gave an almost animalistic snarl.

Stomping over to the phone, she then thrusted it at Sesshomaru. "Why don't you call up all twenty of your ex's and tell them how sorry you are?" "But I'm not." This time, Kagome merely smirked. "You either learn to be sorry, or you can learn how to change your pads until you're forty-five. In demon time, that's probably...500 years." Sesshomaru's eyes widened in horror at the thought. She quickly picked up the phone.

"Wait. You have to tell each of them that you're currently a woman. It's only fair that they get a few kicks from the your misery as you got from them." Sesshomaru opened her mouth to start protesting, but Kagome wrote Always on a piece of paper and showed it to her. She got the message.

Sesshomaru decided to start with the first girl he dated in high school. The girl's phone rang three times before someone answered it. "Hello?" "I...er...um..." Kagome slapped her forehead, then started scribbling furiously on a few sheets of paper, then held them up like cue cards. Sesshomaru looked at them and spoke. "This is Sesshomaru...I wanted to call and let you know that...I'm sorry for dumping you in college--I'm mean, high school...and I'm currently a woman." The line immediatly went dead.

"Oh, great ass-hole!" Kagome chewed. "You scared her away!" "Well, that wouldn't have happened if you weren't giving me these wack-ass lines!" Kagome crumpled the papers up and made a shot from the kitchen table to the trash can. She missed, though she was only three feet from it. Ignoring it, she turned back to Sesshomaru.

"Well? Get on the next call!" Sesshomaru did, this time when the girl picked up, he decided to do things her way. "Hello? Is this Maria? Oh, good! Um, this is Sesshomaru and I'm now a woman and--" Click.

Four calls and four dial tones later, Sesshomaru decided to give it up. "What's the use? None of them care anymore and all of them are freaked out that I'm a woman. If this is supposed to bring them reparation, it's not working." "Tough, ain't it? Good, it should be. Now, keep calling!"

Sesshomaru was sweating hard as she dialed her ninteenth number. "Look, let me get straight to the point. My name is Sesshomaru, the guy you dated in high school. I've been turned into a woman and I wanted to say I'm sorry for leaving you." The line was silent, but the girl hadn't hung up. Strangly, though, it was a masculine voice that answered. "Sesshomaru? Oh, my god! I thought I'd never hear from you again! My name's not Christine any more, it's Chris. I also had a sex change! So, what you been up to?" This time, it was Sesshomaru who hung up early.

"Man, it's funny how much people can change in just a few short years. She was the best looking one of them all. Now Christine's no longer Christine, but is Chris? And I was considering going with her again, too!" "Oh, but now you can! She's now a he, and you're now a she, and you're not with anyone, so you're available!" Sesshomaru made a face at her. "Let me think about it. No." "Well, then call the last one and tell them the good news."

Sesshomaru's hands were shaking as she dialed the number. Sesshomaru hadn't dated her because of her looks. For some reason, he had actually felt a true attraction to her. Others called it love, Sesshomaru called it needing to get laid.

"Hello? Is Kikyou there?" There was a shuffling on the other side, as though someone was moving from one area to another. "Kikyou! Someone's on the phone for ye!" Kaede called through the house. A moment later, Kikyou's breathless voice was speaking. "Hello?"

Sesshomaru's voice clogged. She hadn't changed at all, not that she could tell from hearing her, at least. "Hello?" Kikyou said, more impatient this time. Sesshomaru started making spluttering sounds, as though hyperventilating. Kikyou gave a frustrated sigh, then hung up.

"What the fuck was that?! You didn't even talk to the girl!" Kagome chewed Sesshomaru out again. "I couldn't! It's not that easy, you know!" The miko was silent for a moment, then said, "Aww, you wuved her! How sweet!" Sesshomaru made a disgusted face. "Of course not. This Sesshomaru does not possess such pathetic human emotions such as love." "Then what's making "this Sesshomaru" not want to talk to her?" Sesshomaru didn't have an answer for that.

"Well, if it's that hard to speak over the phone, maybe you should go to her house." Sesshomru paled even more than she already was at the thought. "Fine, I'll call the wainch up." "Atta girl!" Kagome cheered.

Just as before, the phone rang a few times before Kaede's old voice answered. "Hello?" This time, Sesshomaru sounded more confident as she asked for Kikyou. But when Sesshomaru heard Kikyou's voice again, she started stuttering again. "Look, damn it. I don't have time to be doing this. If you're not going to speak to me, don't call!" "Kikyou, wait! I--" But the line was dead.

"Damn it!" Sesshomaru screamed, and almost threw the phone against a wall. She stopped herself in time. "I can't do this. If I can't speak to her over the phone, then I can't speak to her in person. I'll just write her a letter and call it a day." Kagome felt sorry for Sesshomaru and let her do just that. That is, until she saw what was written in the letter:

Dear, Kikyou

I am now a woman.

--Sesshomaru

"Not no, but hell no." Kagome crumpled the letter. "You can't do that to her." "Fine, then how about this?"

Dear, Kikyou

I'm sorry I dumped you. I am now a woman with even bigger tits than you.

--Sesshomaru

"No, no, no! You know what? Fuck it. Erase the part about the tits and lets call it a day. Even I'm getting fed up with you." Sesshomaru did as she said, then encased the letter in an envelope, addressed it, and put it in the mailbox at the end of the road with the red flag raised. "Damn, why do they have so many steps?" She was panting by the time she got back to the top.

The kitchen was now empty, but she could hear everyone else now awake an in the living room, laughing their asses off at Power Rangers. Instead of joining them, she dragged her feet upstairs again and laid down, feeling almost depressed. The thought of changing back never crossed her mind.


Yeah, I know everyone probably hates me for having Sesshomaru going with Kikyou, but I wanted to add a few more characters from the show. Kagura was already used, (and someone reviewed and asked that could Kagura's baby be Kanna, so yes, Kagura's daughter's name is Kanna, and no, Naraku has not exactly left her. He just would have rather have had a boy.) So, review and tell me what you think!