InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Boys To Women ❯ Lessons Learned? ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

So, this is it! The last chapter. Has Sesshomaru passed his tests? No! But read this anyways!

Lessons Learned?

"Okay, close your eyes." Kagome stood before Sesshomaru for a final time. Reaching into the old pouch that she had been carring around for the past week, she took a handful of dust out and threw it on her. In an instant, the her became a him.

Sesshomaru opened his eyes, looked down at himself, then gave a celebratory leap. Though, because he didn't know his own strenth, he went through the ceiling and cracked his head on the bottom of the bathtub. In turn, the tub went though the floor. A naked Miroku sat in the middle of the living room. "Well, ladies, if you wanted to see me with my clothes off, why didn't you just ask?" Sango and Kagome rolled their eyes, then complety averted them when the monk stepped out teh tub, no towel or clothes to cover himself.

"Boy, it's good to be a man! I walk with confidence knowing I got my swing back." And here, he looked pointedly down at himself. He walked back up stairs, smiling.

Sesshomaru was about to head outside when Inuyasha stopped him. "What's this I hear about you and Kikyou?" Sesshomaru shrugged. "It was just a booty call." He tried to walk past his brother, but Inuyasha pushed his shoulder back. "Naw, Kagome is just a booty call. Sango is just a booty call. Hell, if you become desperate, Kagura, Princess Abi, and Sara are all booty calls. But Kikyou? That's a real woman there who deserves real respect. Now, I know I haven't been real faithful to her, going back and forth between her, Kagome, and Kagura--" "What?!" Kagome scremed. "Nothing," Inuyasha said. "but anyways, all I'm saying is, she deserves better than either of us."

Jus then, the phone rang. Inuyasha answered it. "Uh-huh. Uh-huh. You don't say? You don't say? What the hell are you saying? Oh. Wait a minute! You're joking, right? Oh, hell no!" He slammed the reciever down.

"Ain't that about right? Well, it looks like Kikyou found her someone better than both of us." "Who?" Sesshomaru asked him. "Kouga." "What?!" Everyone in the room screamed. "Yep. She said somehting abou how after she got a strange letter from Sesshomaru saying that he was a woman, she decided she needed someone who knew a woman's worth. She remembered how nice he'd been to Kagome and figured that since she wasn't using him, she would. They're set to get married in a month."

"Damn, and I was planning to hook up with her again." Sesshomaru muttered. "Oh, well! Now let's see who might be available." He pulled a little black book from his pocket and started flipping through it. "Hm...Melissa, no. Too thin. Natalie? Uh-uh, her hair was too bushy. Amanda? Definely not, she was too much of a freak for me. Then who?" He had reached the end of the book. He held it up and stared at it. "You, my Guide to Getting Women, has failed." He turned to Inuyasha. "Little bro, having run out of purpose to use this, I now give it to you. Use it wisely. Let the pimping be with you."

Inuyasha's face lit up. "Really? You mean, it's really, really mine?" He started laughing, a few chuckles here and there, until it escalated to a hysterical roar. "Ha...ha ha...ha ha ha! Ah-ha ha! Finally, I have the power!" And he held the book high above his head as though it were a sacred object. Kagome plucked it from his fingers.

"Didn't you learn anything from this whole experince? Or maybe you need to spend a few more days as a woman--" "Naw, I'm okay! So, um, any of you ladies up to...damn, what is it that women did again? Oh, yeah, um, anyone want to watch Sex and the City?" Kagome and Sango held their smiles in check. "No, that's okay. You go on and watch it without us." Strangely enough, he did just that.

"I really think this whole thing has bettered them," Sango said. Kagome nodded. "They're not perfect, but this wasn't really something that could be completed in a week. Maybe we can't change all the men in the world, but at least we've been able to change three. Considering men today, I'd have to say, that's quite an achievement." Sango smiled. "Amen."


So, there you have it. The last chapter! I want to thank everyone who reviewed, and even those who might not have. I greatly appreciated all of your comments and love all of you for them and everyone for simply reading! You were there with me when things were a little rocky, but you gave me the confidence to continue!

Okay, let me stop with the Oscar speech, cause I'm on the brink of tears! I plan to have my next story out in just a few minutes (actually, it's probably out now, so you can check the "just in" stories and find it. I named it, "Got Any Spare Change?" This one I decided to do based on Naraku's point of view (Something new. How many stories have you read where Naraku is the main character?), and of course it's another comedy. It's about Naraku losing a business of his and having no where else to work but for Sesshomaru, the very person who bought out his company. Okay, I think I've already said too much here. Once again, I thank all of you! Peace out!

That's All Folks!