InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Brotherly Love ❯ I Smell Banayasha On Your Breath ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Inuyasha characters; however, the various food items that appear in this story are, in fact, my property.
 
Brotherly Love
An Inuyasha Story
Chapter 7: I Smell Banayasha on Your Breath!
“You have to let us go, Rin.” Jakken pleaded with the girl.
“What's in it for me?” She asked, innocently.
Jakken's face was obscured as always, but this time it was also sad. “I don't know, Rin. What do you want?”
“Perhaps, a man thong?” Suggested Shippo, who still stared up into the endless blue sky.
“Seriously, dude.” Rin began, “You're stoned, aren't you?” She asked, pointing her finger, accusingly, at the fox.
Shippo gasped directing his stare toward her. “Me?” He asked in a voice that was squeakier than usual. “No…” He giggled slightly, “…Maybe…” Then he passed out, in his ropes that still bound him to the tree, snoring loudly.
“Finally!” Rin said, throwing her hands into the air.
“Seriously,” Jakken sighed, “And I was even the one who ate the funky banana.” He rolled his gigantic toady eyes and huffed once more. Then turned to face the Human child, “But, honestly. You really, really need to let me go, Rin.”
“Hmm…” Rin placed a finger on her chin and furrowed her brow in deep thought. “Nope.” She shook her head, smile, and pranced away happily singing to herself.
“I'm still mad at you, you know.” Shippo said as he began to wake up. Jakken sighed, hanging his head.
(Kouga's group)
Still dragging the pathetic mutt behind him, Kouga scavenged the forest for any sign of Shippo. He stopped and glared back at the dirty dog. “You know,” he growled, “this would be much easier if you would get off your pitiful butt and walk, Mutt-face.”
Mutt-face simply sat on the ground, uselessly. Kouga sighed, “Fine.” Then, proceeded to drag the mutt along. “Don't blame me when you get a seriously bad rash from all this.”
(Miroku's group)
Miroku was riding behind Sango on Kilala's back. As usual, they were searching the mountains from above. Though, Miroku was much more interested in Sango's backside. `Resist all temptation' was repeating in his mind as he stared at the glorious buttocks. Occasionally, his hand would slip from the trance and reach for the beautiful rump; only to be pulled back as quickly as possible. He would then stuff his index finger up his nose in an attempt to further the chanting.
Sango had not yet realized the monk's routine. She was much to fixated on her own thoughts. `Damn, I know I promised to marry the monk,' she sighed, `But, Sesshomaru is so much hotter.' She quickly glanced back at her betrothed… “Still poking your brain, I see.” She mumbled before turning forward again. `God, I want out of this bind.'
(Sesshomaru's group)
Sesshomaru was forced to hunt through the village outskirts with Kagome. `I think I understand why Inuyasha is going for food items now.' He glanced back at Kagome who was still rambling on. `This Human is beyond annoying.' He turned forward again and sighed. `I should have chosen the Demon Slayer.' Picturing Sango in his mind, he smiled, `She sure is a sexy.' He growled as the monk appeared in the picture of his mind, `My only obstacle is that damn monk.'
“Sesshomaru?” Kagome asked, causing the demon to lose his train of thought.
“What is it?” He asked the irritating Human.
She giggled, earning herself a growl from the Demon. “Can I call you Fluffy?”
He stopped upon hearing her obnoxious question. Turning to face her, he yelled, “NO!” Then turned back around and stormed off. “Infuriating wench!” He growled. “Can I call you fluffy?!” He murmured, mockingly.
Kagome simply skipped along, ever so merrily, after him. “He's almost as hot as Kouga.” She giggled.
(Rin's group)
“Alright, Toad-breath,” Rin began as Jakken glared at her, “I'll let you go on one condition.” She held up one finger in front of him.
“What? Anything to get out of these ropes and back to Lord Sesshomaru!” Jakken squealed.
Rin shook her head, “That's' just it, Jakken.” She told him.
“Just what, girl?” Jakken asked.
Rin waved her finger at him. “My one condition, Toad-face.” She stood up straight and began pacing in front of his tree. “Would you like to know what it is?”
Jakken sighed, “Alright Rin. Let's hear it, then.”
“Oh, oh! I know!” Shippo interrupted them. “He has to convince Sesshomaru to wear a man thong and perform an exotic pole dance for Naraku?”
NO!” Rin yelled at the small fox demon.
“Damn,” Shippo muttered, “And I was sure that was it.”
Rin sighed, “You stupid little badger thingy.” She walked over to Shippo's tree and patted him on the head.
“I'm a fox!” He yelled, red-faced.
“You're just confused, you silly squirrel.” She said still patting his head. “Now.” She began pacing again, then pointed at Jakken. “I've changed my mind, Toad-face. There will be more than one condition.” Jakken sighed. “You have to promise not to tell anyone about this.” She paused for an answer.
“Alright, I promise.” The toad agreed.
“The same goes for you, badger-face.” She told Shippo.
“WEEE!” Shippo clapped his hands happily, “I got a nickname.”
Rin glared at him, “Promise me!” She yelled.
“Alright, I promise.” Shippo said.
“Thank you.” Rin said. “And secondly,” she pointed to Jakken once more. “You have to promise to never, ever look at, talk to, think about, or even come near Lord Sesshomaru again.”
Jakken's jaw dropped, how could he possibly promise her that? “I can't.” He told her.
“Really?” She asked. “I suppose that you don't want your freedom, then, Toad-face.”
“Yes, I do want freedom. And would you quite calling me that?”
“What if I like calling you that, Toad-face?”
Jakken sighed and nodded his head, “Alright, I promise.”
Rin clapped her hands with joy and then pointed at Shippo. “As for you. You have to quit getting high off those mushrooms.”
“What?” Shippo asked. “I wasn't listening. I was too busy getting high off these mushrooms. Could you repeat that please?” Rin ran over to him and took the mushrooms from him. “Hey!” Shippo protested. “Those are mine!”
“Not anymore.” She told him. “I am going to burn these so that they will be no more.” Shippo began to cry as she threw the mushrooms, one at a time, into the fire.
“Oh, shut up, you big baby.”
Suddenly, he stopped crying. “I recognize that voice.” Looking up, Shippo saw Kouga standing mere feet from his tree. “Kouga!” He looked behind the wolf. “Oh, and there's Inuyasha, too.” He muttered. `Great.'
“What're you doing all the way out here, Shippo?” Kouga asked. “And why are you tied to a tree?” He glanced around the clearing. “Hey, who's that?” He asked looking at the toad. Taking a closer look, he decided upon asked another question. “And why's it so ugly?”
“That's Toad-face, and you already know Rin.” Shippo informed him.
The smell of the burning mushrooms brought Inuyasha back from his patheticness. “What's that smell?” He asked. “Ugh, I hate mushrooms.” He walked over to Jakken's tree and sniffed. “There, no more mushroom smell.” He paused and sniffed a bit more. “Hey, there's another smell here. And it's real familiar.” He got close to Jakken's beak-like mouth and took a big whiff. “Ah!” He screamed at the toad as he jumped back, pointing his finger at him.
“Uh-oh.” Shippo said. “You're in for it now, Toad-face.”
“You ate her!” Inuyasha yelled at Jakken.
“Not this again.” Jakken sighed.
“I trusted you, and you ate my Banayasha!”
“Finally, something interesting happens.” Kouga said, lounging against a nearby tree. “I was waiting for him to realize that.”
“How could you!” Inuyasha whined at the toad.
“I didn't do anything wrong!” Jakken protested.
“Liar!” Inuyasha yelled at him. “What am I supposed to do now? I'm all alone!”
Just then, Miroku and Sesshomaru's groups walked into the clearing.
“Rin.” Sesshomaru said.
“Lord Sesshomaru!” Rin squealed with delight, running to his side.
“Lord Sesshomaru!” Jakken squealed with an equal amount of delight, trying—but failing miserably—to run to his other side.
“You're not going anywhere!” Inuyasha said. “You ate my Banayasha and I will make you pay dearly for that crime!”
Sango walked to Kouga's side and asked, “So, Toad-face ate Banayasha?”
“Yep.” Kouga said. “And the mutt's really got his panties in a twist because of it.” He laughed. “Isn't it great?”
“Of course.” She walked over to stand as close as possible to her secretly admired, Sesshomaru. Noticing this, Rin glared at her.
Kagome ran over to Inuyasha and smiled at him. “Look at what I found for dinner tonight, Inuyasha!” He looked at her with tears in his eyes that caused his heavy mascara to run. “Tomatoes and potatoes!” She informed him with a grin.
Inuyasha's eyes grew wide and sparkly. He quickly grabbed a tomato and a potato. “Twiiinns!” He gleefully cried. “I had twiiinns!” He ran around the clearing, showing his new-borns off to everyone there.
Kouga had tears in his eyes from laughing so hard at the idiotic mutt. “Twins?” He asked. “What are you a woman now?”
“Shh!” Inuyasha hushed him. “The babies are sleeping.”
“Oh, sorry,” Kouga began sarcastically, “Mommy!” He went into another fit of laughter.
Miroku, who was quite interested in the new twins, asked, “So, what are they're names?”
“Tomuyasha and Potuyasha.” Inuyasha informed him, wiping the mascara off his cheeks.
“Not to be rude or anything.” Kagome began. “But, they're not even the same vegetable.”
“Not to mention,” Sango began. “One of them is a fruit.”
Sesshomaru sighed. “Here we go again.”
“Yes.” Rin sighed. “He sure does replace things quickly.”
Inuyasha was gleefully spinning around with the new `twins' tucked lovingly in his motherly embrace.
END CHAPTER
Next chapter:
Inuyasha has found new food items to love and to cherish; until its death does them part. Jakken and Shippo have been set free, much to the annoyance of Sesshomaru and Rin. Kikyo and Naraku make a guest appearance.
Author's note:
Thank you to the following readers who have reviewed chapter 6 as of Dec 5: Taiyoukai-And-Hanyou. And thank you again to Taiyoukai-And-Hanyou for the idea to use a potato and/or a tomato for the next food fetish. I was unsure what to give him next, so this chapter was going to be postponed until further notice. But, it's up now. Yay!
Thank you to all of my readers and reviewers. I hope you enjoyed the previous chapters and will enjoy the chapters to come. And please continue to read and review.
-firebunny89