InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Candy Crush ❯ chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Candy Crush
By: Aoyama and Neo Staff
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or any of its characters. (Though I can dream that I do)
 
Summery: Kagome gives Inuyasha a bar of chocolate and promises to give him another one later. When she does Inuyasha gives Kagome something in return. Is it because of the chocolate or something else?
 
Rating: pg 13
Genera: romance/humor
Pairing: Inuyasha/Kagome
Chapter title: chapter 1
 
“Oh!” Kagome exclaimed as her butt came in to hard contact with the ground. “Ow ow ow ow ow…”
 
“Kagome, are you ok?” came Shippou's voice from the rim of the well.
 
Kagome looked up and saw the small shadow that she knew was Shippou hanging over the well rim.
 
“Yes, Shippou-chan, I'm fine. But…uh, could you go and get Inuyasha? I need his help.”
 
Shippou, happy to be able to help Kagome, called down to her, “OK! I'll be back in a second with dog face!”
 
“Who you calling dog face you little brat?” came another, more familiar voice from the rim of the well. A few seconds later another shadow joined Shippou's small one and Shippou was hoisted in to the air.
 
“Let me go you ass!” Shippou cried, making Kagome sigh. She had hoped that he would not pick up any language from Inuyasha, but it had been to much for her to hope for.
 
“Inuyasha!” she said in a warning voice that made his ears flatten. “See what you made Shippou say?”
 
Inuyasha growled and dropped Shippou before he jumped in to the well, hauling both Kagome and her backpack, which was even bigger then the last time, up.
 
“What I made him say?” Inuyasha said, setting her down. “How am I the one to make him say it if it's him that said it?”
 
Kagome rolled her eyes and said, “Hey, you're the one who taught it to him then! Stop it! He's just a kid and doesn't need to know those words yet!”
 
“So,” said Inuyasha, getting smart. “When is the right time to teach them to him?”
 
Kagome threw her hands up in exasperation and yelled, “Never! He doesn't need to know those words ever!”
 
“Well he does now so shut up about it!”
 
“No! He's a kid!”
 
“Yes! Who cares?”
 
“No! I do!”
 
“Yes!”
 
“No!”
 
“Hey Kagome?” Shippou cut in, bored now with the fight. “What's this?” he held up a silver package that had the word `chocolate' written on it. “And what's…chamocolent?”
 
Kagome sighed and went to pick the candy up.
 
“It's called chocolate, Shippou, and it's a candy. I was…”
 
“Candy? Really? Is it for me?” Shippou cut in.
 
Kagome glanced at Inuyasha, who hadn't a clue what she was going to do.
 
“Well…no, Shippou, it isn't. I was going to give it to…” she glanced again at Inuyasha. “…um…Inuyasha! I was going to give this to Inuyasha.”
 
A/N: RandR people!
 
Aoyama: Heya! It's me, Aoyama!
 
Neo: And me! Neo Staff!
 
Aoyama: Yeah, we just wanted to tell yaz that we're workin on this fic together.
 
Neo: Yep yep! I'm typing and we're both putting ideas into it! Oh, and I'm the one who made up the title!
 
Aoyama: Are not!
 
Neo: Am to!
 
Aoyama: Ok, so right, but still!
 
Neo: ^_^
 
Aoyama and Neo: Ja ne!
 
Aoyama and Neo