InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Changing is Inevitable ❯ Walking Away ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 

Thank you people that read and reveiw. Please, please, reveiw. I really want to know how people like or dis-like my stories.

 

:::Name:::=Point of view

;;;Place;;;=place or with someone

---Flash---=Flash back

 

 

Chapter Five Walking Away

;;;Kagome in the forest, morning of her fifth day;;;

:::Kagome:::

I was woke up that morning to find Iun Yasha missing. I packed up and went for a swim in a bikini I packed from my time. I swam a cupple laps a got dressed in a kimono. Sango reminded me that I this was the fifth day and I had to fit is some of my clothes.

I walked though the forest to heard Kikyo and Inu Yasha. I quickly hind my sent and listened.

"Iun Yasha, why can't you kill he now?"

"I need her for the Jewel, so I can wish you back."

"Why don't just take me to the group and I help get the jewels instead of my copy?"

"Thats a good plan. I'll take you now. They all should be a wake."

I walked out of my hiding spot as Inu Yasha and the dirt mound walked to the group. I was so angry. I didn't like Iun Yasha anymore, but this was personal. He wantted to kill me and replace me with a walking pot with legs. I used my speed and got there just in time to see Inu Yasha and Kikyo enter the camp site.

"Your awak Wench. I thought you would be still sleeping."

"Don't call me a wench Inu Yasha. It would even be better to call me Princess if I were you. Don't call me any other names you like to call me such as bitch, whore, wench, and others. I can't stand it anymore. I can't keep this secret anylonger."

"Kagome, don't. Your father would be dissapointed," Sango said. Miroku and Shippo were looking at Sango and me like we were crazy.

"I don't care. I will just erase their memories after I show them."

"Show me what bitch?!" Inu Yasha said taking Kikyo and walking up to my face.

"Show you this." I closed my eyes and reopened them. I looked at all my friends, shocked faces but Sango. "You happy? Now you will know what you were about to kill."

"Your the Princess of-" I ran up to Inu Yasha and slapped my hand over his mouth.

"Don't you dare Inu Yasha. If you ever tell a soul, I promise to make the rest of your life worse than hell." Inu Yasha nodded and I looked at Kikyo taking my hand away.

"You are that miko demon aren't you?" She said.

"Yes I am. I'm am sorry I have to erase your memory, what you have seen, is not supose to be what you see." I looked at Kikyo and Inu Yasha for a second and closed my eyes again. "You won't remember what you just seen." I opened my eyes just in time to see them fall to the ground.

"That went well, don't you say Sango?" I asked turning around to see Shippo staring at me in surprise.

"Surprisingly well."

"Would you like to know the story Miroku?" I asked turning back to my human form.

"Mommy!!!" I turned to see Shippo runing in my arms. I reached down and hugged him. "Your a demon now, just like me!!!"

"Yes I am! I want you to hear my story too. Now lets start with me going to my house." I held out my hand in the middle of the ciclre we formed. " Place your hand on mine and I will show you instead, It will be a lot faster and then I am off."

They did what they were told and I closed me eyes as they watched in their heads what happened at my birthday with the presents, to the dreams I had that showed me my old memories. I kept some dreams to myself and the part when I met Sesshomaru and the fight we had. I showed them some parts when Inu Yasha and Kikyo were saying that they were going to kill me. I finished it off with a sence of my father, my mother, Souta, and I in a family picture.

I opened my eyes and stood up. Everyone else stood up and we shared hugs. For once Miroku's hands were in the right spot. I hugged Shippo the last and gave him something that was speacial to me. It was a protection chain. It had a sapphire tear drop with an eight pointed star around it.

"Do you have to go?" Shippo beged.

"I'm sorry Shippo, but I have too. Promise never to forget me and when ever your in danger, just remember that I will come. The chain will help me keep tract of you and know one knows of this but the lords and I. If you ever meet up with any lords, tell them that you are the child of the eight stared and they will leave you alone. If they don't believe you, show them your chain." I kissed him on the forehead and walked over to Sango. I gave her a braclet that said, " Protecter" on it. "Never forget me and I will be there to help you in your times of needs."

"Thank You Kagome. Your like my sister and I don't want you to get hurt so stay hurt free out there ok?" Sango said whipping her tears.

"I promise." I hugged her one last time and walked to Miroku. "Here," I said lifting his hands. I pressed a blue colored glass in his hands and looked him in the eyes. He had a questioning look on his face. "It if for the wind tunnel. It will help it stop trying to swallow you and to heal the new wounds if you scratch the sides and it opens bigger."

"Thank you Lady Kagome."

"No need for the Lady stuff Miroku. Just Kagome is fine." I hugged my friends one last time, and formed a cloud out of pure light and floated in the sky waving at them.

:::Sango:::

I watched Kagome waving as she was leaving. My eyes were blurry from the tears. I whipped them away with my sleeve and looked at Miroku. He was staring at the sky. I could hear him thanking the skys and Kagome for the medicine that she gave him. I looked at Shippo and saw a very sad image. He was just staring at the sky he was waiting for her to come. I walked over to Shippo and picked him up. He cried in my shirt and Miroku came up behind and hugged from there. We finally stopped hugging when we heard Inu Yasha and Kikyo starting to get up.

"What are we just doing here?! We should be on our search. Kagome is gone, so we will have Kikyo as a replacement. Where is she anyway?"

"She... she died," I said trying to think of a better reason why.

"That's her fault. Feh. She was the main problem any way. Come on, lets go!" Inu Yasha said and started walking away.

I followed Inu Yasha and the smelly pot as we walked. Miroku kept asking if I was ok, and I kept saying if she visits, I know I will be ok. Shippo was trying to hind his saddness, but it never worked. He kept saying the Kagome was coming for her one day and that she was waiting for him in a caslte in the the north. And he was right. Kagome told me once that she wanted to invite us the the ball. Inu Yasha and Kikyo would have to find out when the time was right.

 

;;;Kagome in the sky;;;

:::Kagome:::

I was floating in the air siting at the edge of the cloud I formed. It was like a yellow color with blue swirls. I was thinking about Shippo, Sango, and Miroku, and yet, I wasn't even a hour gone. You never know how much things are inportant to you untill, you leave them bhind. But I am not leaving them behind. I am coming back once I get to were my father wanted me to go.

Logging on my computer, I signed on my screen name. I looked down the row of names to see who was on. At my luck, my father was on. I clicked on his name and it opened it.

 

Angel_of_light: Hi dad. I typed and waited for an answer.

 

Nouthern_Lord: Kagome, where are you?

 

Angel_of_light: I was saying my goodbyes to my friends and son.

 

Northern_Lord:SON!?!?!?!

 

Angel_of_light:Not REAL son. I just adopted him. Anywys, where did you want me to go again?

 

Northern_Lord: Go to Snowangel Mountains and meet with a guy named Goro. He will know it is you and You memory will come back so. Are you traveling in for demon foam?

 

Angel_of_light: yes, but I am hinding my markings. No one can tell. Is mountains east or west?

 

Northern_Lord: West and what about that curse you have? did you get ride of it yet?

 

Angel_of_light: I don't know yet. I am supose to change today,but I guess I already told everyone that needs to know. So I got west to Snowangel Mountains and meet with a guy named Goro. Right?

 

Northern_Lord: correct, and don't take any wrong turns. I have to go now. I'll talk to you later.

 

Angel_of_light: Bye Dad. I typed but I was to late. I looked on the internet for some fun to only find music videos. I clicked here and there to find one of my favorite songs. I clicked on it and started hearing the tune. I drowned out the words with my own.

 

 

 

Grew up in a small town
And when the rain would fall down
I just stared out my window
Dreaming of a could-be
And if I'd end up happy
I would pray (I would pray)

Trying not to reach out
But when I'd try to speak out
Felt like no one could hear me
Wanted to belong here
But something felt so wrong here
So I pray (I would pray)
I could breakaway

[Chorus:]
I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky
I'll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway
Out of the darkness and into the sun
But I won't forget all the ones that I loved
I'll take a risk
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway

Wanna feel the warm breeze
Sleep under a palm tree
Feel the rush of the ocean
Get onboard a fast train
Travel on a jet plane, far away (I will)
And breakaway

[Chorus:]
I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky
I'll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway
Out of the darkness and into the sun
But I won't forget all the ones that I loved
I'll take a risk
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway

Buildings with a hundred floors
Swinging around wild indoors
Maybe I don't know where they'll take me but
Gotta keep moving on, moving on
Fly away, breakaway

I'll spread my wings
And I'll learn how to fly
Though it's not easy to tell you goodbye
I gotta take a risk
Take chance
Make a change
And breakaway
Out of the darkness and into the sun
But I won't forget the place I come from
I gotta take a risk
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway, breakaway, breakaway

 

 

 

I looked to see if anyone heard me and saw no one. I continued my search for fun on the internet and thought of it boring and fell asleep thinking about something that had silver hair and was dropped dead gorgous.

 

;;;Sesshomaru patroling his lands;;;

:::Sesshomaru:::

I was partoling my lands when I heard a sweet sound. My ears were playing trinks on I though. No one ever had a voice that soft and prefect. He continued as the person sang her song. He listened to the song and thought about it. This Person seemed to be having problems and wants to fly away from them.I didn't know what she was singing with, but it helped to hear the song better.

I finished partoling my lands and met up with Rin for breakfast.

 

;;;Kagome's dream;;;

:::Kagome:::

I was walking in a garden that had colorful flowers including roses and buds. Midororiko was standing in the middle of the field.

"Kagome, your training is complete. You have learned how to read minds, transport things, control the elements around you, heal the wounded, protect the ones you love with speed and power, and I also taught you how to use every weapon out there. You father will be proud."

"Thank you Midororiko." I bowed and sat down on the field.

"Now, you need to remember all your memories," Midororiko said siting down next to me. "You are going to relive your most favorite times and the least favorite times."

I closed my eyes for a second and relived when I was playing with Souta. I kepted remembering the good old times, when I started remembering my time with Sesshomaru.

I stared at the couple in front of me. It was a picture perfect moment. Sesshomaru and the old me were hugging. I was guess, I told him I had to go. I almost started crying when I noticed that the picture changed.

Staring at the war infront of me, I watched as my people died protecting the lands and their homes. My father was giving orders and I was in my room with Souta, trying not to panic. I kept sawing the worst moments and let some tears fall from my eyes.

From watching the sences, I remembered all my memories and so on. The changes that happened over the time I was gone. Sesshomaur turned emotionless, and my family never seems all that happy.

;;;End dream;;;

I work up with a start and looked at the clear sky with bright stars. I will continue my search for Snowangel Mountain Tomorrow. I fell alseep once more and dreamed of my treasured memories, that included my father, mother, Souta, grandfather, and...Sesshomaru.

**

**

**

**

Thank you for readin, and PLEASE REVIEW!!!! PLEASE!!!!