InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Changing is Inevitable ❯ Meeting Goro ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 

Thank you for reading my story and I hope you review. Please?

:::Name:::=Point of view

;;;Place;;;=place or with someone

---Flash---=Flash back

 

Chapter Six Meeting Goro

 

;;;With Kagome on the cloud;;;

:::Kagome:::

I woke up with a start and looked at the rising sun. I looked around and spoted birds in flocks flying around me. Oh I wish I could fly. I stood on my cloud and held my arms like on titanic and let the wind swirl around me.

"Oh I wish my friends were here to see this sight," I said and closed my eyes. hearing my computer ringing from a instant message, I sat back donw one the cloud and lifted open the lip of the laptop.

 

Northern_lord: r u nearing the Snowangel Mountain?

 

Angel_of_light: not even close. I don't think I will get ther until tonight.

 

Northern_lord: well, don't waster your time on things you don't need to do.

 

Angel_of_light: k, can I bring some humans to the dance?

 

Northern_lord: y not?

 

Angel_of_light: I would think you wouldn't like that I will be bringing humans to the castle.

 

Northern_lord: only one lord I am inviting is Lord Sesshomaru that hates humans.

 

Angel_of_light: kool. So I can right?

 

Northern_lord: it's your party right? you can do wutever you want. it doesn't matter to me unless u the technology from the furture. No more furture stuff, unless your talking to me or your family.

 

Angel_of_light: right. so I can change whatever I want right?

 

Northern_lord: yes, now I need to go. I will talk to u tonight. I am visiting will Sesshomaru right now and I think he is about to lose his head if I keep him waiting.

 

Angel_of_light: k, wait, what r u and Sesshomaru talking about?

 

Northern_lord: he wants to know what I am typing on and about our promise from long time ago.

 

Angel_of_light: What?!?!?! r u going to tell him about the future?!

 

Northern_lord: only about the computer instant messaging. I plan on going back to the future to get more batteries and I might get Sesshomaru one so we can talk like I am right now

 

Angel_of _light: that would be nice. Is he reading the instant mesage we r typing?

 

Northern_lord: he only under stands alittle. I am teaching him how to read and write in English. Then we could talk in English and people won't know.

 

Angel_of_light: ok then.

 

Northern_lord: Bye now. (signing out)

 

I looked at the screen.Was he teaching Sesshomaru english? You got to be kiding me. signed of the computer and looked down. I haven't ate breakfast yet and didn't take a shower yesterday and I smell myself. Ewww!

I packed my stuff in the five year old bag. I was 20 and and I have learned that if you wanted something to last, you have to take care of it. I loked down to the grond for a great spot for eating. I spotted a lake about five miles away from a village with a small clearing I could use for medatation. I transported the pack to the ground and dived into the lake. the lake was very deep and there weren't any demons, or humans near to wittness. I changed into my bikini in mid air and made a lond splash reaching the water. I swimmed for a little and then I went over to my bag and pulled out some shapoo and soap. Little did I know, there was some demon lord watching.

 

;;;With Kagome in forest, Sesshomaru in hinding;;;

:::Sesshomaru:::

I was walking to my lands from the Northern Lands. Lord Eizo was answering my questions but I still don't know about what he said about the future. How can one go in the future?

He taught me how to use the...um...what was it agian? Oh, it was called a computer. He said that he wanted to get me one. It was weird, but ok.

Walking in deep thought, I didn't notice an female dog demon swimming in a lake. I hide behind a bush and watched. She was graceful dancing in thw water. She was wearing somethat showed her stomach, all her legs and arms. It was very...never mind. I was wondering if she was a traveler or not. I haven't ever seen her at any balls, or on other lands.

She finished her swiming and just changed in two seconds. It was amazing. She just snapped her fingers and her clothes changed. She packed a bottle or two and walked over to a village. I stayed hinden in the bushes with my smell hinden.

 

;;;Kagome in a village;;;

:::Kagome:::

I finished my swim to finally notice the demon lord watching. I didn't want to give him a show, so I just used my powers. I packed up and went to the village. I changed into a lavender kimono with silver swirls. Light purple, dark blue, and silver was the Nothern Lands colors.

I walked to the village and bought some food for me. Things were quit until five mole demons came walking in the village pushing people aside like dirt. I watched glaring at them. They came to the stand I was standing.

"Hey honey. Want to go somewhere quiet?" The leader asked. The follwers snickered and laughed. I raised a clawed hand and slapped him across the face and he flew. He went though about 14 trees a landed in a horse's preasant. I laughed and started to walk away with the villiager looking at me like I was a hero.

"Don't mess with the Princess boys," I said waving to them behind my back.

"You come back here! No one makes fun of the Mole Meaters and gets away with it!" yell the leader trying to stand up but failing every try.

"I think I just did."

"Come back here and fight like a man!"

That hit me hard. I just hate it when Men say that! I turned around slowly with burning fire in my eyes. I positioned my arms in like I was holding a bow and arrow.

"What are you going to do? Shot air arrows at me!" He said and started laughing at his own joke as the other's joined. Giving the worried villagers a warm smil. I formed the bow and arrow made of pure white light in my hands. The leader had a very shooked face. Then he laughed again.

"Now your going to shot some light at me. Oh no! I'm gonna die!" His grouped laughed again and started turning away from me.

"No. Pure light from the gods. And didn't your mother say never to turn your back to your opponent." I said and let loose my light arrow. He turned around to see the arrow coming at him, but not enough of time to dodge to arrow. Not that he could though. He turned into black ashes and they floated into the air. The arrow sent him to a world that changed those that were evil to one of those that are good. Some good souls return and the ones that stay evil leave forever.

I looked at the followers and glared at them. "Don't harm these villagers again or go though what your friend is going though." I walked away and went back to the clearing near the lake. Eating the food I got form the village, I watched as the shadow of the Lord moved. I finished my breakfast and packed up everything in top speed.

I stood in the middle of the forest and looked straight at Sesshomaru who was in the bushes. "I can hear you, smell you, and see you. It is no use to hide from me Sesshomaru. I take it that you saw my little show today."

"How did you know I, Sesshomaru, was here?"

"Like I said. I can hear you, smell you, and see you."

"How can you, a lowly demon, see this Lord with out me knowing?"

"Easy. Just look. Well, if you don't mind, I would like to leave now. I need to get to Snowangel Mountain soon." I turned to leave. I grabbed my bag with me and hopped on the cloud.

"I will accompany you on your travel. You know me, but I don't know you. Who are you?"

"It might be better if I was in this form." I closed my eyes and opened them again to see the shock in Sesshomaru's eyes but not face. "Now you know. I'm going now. I will be traveling at a fast pace, just to let you know. I will not be waiting for you too, so you need to keep up if you want." Raising up in the air, I took off in the direction of Snowangel Mountain.

I layed on my stomach on the cloud with my laptop in front of me. Turning it on, I spotted my father's name on the on list. I clicked on his name and typed.

 

Angel_of_light: What's up father?

 

Northern_lord: I was about to go to a meeting. u?

 

Angel_of_light: I am flying on the cloud I formed from pure light to Snowangel Mountian. Sesshomaru said he was traveling with me til I get there.

 

Northern_lord:What!?!?!?!? Did you tell him anything?

 

Angel_of_light: I just showed him that the demon form with no markings was the human Kagome. I have like five idenities now. Human, demon, Princess of Northern Lands, Miko in Inu Yasha forest, and High School student in the future that never finished school. Well, I guess, I will type to you later after I reach the mountain. Bye

 

Northern_lord: Bye. I hope to see you soon.

 

Angel_of_light: Bye.

 

I turned on a music video and it ended up to be Welcome To My Life by Simple Life. I hummed along, not wanting the Lord Sesshomaru to hear my voice in rythme form. It was the after noon that I was hungery again. I grabbed a snack from my bag and eat it. it was scilence for the whole journey, until he broke it.

"Why is it that you are Traveling alone to Snowangel Mountain? Only friends and lords are allowed to enter or talk to him."

"There are secrets that are not yet revealed. My father wants to tell all you lords once I return. I cannot tell anyone I don't trust."

"And you don't trust a lord?"

"I just don't like telling people secrets of my life."

Sesshomaru was in deep thinking so didn't talk any long.

We reached the Moutain when the sun was setting. Sesshomaru talked to Goro first. He entered the cave and talked or what ever they did. Sesshomaru left after their talk to his castle.

"Who ever is out there, I do not talk to regular demons. Only Lords or my close friends," said Goro still in the cave. I walked in the cave anyway. He was siting in a chair making a sword.

"I am not just a regular demon Mr. Goro-Goro."I said smiling, remembering my old nick name for him. He should be 54 now. He is old, but not to old.

"Kagome," Goro said turning around with hope in his eyes.

"Yep!" I said happily changing in to the demon with the markings.

"Kagome!!!" he yelled running over to me. I hugged him back and we then sat down. "Your father never told me your were coming. How is the future?"

"It's cool. So are you still making weapons?"

"Yes, and I have something for you," he said standing up and searched in a box for something. "Yes, it's still dust free," he said. "It is a rumor that people say that if things people give you get dust on it, that means they died. Long story."

He handed me a sword with a tanzanite covered hilt. It was heave, but suited my powers. "Your father wants you to have this as late birthday preasant."

"Wow."I stared at the sword with stary eyes.

"I think your father said that you already know how to use it. Do you?"

"Yes. I was taught by Midoriko."

"Ah. A great teacher. She only taught you, your grand mother, and mother. The only people she taught. She also said that you were the only one that could beat her in battle."

"Yeah. She told me that. So what have you been doing this long?"

"Making things, such as jewalery and weapons. What about you? I haven't heard you in such a long time."

"I'll been in the future. And fighting to get the shards of the Shikon no tama."

"Good. That means you haven't been wasting your fighting skills."

"Yeah. What did Sesshomaru want with you? I just want to know."

"Lord Sesshomaru just picked up something he ordered for a lady I supose. It was some type of bracelet."

"Thats good that he is after a girl. I mean, he is totally turned to ice when I left. I hope that girl melts his heart."

"She might. You don't know even know her."

"And you do?"

"Yep and I am not going to tell you. She might be at the ball that you father is having for you."

"I hope. I would like to meet this person that caught his attention," I said and looked around the cave he lived in. "Do you sell your weapons to humans too, or just demons and Lords?"

"I sell them to all that can pay for it. But I only talk to Lords and Ladys."

"Thats good." I was about to say some more, but I felt the bracelet around my wrist glowing. It was the protection chain. It was responding to who ever I gave protection chains to.

I glaced down at the chain to see it really glowing. I turned to Goro and he nodded. I thanked he and formed the cloud at my feet.

"Who ever or what ever is harming my Shippo, is going to pay for it."

**

**

**

**

Please Reveiw. I really want people to reveiw. Please?