InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Changing is Inevitable ❯ The Light Weapons ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 

Thank you people that read and reveiw. I feel loved! Just kidding. I really think that you people sould send in reveiws. I really want them. I won't force you though. But, PLEASE!!!

 

:::Name:::=Point of view

;;;Place;;;=place or with someone

---Flash---=Flash back

 

Chapter Seven Light Weapons

 

;;;Sesshomaru in the sky flying;;;

:::Sesshomaru:::

After I picked up my order from Goro, I flew back to my castle thinking about that demon I just meet, and the Northern Lands' princess. They looked the same but one with out the markings. Their smell was the same but the Princess's is stronger.

I put the the box from Goro in a box that no one could brake or open unless it was me. It was night so I went to sleep. But instead of a nice dreamless, sleep, I couldn't sleep with out thinking of the demon and the Princess. They looked so much alike and their smell was exactly the same. But why would the Princess hind her true form from the world? She would have to spend her time finding places to sleep and food.

I finally fell asleep with a picture of the Princess and I hugging in my head.

 

;;;The next day morning with Sesshomaru;;;

Waking up in the morning to find the smell of my half brother and his friends in my lands. I got dressed and told Rin to eat. I potroled all my lands until I come to my half brother. They were coming my way so I stopped right in their path. My half brother crashed there the trees and stopped right infront of me.

"What do you want?!" Inu Yasha asked with Tetsusaiga pulled out in his hands.

"Hello to you too dear brother," I said. "Your in my lands and you know that. Why are you here?"

"Kikyo said that there is a Shikon shard near here."

"If you are going to cross my lands, you need a pass, which you don't have."

"I do though!" The little fox in the demon slayers arm said. "See." He said pulling out a chain from under his shirt. He held out a protection chain for the Northern Lands. I could tell. I moved right infront of him and I could smell his fear. The protection chain was for the Northern Lands, but the Princess herself.

"Where did you get this?" I asked. Staring at him I waited for the answer.

 

;;; Morning of the same day with Kagome;;;

:::Kagome:::

I didn't get to sleep that night when I knew that Shippo was in trouble. I didn't need to rest anyway. I could feel my blood running when I tought of how he was in trouble. I was so worried. I knew that I forgot to change into the demon form with no markings. But that didn't matter. I was, after all, the fastest demon in all lands. I flew past them like lightening. I wasn't going to stop until I had Shippo in my arms on again.

 

;;;With Inu Yasha and Group, Sesshomaru, and now Kagome;;;

;;;Kagome;;;

I made it to Shippo and my old group. I looked around to find myself in the middle of a circle. Sesshomaru was looking at me with an emotionless but shock in his eyes. Inu Yasha looked like he was going to faint. Kikyo with a scared face and Miroku, Sango, and Shippo with excited smiles on their faces.

"Mommy!" Shippo said braking the silence and running to me. I scooped him up in a tight hug. "I knew you were going to get me!"

"Shippo! I thought that you were in trouble." I said. "I think you should hide."

"Ok mommy!" Shippo said and ran to safty.

"Kagome!" Sango said. "I thought that you were going back to that the castle."

"I was. But I need to get somethings first," we hugged and then turned to Inu Yasha and Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru just stared at me. "Sesshomaru, would you mind not staring?"

"This Sesshomaru doesn't take orders from friends."

"Friends?" Sango and Miroku said at the same time. I looked at them and noticed that they were holding hands.

"Yes." I said and then pointed at their hands. "Lovers?"

"No!" Sango said releasing Miroku's hand and turned around.

"Really? Oh well." I turned back to Sesshomaru. "I don't get why you aren't back to you normal self again. I mean, people say that you turned heartless when I left. Oh well." I ran up to him and hugged him. Surprisingly, he hugged back, but only with one arm. I forgot that he losted his arm and pulled away. I looked at his eyes and read his mind.

'Is this really the girl that was once my life? The girl that gave me the love for me to go on in life? Is this really the Princess of the Northern Lands?'

"Yes Sesshomaru, I am the Princess of the Northern Lands. Now, do you want me to restore your arm?"

"How can you read this Sesshomaru's mind?"

"I forgot to tell you when we were younger. Now, do you or not?" I was geting annoyed when he didn't answer in the first place.

"Yes."

"Ok then." I placed a warm hand on the shoulder with no arm and chanted a few words. Healing a wound was easy, but replacing an arm or leg was like building a house with no blue print. But I gave him back his arm. All his perfect markings still there. It was like making his dead arm relive again, but alive. "Now then, what do you say?"

'Thank you Kichi' he tought.

"You don't have to say it out loud if you don't have too." I said and turned around to see Inu Yasha staring with wider eyes than before. "Now Inu Yasha. If you don't remember me, I will have to remind you of old times. Can I?"

"No!" Inu Yasha screamed. "Don't you dare Kichi!"

"I don't get why you two use my middle name for my first name." I said. "Well, anyway. You both remember me and thats what counts."

"MOMMY!!!" I heard Shippo scream.

I looked around to find Shippo strugling to get out of Kikyo's grip. Kikyo had a dagger in her hand right next to Shippo's neck. "Kikyo. Let him go!"I said.

"Why should I?! You were always the one that got get what you wanted! Why should I give you what you want?!"

"What are you talking about?" I questioned, holding a dagger made out of god's light behind my back.

"YOU got to be trained by Midoriko, YOU were choosen for the most beautful, and YOU were the one to be the best!"

"There is no need to make Shippo suffer from what you think I did."

"If I gave him back to you, it would be like I was begging at your feet for marcy! No way!"

"You asked for it." I threw the light dagger and it hit her square in the stomach. "It's one of the weapons that is made of light. Light that makes all that isn't pure turn to ashes. Only I can sumon the Light Weapons. No others. But I give you mercy for you think I cheated. The Light Weapons can kill in one hit or just hurt the one it hits. It's all in my control. Call yourself lucky. But if you ever, ever, hurt Shippo again I won't give you mercy. You next death would be like going though hell over and over again til the gods and I think that you punishment is enough."

"I will never call myself lucky!" Kikyo said. She dropped Shippo and he ran. Kikyo then smiled. "But now I have something you want. Inu Yasha!"

"Who said I wanted Inu Yasha! That is just weird. Me liking Inu Yasha is like finding a frog with wings. Kikyo, I don't care if you want Inu Yasha. You can't drag him to hell if you want too. Just don't say that I like him and don't hurt my friends. Now, I know that you and Naraku talk to each other about the groups powers and you know too much. Sorry." I looked her straight in the eye and erased her memory about the Light Weapons.

"Kikyo!" Inu Yasha yelled running over to her. He caught her right when she fell down.

"She isn't going to die Inu Yasha." I looked back at Sesshomaru. "Sorry Sesshomaru, but I can't stay. I have to find someone and you won't beable to find me. I will be in different forms everyday because I don't need people to find me." I felt something hug my leg and looked down to find Shippo holding my leg for dear life.

"Don't leave me again Mommy!"

"I won't. How about you come with me this time? The person I meeting next would just love you."

"Yeah!"

"Shippo, say good bye to Miroku and Sango, I will be with you in a second."

"Ok," He said and left my leg.

"Sesshomaru. you won't see me in this form until the ball. I promise to be there and I never brake my promise. I didn't brake our promise and you know it."

 

 

---Flash back. They are both five---

:::Sesshomaru:::

Kichi was going to be leaving and I wanted to give her something. I waited in our secret spot for her. She came with a welcoming smile.

"It's almost time for me to leave Sesshy." She said in a sad voice.

"I know Kichi. I know," I reached in my pocket and pulled out a bracelet. It was made out of silver chains and had charms on it. One was a sapphire dog demon, a crystal tear drop, a golden Creasant moon, a pair of pearly white wings, and another one that was a tanzanite* sign of the western lands. "This is for you."

She stared at it with amazement in her eyes. I can tell that she was awed.

"It's beautiful Sesshy!"

"It's put it on you." I put it on her wrist, but it didn't work, so I put it on her ankle and it fit prefectly.

"Thank you so much Sesshy!" She said and hugged me. I almost fell down but I managed.

"Your welcome Kichi. But promise to remember me."

"I never will forget about you Sesshy. Now it's my turn to give you something." She reached up to my neck and touched it with two fingers. I felt warm light where she touched and then she handed me a mirror. I looked in it to find a silver tear drop imprint on my neck. I touched it to find out if it was real and it was.

"Thank you Sesshy." She blushed and then stood on her toes and kissed me lightly on the cheak. I started to turn red and she giggled. "I will promise to never forget about you if you never forget about me."

"Never will I forget you Kichi." I said.

"Bye Sesshy." She said and gave me on last kiss. She left and I was alone in our secret spot thinking of the kiss she gave me.

---End flash back---

 

 

"Sesshomaru? Are you there?" I said waving my hand in front of his face.

He snapped out of the flash back in a second. I was reading his mind when he blanked out.

"I should be going now," I said and picked up Shippo. I formed the cloud and raised to the sky. "Bye Sesshy! I'll see you at the ball!" I said and flew in the direction of my long lost friend, Yuko.

Shippo and I ate in a near village and then continued our travel. I changed back to the demon with no marks and changed my clothes to some nice future clothes that I could fight in and sleep in.

I tryed to sleep but was bothered by images of Sesshomaru and his handsome features. I just couldn't get him out of my head! I would have to wait til the ball to see him again.

**

**

**

**

Thank you for reading. PLEASE REVEIW!! I love reveiws. I don't care if they are flames. But go easy on me please. This is my first fanfic and I really want to know how people like or dis-like my stories. PLEASE!!!!! SEND!!!!! REVEIW!!!!