InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Changing is Inevitable ❯ Calling Upon Yuko ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 

Thank you for the reveiws and I hope to get more. I will try to update everytime I get. It's kinda hard trying to do this, but I will try my best! Man, I sound like my bossy sister! LOL. Enjoy!!

 

:::Name:::=Point of view

;;;Place;;;=place or with someone

---Flash---=Flash back

 

Disclaimer= To Much disappointment, I don't own Inu Yasha. But I do own Yuko, Goro, and The Crossfire Girls, later in the story.

 

Chapter Eight Calling Upon Yuko
;;;Sesshomaru and the group;;;
:::Sesshomaru:::
I watched as Kichi flew away on her cloud, I couldn't stop thinking of her. I saw the bracelet I had given her. It was still hanging around her ankle, the ankle I put it on. I thought that she would take it off, I wouldn't think that she would still have it. It was pretty but there was no real reason to keep it unless she really meant it when she said she would never forget me. The mark she gave me was still there and everyone can see it if they were pure. If there weren't, they would see nothing.
I looked at Inu Yasha's group. He was missing one group member, the one with the arrows. She was a miko I think. I am guessing that she is replaced with the walking dead.
"Sesshomaru! Are you here to battle or what?!" Inu yasha yelled as I turned my back to him.
"Another time, when Kichi isn't here to stop the battle. Don't be mad at her. She always kept me away from you so I wouldn't kill you. She played the tricks on you for her fun. She never got to play like you did, always running around in the castle and doing whatever you wanted. She didn't get to do that. She was always studying the history of all the demon lords and ladies from the past, and working her ass off in the dojo to learn fighting techniques. It was hard for her, she was only three. We were both jealous and you didn't even know it. We only picked on you when we had our five minute breaks. Now you know what Kichi and I's child hood was like in comparison. Do you think we always liked studying and training all day long until we got it right? Think again brother."
I walked away with Inu Yasha in deep thought. I didn't want Kichi to have any more problems. I knew that she had to do things because her father told me. I reached the castle around lunch time and ate lunch with Rin, I then went to my study and sat at my desk. I had a meeting with Lord Eizo tomorrow and I had so much work to do. I read the letters and checked the things that needed to be checked. I tried to do my work, but every time I did, the face of Princess Kichi was in my head.

;;;Kagome and Shippo some where in the sky;;;
:::Kagome:::
Shippo and I traveled form village to village looking for Yuko. I don't even know what she would look like. I would sometimes ask people if they knew anything about Yuko, but the answer was the same. 'Who is She?'
"Mommy. I'm hungry." Shippo said, tugging at my kimono. I was in my human form today with the demon cloud. People thought it was weird, but I don't really care.
"Ok Shippo. Let's stop for the night." I looked at the setting sun and found a spot near a hot spring. I lowered the cloud to a clearing and set all the stuff on the ground. "Shippo, what would you like to eat?"
"Noodles!"
"Ok. Come on, we need hot water to cook it." Shippo and I walked to the hot spring and got some warm water in a pot. We returned to camp and cooked the noodles. After we finished eating, Shippo was yawning, so I took my laptop out and played some classical music. He soon fell asleep in my lap.
"Shippo is so cute when he sleeps. He is going to be a lady's man when he grows up." I said out loud and giggled at the thought of it. I let him sleep in my lap as I talked to my father.

 

 

 

Angel_of_light: Wut's up?

Northern_lord: Using slang I c. good. what about u?

Angel_of_ligh: great! Sesshomaru saw me as the northern princess though. but he won't find me. I will be in different forms every night. Today i am human. oh, and I found Goro yesterday. he gave me the sword. it's nice. I haven't used it yet. how is mom and Souta?

Northern_lord: they're good. Souta is learning how to use weapons and his demon form. your mother is making the maids clean the whole castle. I will be going back to the well in three days.

Angel_of_light: that is the day I turn for the curse u know.

Northern_lord: i know. i want to u to meet me there. Sesshomaru will be watching the clearing. I hope your friends aren't going to be there.

Angel_or_light: i'll talk to Sango about that. she should be able to get Inu Yasha and the clay pot moving

Northern_lord: clay pot?

Angel_of_light: yeah. Inu yasha is in love with a walking clay body of Kikyo

Northern_lord: you mean the miko that protected the Shikon no tama?

Angel_or light: yeah, that miko. She died 50 years ago and is back because of a dark miko thought that she could control her body and get the jewel. Long story really. Do you have any idea where Yuko is?

Northern_lord: last i heard of her, she was in the middle of Bando forest.

Angel_of_light: really!? then I might be able to find her soon. I am in the Bando forest right now. I hope I will be able to find her.

Northern_lord: that's good. I will be having a meeting with Sesshomaru tomorrow to teach him more of English and he will get his own laptop tomorrow.

Angel_of_light: kool. will he be getting instant message?

Northern_lord: yeah, but I won't give it to u. he needs it to discuss business not about old memories.

Angel_of_light: what ever. I didn't want his screen name anyway.

Northern_lord: i got to go now. your mother is getting mad at me for not having dinner with them. ttyl (type to you later)

Angel_of_light: bye.

Nothern_lord:bye ( he signs out)

 

 

 

I logged off my computer and put it in my bag. Shippo was still sleeping and I wanted to get a shower. I took out my sleeping bag and put him inside before I set up a powerful force field. Walking to the hot spring, I tried a different form. I changed into a tiger demon and ran to the hot spring when I knew that the force field was powerful enough so that no demon could get in unless that they were loyal to my family and pure.
I slipped on a towel and walked into the warm water. The steam relaxed my muscles and made me feel trouble free. I just wish that was real.
"If only Yuko would just show up in front of me so I wouldn't have to travel around the freakin' lands. I guess life isn't that easy." I washed my hair and body and then changed into a lavender kimono. The tiger demon form was making me tired, so I transformed into a phoenix demon and flew to the camp site.
When I reached the camp site I was in for a surprise. I almost threw a light dagger.
"Yuko! Is that you!?!?!?" I yelled.
The demon near the force field turned around and started at me like I was an alien, which they didn't have in this time.
"How do you know my name? Are you a witch?" She said reaching for her sword around her side.
"No need to get worked up about it. I'm Kagome! You know. Please tell me you know who I am."
"I don't know who you are but no one ever uses my friend's name like just a word!" she yelled and pulled out her sword.
"My dad said that this would happen," I closed my eyes and changed into the princess form.
"Oh my gods!!!!" She screamed, dropping her sword and placing both hands on her face. "Kichi! Is that really you?!"
"That's my name!" I said. She ran over to me and we hugged till all the tears were out.
"I can't believe I'm hugging you again! It has been so long since I hugged you!"
"I know." we looked at each other. Yuko was a phoenix demon. She was wearing a red kimono and had black hair with flaming red tips. She was the same height as me and had black and red nails. Her hair fell down to her hips in a single braid. Her eyes were orange and she had two red and orange lines on her cheek.
"You haven't changed that much you know." Yuko said.
"Same for you." I said.
"Who does that fox child belong to? Do you know?"
"Yeah. He is mine."
"You already have a child?!?!"
"Yeah but-"
"Oh my gosh!!! Your a whore!!! I thought your parents brought you up better than this!!!"
"Will you stop that!!! You're going to wake Shippo up and I am NOT a WHORE!!!"
"Then how do you have a child then? I want to know the truth Kichi."
"The truth is that I found this cub alone in the lands with no family. I kind of adopted him."
"Oh, you should of told me. I wouldn't yelled at you if you told me earlier you know."
"Whatever. Now that your here, how did you come to be here?"
"An invisible force field pulled me here," she said walking to the force field. "It was like someone wanted me to be here."
"Oh, he he, I forgot about my mind power. I can call people in my mind and they would be transported to wherever I wanted them to be. I guess I forgot about that," I muttered and let the force field drop.
"Oh really, and I forgot to tell the army that there was a war," Yuko said with sarcasm.
Yuko was the army general for my father. She was the top one and no one messed with her. She was the only lady general and the best one. She was also like a sister to me, like Sango.
"So why are you out here Yuko?" I asked.
"I don't really know. My father and mother died a couple days ago and your father said that I could take a few days off. So I did."
"Oh. I'm sorry."
"That's ok," Yuko said looking at Shippo's face.
"Don't you think he's just cute. I want one for my own. My real kid. One with a mate."
"Yeah, I know what you mean. Everyone thinks that I can't be a good mate. It makes me so mad. At least you have someone."
"And who might that be? I don't remember having someone."
"Lord Sesshomaru. You should of seen his face when you left. He started to turn all cold hearted."
I started to feel my cheeks grow red and turned around to find the sun rising.
"Mommy?" I heard Shippo say. I turned again to find Shippo staring at Yuko.
"Shippo, meet Yuko. Yuko, meet Shippo," I said walking up to them.
"Nice to meet you Yuko," Shippo said holding his hand out to her.
"Nice to meet you too, Shippo," Yuko said with a big smile on her face and took Shippo's hand.
"Ok, now that we said all the introductions, lets get moving. Are you going to come with us Yuko?"
"Sure. I don't mind coming with you two. It would be nice having company."
"Then its settled. Lets go." We started heading back to Inu Yasha's forest where I knew Inu Yasha and the others were. We traveled on foot so we wouldn't have to waste our power.
I wonder what Sesshomaru is doing? I shouldn't be thinking about these things. But I still want to know he's doing.

**

**

**

**

Thank ya'll for reading and thank you Bethany, who edits the story for me. Now, REVIEW PLEASE!!!! PLEASE!! PLEASE!. You don't have to if you really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, don't want too, but please try too. It just takes a couple of buttons. PLEASE!!!!!