InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Changing is Inevitable ❯ Meeting Old Friends ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Thank you to the people that read and reveiw. I think I might be finished with the whole story by chapter 15. I don't know. Thank you Bethany for editing my story! Sorry if you think my chapters a crappy, but this is my first time. Just reveiw when you finish reading this chapter.
 
:::Name:::=Point of view
;;;Place;;;=place or with someone
---Flash---=Flash back
 
Disclaimer= I don't own Inu Yasha. I know, that sucks. But I do own Etsuko, Yuko, Goro, The Crossfires, Lord Eizo, Sayuri, Keiko, and the other people that I made up. If you want to use them, just ask. Please don't steal. Thank you for reading!!!
 
Chapter Nine Meeting Old Friends
;;;Inu Yasha and the group the day after they meet Kichi;;;
:::Sango:::
We were walking to were Kikyo said was a jewel shard. I didn't believe her though, she even missed the one laying at her feet. She said that Kagome was still alive and that she was steeling her soul. I was so pissed at her! Inu Yasha believed her and said that the next time Kagome shows up, he would kill her in a second. I hope Kagome is safe. I couldn't keep living if she disappeared or got hurt. I wouldn't ever forgive myself.
I once had a friend, she was a phoenix demon and her father was the general for the Northern Lands. I meet her when I went with my father to visit the Lord. She was playing in the garden and I happened to be there. We played and became fast friends. I don't remember her name, but I do remember that her father was very sick, and I never saw her again. I always think the worse about that. I almost given hope when I heard that the Northern Lord's general died not to long ago.
"Sango are you alright?" Miroku asked looking at me worriedly. I was thinking about my friend, I didn't notice that I was crying.
"I'm... I'm...fine...really," I answered wiping away the tears.
"Sango, I will not force you to tell me, but I really wish you would."
"Hurry up you slow pokes!" Inu Yasha yelled behind him with Kikyo in his arms.
"We should take a break Inu Yasha. Kikyo hasn't sensed a shard and it's almost night time," Miroku said.
"Feh," he said and stopped and jumped up in a tree.
"Sango, will you tell me?" Miroku said turning me to face me.
"I'm just thinking of good friends and Kagome. I just hope she is alright," I answered trying to lie. But he caught me.
"Sango, tell me what's really wrong."
"Fine, I was just remembering an old friend. She was a Phoenix demon and the Northern Lands General's daughter. She and I were good friends until her father got sick and she had to leave. I heard that there was a war and I don't have a clue if she ever survived or not. Now Kagome is out on her own and I know she wouldn't get killed or injured, but I can't help but worry."
"Sango," Miroku said pulling me in his arms. "You don't have to worry. Kagome is safe and, who knows, she might come back here and take us with her to her kingdom."
I was blushing so hard, I thought that my cheeks were on fire. I pulled away and wiped my eyes again. "I know," I said turning around so he wouldn't see me blushing. I was about to turn back to him but, I felt something on my butt. Now, I was red with anger. I turned around and slapped him. "How did I know that you were going to ruin the moment?" Leaving him a red hand print.
;;;Kagome, Yuko, and Shippo nearing Inu Yasha's group;;;
:::Kagome:::
On our travels, I found about 15 jewel shards and lots of information on Naraku. He was suppose to be in the Southern Lands. The Lord in the Southern Lands wasn't that strong and would probably ask Naraku to join him. Tomorrow was when I turned, and I had a feeling that Sango and Miroku were getting closer.
"Lizard demon, coming at medium speed, has two shards," I said pointing at some low bushes. A couple seconds later, an ugly lizard demon came out and started at us. I put a shield around Shippo, and Yuko and I ran at full speed towards our target. We slashed at him at the same time with our swords, I had the sword Mr. Goro gave me and Yuko had her father's sword. I can't make a Light Sword like the Light weapons, but I could use some of the Light energy and make it stronger, which it didn't need.
The lizard demon split in four and turned to ash. Two shards shined in the ashes and I went to pick them up. I turned to Yuko and we high-fived. I let the shield around Shippo disappear and continued walking with Shippo in my arms.
"Your great with a sword Yuko," I said.
"My father taught me after he got over his sickness. Do you remember when he got the sickness?"
"Yeah. I'm so glad he didn't die from the disease."
"Me too." We were both silent, when we heard a loud slap. I smiled thinking about who it could be.
"Come on!" I said and ran to were the slapping took place. I was right. I saw Sango with a red anger face and Miroku blacked out with a red hand print. "Sango!" I yelled. Sango turned around and stared at Yuko. I looked at Yuko and she was shocked. I waved a hand in front of Yuko and said, "anyone home?"
"Sango!"
"Yuko!"
They both ran in each other's arm and cried for hours.
"I'm guessing you both know each other," I said.
"Yes," they both said at the same time. We both chatted for a while and didn't notice that Kikyo and Inu Yasha were staring at us.
Inu Yasha jumped down with Kikyo in his arms and stared at us. "Who are you?!"
"I'm Yuko and this is Kic-" Yuko started to say but I jabbed her in the ribs.
"I'm Kiko. Yuko is the general of the Northern Lands, and I am the miko for the Northern Lands," I said.
"Feh, I'm not royal to any lands," he said and started to turn his back to me.
"Excuse me?!" I started. " I guess that's what happens to people that date with clay pots."
Yuko, Sango, Miroku, and I, laughed our heads off and Inu Yasha and Kikyo just glared at me.
"Your going to pay for that wench!" Inu Yasha said and pulled out tetsusaiga and ran towards me.
"Lets go sit Yuko. Tomorrow I plan to go to the well. My father will be meeting me there."
"Sit were?" she said through her giggling as Inu Yasha made a head dive in the dirt.
"Let's sit by the fire, we'll be warm over there," I said and started giggling at Inu Yasha in a 2 foot hole.
Yuko, Sango, and I talked and talked until is was starting to get dark. I set Shippo to sleep near a willow tree and put a strong force field around him because Kikyo was sending some weird glances at him. Yuko, Sango, and I went to a hot spring we had spotted, and relaxed. Sango had knocked Miroku out before he could even hear us say hot spring.
;;;Hot spring with Yuko, Sango, and Kagome;;;
:::Kagome:::
We were both in the hot spring relaxing when Sango broke the silence.
"Why are you here Kagome? I thought that you had to find some people."
"I found them. One of them was Yuko and the other was Goro and I already found him. He gave me that sword over there," I said and pointed at the sword. "I haven't thought of a name for it yet. It can transform just like Inu Yasha`s, but is much better with the light powers I have."
"Ok, now, why don't you tell Inu Yasha that your Kichi?"
"I don't want him to find out, and I need to go by him with out him noticing who I am. I also need for you to get Inu Yasha away from the well tomorrow. Please? I plan to meet my father tomorrow at the well."
"Sure, I think I can do that." We finished our bath and returned to camp to find Sesshomaru and Inu Yasha fighting and Kikyo trying to get to Shippo.
"What the hell happened here when we were gone?" Yuko asked. Miroku walked up behind them.
"Lord Sesshomaru said he needed to get somewhere and Inu Yasha declared that it was fight, or not get through. And Kikyo has been trying to get to Shippo since you three left."
"Man," I said. "Doesn't Kikyo know when to give up?" I walked up behind Kikyo and tapped her on the shoulder. She jumped a couple feet and looked like she just saw a ghost. "Leave my child alone and you will stay alive. I don't like it when the walking dead gets near my child."
"Like I wanted your child," Kikyo said and turned away stomping.
"Don't know what's her problem," I said. "Yuko, I think we should be heading to the well. We can camp over there at Kaede's hut."
"Sure," Yuko said and turned to Sango and hugged each other good bye. "Bye Sango."
"I'll see you two later. I'm going to invite you guys to the ball I'm having. I will send a message for both of you, but don't tell Inu Yasha. He might go with Kikyo and who knows what can make a couple demons run." It was silence for a few seconds and then we both busted out laughing. "Well, we got to go Sango, we'll come visit you when we come back." We hugged one last time. Sango and Miroku turned to the fight of Sesshomaru and Inu Yasha. Inu Yasha was panting hard and Sesshomaru was panting very lightly. He hadn't even broken a sweat.
I picked up the sleeping Shippo and walked to the middle of the fight. Sesshomaru and Inu Yasha were about to meet each other in the middle with their swords when I stood in the middle and said the simple word.
"Inu Yasha sit, Sesshomaru down," I said and looked at the brothers. Sesshomaru was sitting crossed legs with his arms in his lap and his tail in a question mark. I had to laugh at this, I didn't know that was going to happen. I had created it not to long ago and had also placed a moving spell. Inu Yasha was the same with his head in the ground. "What a nice view."
"You shouldn't do that Kich-, Kiko. Sesshomaru might not know now, but what would he do when he does know?"
"The same. When I was little, he couldn't catch me. What makes you think that he can now?"
"I think we should go though. Sesshomaru might get rid of the spell and start coming after you for that."
"Your right, and I don't need Sesshomaru after my tail in this form. It's my favorite form." I was in my dog demon form with no markings.
Yuko and I left for the well with Sesshomaru and Inu Yasha glaring at me. All I could do was laugh. We were out of sight when the spell was off. Thank gods!
**
**
**
**
Thank you Bethany, again! Thank you people for readin too. Please reveiw now. Thank you for readin Changing Is Inevitable!