InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Changing is Inevitable ❯ You missed ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello people! I'm sorry about the evil bunny thing. My little sister was born in the year of the rabbit so I call her a bunny. And, well, she kinds stalks me and its freaking me out! But she is asleep right now, so I can't be stalked right now. Thank you for reading and thanks for the reveiws!
 
:::Name:::= point of view
;;;Place;;;= place or with someone
---Flash---= flash back
>>>Story<<<= story or a legend
 
Disclaimer= I don't own Inu Yasha. I don't own the Sesshomaru down thing. My sister gave me that idea and I just found out that I kinda stole it. Not on purpose. I do own Etsuko, Goro, Yuko, Sayuri, The Crossfires, Keiko, Lord Eizo and so on. Please don't hate me.
 
Chapter Eleven You Missed
;;;In Kaede's hut-Sesshy, Kagome, Yuko, and Kaede.;;;
:::Kagome:::
Yuko, Shippo, and I made it to Kaede's hut not to long ago after I subdued Sesshomaru. Shippo went to play with the village kids while Yuko and I talked to Kaede. Kaede decided to go and get us some food. I was busy trying to get the fire going, and I didn't notice Sesshomaru's aura coming closer. When Kaede opened the hut door, I changed into Princess Kichi form. I was in human form earlier to show the villagers that I was still Kagome. When I finished changing, I looked at the hut door to find a shocked Sesshomaru, and Yuko looking at Sesshomaru like it was the end of the world.
"Eh, hi?" I said, standing up.
"Hi Lord Sesshomaru," Yuko said. "Are you going to talk to Lord Eizo?"
Sesshomaru just stared at me. I smiled weakly and advanced to him.
"Sesshomaru, you might not know, but the human miko that traveled with Inu Yasha, was me," I said. I was now right in front of him.
"That also means that you were that dog demon." Sesshomaru stated.
"Correct. I'm sorry about that...umm... subduing you earlier. I shouldn't of done that in front of Inu Yasha."
"So, are you here to speck to Lord Eizo?" Yuko questioned again.
"Yes. I planed on waiting here," Sesshomaru answered still looking at me.
"That's good. I'm sure Kaede doesn't mind having another guest. Do you Kaede?" I said turning to look at her.
"Not at all. As long as ye don't ruin my hut," with that Yuko, Kaede, and even Sesshomaru, and I ate.
After our dinner, I got on my laptop and signed on. My father was on so I decided to talk to him
 
Angel_of_light: Hey! r u heading over to the well?
Northern_lord: I was about to head out. Are you there? Is Sesshomaru?
Angel_of_light: Yeah. He just got here. I changed already. I hope that's o.k.
Northern_lord: I guess. You two are going to watch the well while I go back to the future.
Angel_of_light: Why do you need 2 people to watch the well???
Northern_lord: I thought that Sesshomaru might need company and who else would enjoy his company. It's better than some girl that wants to get his land or be his mate.
Angel_of_light: I thought so. Why r u going to the future again? And who is watching that shrine?
Northern_lord: Your grandfather said that he is going back to the future and staying there. He isn't going to die of old age. He is already about 650. And I am going back to get a laptop for Sesshomaru.
Angel_of_light: O.k. When are you going to get here? I need to know.
Northern_lord: I will get that around 7:30 in the morning.
Angel_of_light: that's kool. Ok. I will be there around 4:00, just to let you know. I need to train for a while. Not to mention that I have half of the Shikon no tama. Many r trying to get it and I need to stay away from the village.
Northern_lord: I got to go now. Maya wants me to shower before I start leaving.
Angel_of_light: ttyl
Northern_lord: bye! (signs off)
 
I closed my laptop and looked up to see Yuko looking at my laptop and Sesshomaru about to leave the hut.
"What is that...thing?" Yuko questioned.
"It is a machine from the future. I can talk to my father even though I am 140 miles away," I said and stood up.
"Wow," Yuko said and stayed down examining my laptop. I went into a room and changed my cloth. I now wore a lavender color sleeping gown that was made out of silk and had 3/4 sleeves. The bracelet around my ankle was shown along with the symbol that said that I was a miko on my right ankle.
I walked out of the hut and found Sesshomaru staring at the moon. I slowly, but quietly, walked up to him. It looked like he was in deep thought. He stared at the crescent moon with masked emotions, but his eyes showed that he was somewhat happy yet confused. I was right behind him and was surprised that he didn't hear or smell me yet. Maybe its because I was using my miko powers to cover it. But still, he has known me most of my child hood and should have noticed me by know. I was about to wrap my arms around his back side, but he turned so I was facing a nice built chest. I did hug him though, just a little change in plans.
"You though you could sneak up on this Sesshomaru?" Sesshomaru said with a little, I mean little curve up in his lips.
"Yes and no. I though you didn't know I was here. Oh well." I said. "Are you happy to see me?"
"I was really confused when you turned from the human form. You should of told me before I tried to kill you," Sesshomaru said.
"You never asked," I said and looked at the moon. It was shining bright today.
"Do you still have that bracelet I gave you?"
I looked at him straight in the eye and nodded. "Why would you ask such a question when you know that answer?"
"I just wanted to know," he said and smiled his great smile. For a great friend in the past, I didn't think he would be now. No. He was more to me than a friend. "Now that your older..."
"You calling me old?" I was right in front of him now with my hands on my hips.
"No, I never said that. Would you like me to move that bracelet?"
"For what reason? I never let anyone get near it and what makes you so special?"
Sesshomaru looked at me with an evil grin. He quickly scooped me up bridal style and jumped in a tree. "Because I could do that."
"And that's a really great reason. Yeah, and I have the reason to make the earth stop spinning. I really mean it Sesshy, why do you want the bracelet? You gave it to me and I will not let you have it."
"Who said I was going to take it? If I did, I wouldn't be able to out run you and you would probable get me before I got a chance."
"O.k. I knew that, but I really want to know why you want it."
"I don't want it." I was sitting of a branch right in front of him and he was standing. He places his hand on the bracelet and took it off and it was now right in front of my face.” I just want to replace it." He then took my right hand and slipped the bracelet on my wrist.
"Is that all you wanted to do? I would've let you. I mean, your the only one that could take it on and off and, now, the only one to touch it. If Eizo touched it, I would be on his tail."
Sesshy laughed a little and I just smiled. "It has been along time since I heard you laugh like that."
"It's been a long time since I seen you to laugh at."
I crossed my arms, "So your laughing at me?"
"Who knows," he said and helped me off the branch, even though I didn't need help.
"We should go to sleep now. My father would be mad at me if I looked tired. He would say something along the lines of :Why are there bags under your eyes? You know that a Princess shouldn't look like a dead puppet."
"I'm not going to go so sleep, as a demon, I don't need as much sleep as you," Sesshomaru said.
"Like I needed to be reminded. I am a demon too, if you haven't noticed."
"Then why do you want to go to sleep then when you could run in the wild, since you haven't in a long time?"
"I would, but my father-"
"Your 20, do you need to be ordered around by your father?"
"No, but-"
"No buts. You need fun”, Sesshomaru said and picked me up and jumped in the air.
"Put me down! Kaede and Yuko are going to be worried about me! Put me down!"
"No way."
"Like you would," I said and started to pout, when I thought of something. I am the speed demon, and here I am just letting Sesshomaru get what he wants. I smirked. I could just jump out of his arms and he wouldn't know what happened.
"Don't even think about jumping out."
"Easier said then done," I said and slipped out of his arms and landed on the god tree. I looked up to see just a blank sky. I wondered where he went. Just as I was about to jump down, I was once again in the arms of the demon lord.
"You never give up do you?"
"If I did, you wouldn't be in my arms."
"And did I say that I wanted to be in your arms? No." I just leaned back in his arms and relaxed. It was no use trying to escape him. I felt safe in his arms anyway. I laid back and got closer to the warmth and soon fell asleep in the gorgeous demon lord's arms.
;;;In the Sky With Sesshomaru and Kagome;;;
:::Sesshomaru:::
I was carrying Kichi in my arms when I felt her relax and soon fall asleep. She got closer to me and had on a smile. I smiled at her as well but she couldn't see. I soon stopped by the old miko's hut and sat down with Kichi in my arms on a strong tree branch. I watched the moon, as I fell asleep.
;;;With Sesshy and Kagome in the tree;;;
:::Kagome:::
I woke up when the sun was still out, and in a pair of strong arms. I looked to whom the arms belonged to and blushed, hard. My cheeks were burning. I turned away from his face and looked around to see that I was sleeping on Sesshomaru's lap up in a tree.
"You know, you look cute when you blush," I heard Sesshy say.
"Oh shut up," I said blushing even harder, if possible. I got off him and jumped down to the ground and walked into the hut. I went over to an empty room and changed into a thin lavender kimono that had silver dragons going up the side. It had slits up to mid thigh and the sleeves were only two inches thick.
I walked out and saw the sun coming over the horizon. I walked over to my sword and bow and arrows and strapped them on.
"Where are you going?" Sesshy asked still in the tree.
"I'm going to the well," I said and started walking.
"But Lord Eizo won't be here until later. Why go now?"
"I want to practice. I haven't had time for it. I had to watch over Shippo and find Yuko and Goro." I made it to the well not to long after and set the bows and arrows on the well's edge. I practiced some of the stances and made some swings at a tree.
"Your good, but not as good as me," said someone hidden behind a tree.
"You think that Sesshy." I said and turned to find Sesshomaru right behind me.
"Why? Do you believe that you can beat me?"
"Yes I do."
"Than I challenge you."
"Fine."
Sesshy took out Toukijin and I took out Yasuragi, what I named my sword. It means peace in Japanese.
Sesshy charged and I blocked. I swung my sword at his arm and managed to leave a little, but deep cut. He then jumped up and slashed down. I moved out of the way to right behind him. I made a swing at his legs, but missed. He jumped up again, but landed right behind me and was about to slash my stomach area. It skinned me before I jumped up. I landed not to far in front of him. Sesshy charged and so did I. I got a cut in my arm and he got a gash across the chest. I was behind him then. I got on my hands and swung my leg and knocked him down. I jumped on him and straddled his hips. I had my sword to his neck.
"Bravo, my daughter," said my father's voice. "I didn't know that the Sesshomaru could get beat. Let alone by a lady."
I looked into Sesshomaru's eyes. They didn't show anything, but you could see that he was blushing. I then noticed our position and blushed too. I set my sword down and then placed my hands on Sesshomaru's chest.
"Don't you be thinking about those ideas now. I am just healing you," I said and then my hands were surrounded with a purple light. I placed my hands on his cut and went down it. I did the same with the one on the cut on his arm, and then stood up and moved away.
"Yasuragi," I said and my sword came to me.
"Nice name. Never would of thought of it," my father said and then walked up to me.
"I thought it was a good name for it."
"I should be going now." I turned and looked at him. He was in a regular t-shirt and had on a pair of blue jeans. "Your mother said that I should be wearing this."
"You should. People would be staring at you if you didn't wear stuff like that. Do you think that you could pick up some jeans and shirts?"
"Sure. Oh, Yuko and you need to go to the village of Saki. There is trouble there and then Yuko has to get our army ready for battle. The East is announcing war."
"What?!?! Why do they want war?!"
"The East has joined forces with Naraku." Sesshomaru said who was standing next to a tree.
"Yes, the East wants power and Naraku has promised them it. I should be going now. Go now Kagome." my father said and then jumped into the well.
"Bye Sesshomaru, I guess you have to wait until the ball to talk some more," I said and formed the cloud.
"Wait," Sesshomaru said. I stopped and looked at him. He walked up to me and stopped. He leaned down and kissed my cheek. He was blushing the whole time.
"You missed." I said.
"What?" He said with a confused face.
"You missed." I said again and then placed my hand on his neck. I pulled him down and kissed him on the lips. He was shocked at first, I could tell. He then deepened the kiss. I slipped my arms around his neck and his arms went around my waist. His tongue slid across my lips, asking for entrance. I gladly allowed him. His tongue explored my mouth. I closed my eyes and enjoyed it. Our tongues fought for dominance. He won of course.
We then split for air. My heart was beating, hard. I was in pure happiness now.
"I think I should go now." I said and quickly got out of his arms and got on my cloud and went to Kaede's hut. Yuko, Shippo, and I then went to the village of Saki. I kept trying to think about the war and the jewel shards, but my mind kept wondering about Sesshomaru's kiss.
;;;Sesshomaru at the well;;;
:::Sesshomaru:::
I was still clueless about the kiss. My heart took over and all I could think about was of Kichi. I was only planning on kissing her cheek, not a full on lip kiss. I just blanked out when she pulled me down. I kissed back though. Her mouth was sweet like sugar. I got the feeling that she doesn't just think of us as friends. I hope she doesn't.
 
**
**
**
**
**
 
Thank you for reading my story. I hope that you reveiw. I would be sooo happy. The evil bunny is watching T.V. and can't stalk me right now. Please reveiw! I might stop writing. If you have something agaisnt that, just reveiw. Oh, and to those that read this, the story is REALLY going to change. Please reveiw now!