InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Changing is Inevitable ❯ Meeting Etsuko and Yuri ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yo people, I'm sry for not updating for a while, but please stick wit me. Teachers are loading hw on me 24/7. Well read and enjoy!
:::Name:::= point of view
;;;Place;;;= place or with someone
---Flash---= flash back
Disclaimer- Don't own Inu Yasha. But I do own ... You know who. Just please don't steal I will be happy if you just ask. please don't steal.
 
Chapter Twelve Meeting Etsuko and Yuri
;;;Kagome, Yuko, and Shippo at Saki Village;;;
:::Kagome:::
We made it to Saki Village without any trouble. I did find some shards though, some were laying on the ground, and others were in nearby villages.
I was in my human form wearing a miko's outfit, Yuko and Shippo were themselves. We walked up to the entrance gate and knocked.
"Who goes there?" Said a guard.
"I am the Northern General here with the Northern Miko. We were sent here by Lord Eizo's orders," Yuko answered.
"By what kind of orders?" The guard questioned.
"To help fix troubles of any kind," I answered. "I can help heal villagers."
"Then you may enter," The Guard said and opened the gate.
We entered to be welcomed with a noisy market. Some people were shopping, and others were selling. We walked in and looked around. We headed over to the village's miko's hut to find it full of many wounded and sick.
"I'm sorry, but you will have to go else where. Lady Sayuri is already busy," said a female, tiger hanyou. She looked around the age of 19, in human years. "You can try the other miko, in the Village of Tanaka."
"I am not here to see Lady Sayuri, I am here to help," I answered.
"Oh, then you must be Lady Kagome. Lord Eizo said that he would send someone. I'm Etsuko, Lady Sayuri's assistant," Etsuko said holding out her hand.
"I'm Kagome," I said and took her hand. "And this is General Yuko, and my child, Shippo."
"Nice to meet you all."
"Same to you. Do you know how these people got wounded?" I questioned.
"They were attacked by the Eastern Land's Guards. And the sick, by miasma."
"Etsuko! You shouldn't be talking, you should be working," said a lady, the age of 39, walking over to us. "Hello, sorry but we're busy. You can try the Village of Tanaka."
"Lady Sayuri, this Lady Kagome," Etsuko said.
"Oh, then come on," said Lady Sayuri. "The wounded are getting impatient."
"Yes Lady Sayuri," said Etsuko and then lead us to an empty room so we could put our stuff away. "Have you heard that the Eastern Army is get ready to attack?"
Yuko and I turned to each other. "You should go General Yuko. I can handle things here."
"Yes, Lady Kagome," Yuko said and quickly left the miko's hut.
"What was that all about?" Etsuko said.
"She has to train her part of the army and quick," I said and put my things in a corner.
"Oh. Are you really a miko? I have heard that there wasn't a miko in the Northern Lands."
"There isn't. And I am a real miko."
"But I thought that you were sent by Lord Eizo."
"I was."
"Then if your not their miko, then what are you?"
I kneeled down next to my bag and searched though it. "I am-"
I looked up to see a dagger going straight at my head. I stood up quickly and moved to the right. "Watch where you throw those things. If I told you the truth would you stop attacking me?"
"It depends on who you are," Etsuko said gripping the sword strapped around her waist.
"Fine, I am the Princess Kagome, or better known as Princess Kichi."
"Princess Kichi is a demon, not a low life human."
"Then I will show you," I said and closed my eyes for a second. "I don't like to go around in my princess, demon form. To many people try to please me. I don't like it when they do that. They think that I am higher then them."
"Oh my gosh! Forgive me!" Etsuko yelled and bowed. "I didn't know!"
"Please! No bowing. I am just a miko here to help. No some princess. Ok?"
"Yes, yes," said Etsuko. "We should get going then. Shippo can stay here. There are some books and paper here."
"Yea!" Shippo said, reaching for the paper. "Can I have some crayons mommy?"
"Sure." I got some crayons out and handed them to Shippo. "Now, stay here and if your in trouble, just yell. I will be helping Lady Sayuri. Ok?"
"Sure mommy," Shippo said and started coloring.
Etsuko and I went down the halls to the one with Lady Sayuri.
"Etsuko, I want you to change the bandages for each patient, and Lady Kagome-"
"Please, just Kagome."
"Fine. Kagome, what can you do?"
"I can heal."
"What kind? Like with magic? With herbs?"
"With powers, Lady Sayuri."
"I won't believe you. I only know of two people that can do that. Only Kikyo and Midoriko. No unless your the reincarnation of Kikyo."
That made me mad. I mean, really mad. No one calls me the reincarnation of Kikyo. No one. "I assure you, I am not anyone's reincarnation. I am just a miko with healing powers. Not magic or herbs."
"Prove this to me and I shall judge."
"Fine," I said and walked into the room with about fifteen wounded people. I chanted some secret words, and all were healed. I walked up to one man with an injury on his leg and removed his bandages. His leg was scar free. "Is this proof enough?"
"That is done by magic. Anyone can heal one mans leg with a simple chant."
I looked away and turned to the rest of the men. I raised my hands to the air and then they glowed with a soft blue color. I looked each man in the eye and then put my arms down. "Men, if you believe in my powers, please take off your bandages and see if they are real."
All the men took them off and had shocking faces. I looked at Sayuri, to find her shocked too. "That's impossible!"
"Life has many surprises, and I happen to be one," I said crossing my arms across my chest
"Yes, I was blessed with a great surprise. Please follow me, Lady Kagome," Sayuri said.
I followed her into a room filled with herds and medicine.
"You are not the miko I was planning on having around. You are gifted child. May I ask who are your parents?"
"No. I can not say what is not known. If you don't know, we have to keep it like that."
"Yes, your secret is still hidden. Lets start anew. I haven't been nice lately, and I apologize. I'm Lady Sayuri, you can call my Yuri. My friends call me that."
"Nice to meet you Yuri. I am Lady Kagome, my family and friends call me Kichi."
"Nice to meet you too," Yuri said. We shook hands and then started chatting about medicine. I healed all the wounded and made some medicine for the sick.
I had a great time helping with the wounded and sick. I played with the children from the village and helped Yuri around the hut. Then when night came around, I slept with Shippo. Then the next day in the morning, I help Etsuko and Sayuri with breakfast. Once The food was done, we all sat down.
I was about to take my first bite when I felt the presence of many demons coming our way. I looked up at Etsuko to see if she could feel it too, and she did. I looked at Yuri and Shippo. They all could feel it. I quickly got up and walked out of the hut. Only to find... The Crossfires.
**
**
**
**
**
Review please but I under stand if ya don't. But please try too!!!