InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Changing The Mind ❯ Chapter 1 – Eyes on the Angel ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Hey ppls! This is one of my first fics! PLEASE be nice and don't sue! It doesn't work in the system here!

Summary: INU/KAG - A stuttering, nerd, shy Inuyasha goes to Shikon High and is being picked on. A popular, little clumsy, perky Kagome is his only chance to become popular. But what happens when he falls for her? WARNING: Not for Kouga Lovers'!

>_<

>_<

>_<

>_<

A/N: Oh yeah! All the characters in here are human! No demons! Gomen! Sorry!

"________" = Talking

`________' = Thinking

*________* = Sound effect or different place/time or flashback

Ages:

Kagome-18 years old

Inuyasha-19 years old

Miroku-19 years old

Sango-18 years old

Changing the Mind

Chapter 1 - Eyes on the Angel

"Stuttering Inuyasha! HA!" The boy with black hair that was pulled up into a high ponytail said. (A/N: I guess you can tell who that is. >_<'…) He had icy brown eyes that tried to burn through the boy's head. The boy was Inuyasha. He had soft violet eyes and long black hair that was tied at the nape of his neck. He let loose 2 locks. He wore glasses that were broken by Kouga. They were in an alley. Inuyasha was on the ground, holding his head and was curled up into a ball. Kouga was kicking Inuyasha's side.

"What are you going to do now? Cry for help? I don't think so!" Kouga continued kicking.

"STOP!!!" yelled an 18 year old voice at the end of the alley.

Kouga and Inuyasha turned around to face the popular girl at their school. Her long raven hair was flying, her cerulean blue eyes glittering, her rosy lips sweet, and her tender skin soft. She was popular because she was strong, stood up for others, and was a real beauty.

"Stop it and let him go Kouga!" Kagome yelled as walked closer. Kouga walked backwards.

"Anything for my woman!" With that, Kouga ran out of the alley and to the street. Inuyasha continue to stare at Kagome as she walked closer. Kagome bend down to meet him almost eye level.

"Are you alright?" Kagome asked with a soft tone. Inuyasha nodded. Kagome stood up as Inuyasha used the wall for support to help him up but failed and landed in Kagome's arms. Inuyasha blushed. He could feel her breast on his chest. "Are you okay?!" Kagome yelled in a worry tone.

Inuyasha's eyes began to drop. But, before he blacked out, he slowly whispered "Angel…." Kagome blushed, but didn't let that bother her. She slowly dragged him, with his arm over her shoulders, and walked to her house.

*Kagome's House*

"Arghh…" Inuyasha woke up with bandages over his chest and arms. He only had boxers on. He sat up but a striking headache made him hold his head.

"Glad that you're awake…" said a voice behind him. He turned around to see a tall young man sitting on the desk chair. He was in his early 20's or so.

"W-w-where am I?" questioned Inuyasha. He looked around to see teddy bears and stuffed animals.

"My sisters room. Kagome brought you here. She bandaged your wounds and told me to watch you, for some reason…" The young man said. "I'm Souta Higurashi, Kagome's older brother. And you are?"

"I-I-Inuyasha Takahas-s-shi, s-s-sir…" Inuyasha responded quietly but Souta heard. Souta stood up and walked towards the door. "Inuyasha is an interesting name… a good one too… Well, come on down, let's eat." Inuyasha nodded and picked up his new washed white shirt and blue baggy pants from the floor at his feet.

Inuyasha walked down the spiral staircase, fully dressed, and saw the angel again. Kagome was in the kitchen cooking. She had her hair in a bun, but let some strands fall in front of her face. She wore a white tank top with blue jeans shorts and had headphones on. She had her back at him but was swaying her hips playfully.

*AHEM! *

Inuyasha snapped out of his gaze and turned his head to see Souta smiling. Inuyasha blushed.

"W-w-what?"

"Nothing, nothing!" Souta walked toward the kitchen and tapped Kagome's shoulder. She turned around and saw her brother smirking and a blushing Inuyasha. She smiled.

"Hello there! I'm Kagome Higurashi! You must be Inuyasha, correct?" Inuyasha nodded. "Ok then, let's eat and should send you home." Inuyasha nodded again. Kagome picked up the pot and scurried to the dining table. Inuyasha sat in one of the chairs at the table. Inuyasha looked around and saw that everything was plain white. The only thing in the house was decorated was probably Kagome's room.

*Sniff- sniff! *

Inuyasha turned his head at the source of the smell to see… `RAMEN!' his mind screamed. He grabbed 6 fork full of ramen and gobbled it up messily. Kagome just stared and giggled. Souta just sighed and ate his ramen.

Right when Inuyasha heard that sigh, he turned to see a smiling Kagome and a sweat dropping Souta.

*Inuyasha's House*

"Here ya go Inuyasha!" Kagome smiled a sweet smile at him. They were in front of his house. Right when she said his name; out burst a young woman with a man behind her.

"Inuyasha!" Inuyasha's mother hugged him as he blushed.

"M-m-mom. C-c-c-can you l-l-let go now?" Inuyasha stuttered. Kagome giggled. Inuyasha's mother nodded and looked at Kagome.

"Inuyasha honey… Who's this?"

"T-t-that's Kagome, m-mom…" Kagome smiled. "I'll see you at school Inuyasha! Ja ne!" She ran and waved good bye before disappearing in her brother's car.

Inuyasha sighed and faced a big smiling mother. Inuyasha freaked. "Heh… heh…

M-m-mom, are you o-okay?"

Inuyasha's father smiled. "That's your new friend then, Inuyasha?" Inuyasha nodded. Inuyasha's mother linked arms with her husband and smiled happily. Inuyasha got what were they were thinking now. "AND s-s-she's not m-m-my girl f-f-friend!!" Inuyasha blushed as he ran upstairs. Inuyasha's mother's smile turned into a frown. She *huff* -ed away and stomped into the kitchen. Inuyasha's father just chuckled and close the door.

A/N: So, what do you guys think? Good? Please review! -Miko-loving-hanyou! >_<

My fanfiction.net pen name is : loving-miko-to-hanyou