InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Chaos ❯ Oopsies ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi there I don't sue me I know I don't own Inuyasha, but I do own my own life…. sadly I don't own my friends though. By the way I know when they read this to comment how bad a writer I am they'll kill me if I put their real name so be aware their names are nick-names. (Ya'll know who ya'll are so please don't kill me 0o0; * Screams in horror *) Okay here's the Quote quote bad story I'm writing.

Prologue: Oopsies

"Inuyasha! Must you be so arrogant?" Said the raven haired girl to the `arrogant' boy.

"WHAT?! ME ARROGANT?! LOOK WHO'S TALKING!" Said the `hanyou' as he never learns to stop.

"Are you calling me arrogant? Sit!"

"Oi Wench what the heck was that for?"

"You called me arrogant!" the sound of annoyance in her load and not so calm voice.

"Wench just leave me alone!" He walk in the forest and the girl watched his silver hair disappear in the darkness with the `I hope I didn't hurt his feelings' expression on her face.

"Bravo, very good, excellent, wonderful, better than Cats!" the audience applauded and commented.

Kagome walked up to her little brother as he got off the counter and pulled his silver wig off. Inuyasha `hmph'ed and pulled the wig off Sesa, to reveal her back hair with blue and silver highlights along with her back doggy ears that had silver tips with golden loop earrings at the top of each ear. (Sorry it's not a Japanese name but I couldn't think of one that started with Ses so I put Sesa because I like how it sounds.) Sesa looked up at her father and mother to give them a big smile before running to play with her uncle Souta.

"Be careful Sesa!" Kagome yelled after her daughter. (Okay I'm really sorry I forgot to say this story takes place after the jewel is completed and Naraku's death. Don't worry it was quite complicated for them as you will see later on.) Inuyasha walked up behind Kagome and whispered in her ear "Hey, the kids are away-" Kagome elbowed him in the ribs "Not now Inuyasha we're visiting my family for crying out loud!" Inuyasha started tot chuckle lightly, "What are you thinking? Get your head out of the gutter Kagome I know that I meant lets go visit Sango and the others, geez you're worse than me." Kagome blushed and nodded as they headed towards the well.

They jumped in the well holding hands as they always did since that night…

~~*FlashBack*~~

Kagome was in heat and although she refused to tell Inuyasha she her scent was driving Inuyasha crazy and loved toying with him like that. To her it was hilarious. So she decided to have some fun and go bother him. Inuyasha was leaning against a tree upwind trying to avoid Kagome's scent as suddenly it got stronger, allot stronger. Out of all his opponents the one he could never defeat or even attempt to defeat was her scent, not even her for that matter.

Kagome walked up to him without a word, sat next to him and leaned her head on his shoulder. He of course was surprised by her actions but what was more surprising was her scent! It had gotten stronger than before he could barely keep himself in check.

"You're very comfortable Inuyasha." She said as she started to massage his little puppy ears, as normal he started to purr. Inuyasha couldn't take it any longer he had to ask her before his instincts took over.

Inuyasha grabbed her hand and made her look in his eyes. "Kagome I have to ask you this now and then I want you to run from me. Got it?"

"Inuyasha? Is everything ok?" She said in an innocent tone.

"Kagome do you feel the same way I feel about you?"

"What? No I don't…" As soon as she said that Inuyasha's heart broke and he looked down to make his bangs cover his eyes as he started to cry.

"… Inuyasha I'm not sure if I should tell you this but I don't feel the same I love you and I know you hate me so I don't attend to act upon my feelings." Inuyasha shot up like fireworks on Fourth of July (yeah sorry I'm American and next Friday is Independence Day.) Inuyasha stared at kagome with his eyes showing so much love, care, and shock that Kagome didn't care to hear his words and just kissed him when he opened his mouth to talk. After a few moments of their long and passionate kiss Kagome tried to apologize but Inuyasha stopped her and spilled his guts to her and that night is when Sesa decided she wanted Kagome as her mommy.

~~* End of Flash back *~~

Just the thought of that night made Inuyasha kiss Kagome.

"What was that for?" she said after a passionate kiss.

"I just remembered that night that you became my mate. Sorry shall we knock?"

Before kagome did anything else she kissed Inuyasha "Don't ever apologize for that again or you'll be seated!" then they both were surprised to hear an all too familiar voice behind them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*&*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for it being so short but it's not a real chapter it's a Prologue. Well tell me if you me to continue. ^_^ I'm so evil. Btw I WANT MORE REVIEWS THAN MY OTHER STORY SEEING HOW IT ONLY HAS FOUR!!!! FOUR! THAT'S SCARY TO ME! Ya'll must not like my writing damn that's insulting! Oh well see you next chapter…. If I write one.