InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Charmed in the Feudal Era ❯ Sits, homecoming and families ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
DISCIAMER: I do not own neither InuYasha nor do I own charmed. Thanks


It was a quiet peaceful day in the feudal era.
"INUYASHA, sit boy" Kagome yelled.
Until our favorite hanyou decided to deny his miko companion the right to return home for a few days.
So down the poor hanyou went, making a big crater as he did. Kagome wasn’t going to lose this fight though. A lot of things had been changing at home and she needed to get back five minutes ago. "InuYasha, my family needs me," She said barely above a whisper.
Kagome was only going as far as that. There were still many things she needed to tell her friends, one being that she would be traveling half way around the world. "Why do they need you so bad Kagome?" asked an annoyed InuYasha as he peeled himself off the ground. Kagome was tired of arguing, blurted out what she knew would shut him up. “They need my help packing to move okay.
InuYasha stood in his spot, stunned.
Kagome ran after that. Tears were stinging her eyes. As she approached the well however, she shook, violently sobbing, when a pair of familiar arms wrapped around her.
"Kagome what's go going on?" she heard his voice before he spun her to face him. For once he didn’t sound angry. There was only concern in his amber eyes, a welcome first.
She fell into him as he held her.
When she finally stopped crying she began.
"InuYasha..... It started when my brothers showed up..."
~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~
Kagome and Souta were playing a game of catch when a swirl of bright white lights came.
Two boys appeared. "Kagome it’s time to come home" said the younger one who could not have been more than 19, one year older than herself.
"What are you talking about? Who are you?" replied Kagome. She recognized them somehow, but the how was lost on her mind.
“We are your brother's. I am Wyatt and this is Chris. We are two of the second generation of the power of..." the one apparently named Wyatt began.
Kagome knew what was next. “Three. The new Charmed ones." she finished his sentence. She looked at Souta realizing that some things would never be the same again.
~~~~~~End Flashback~~~~~~~
Kagome explained that she had to go to the United States to help her mother, Piper, her aunts, Paige and Phoebe, and her brothers, Wyatt and Chris.

"InuYasha I have to go to San Francisco for a couple days to help them pack for the summer. My mom… Piper has to train me to use my powers before something hap…. Well before I lose my powers. They can't sell the manor because the Nexus could get lose, so they can only spend the summer in Japan. Only Wyatt and Chris are staying here to help me with my magic." Kagome said in a rushed voice.

"Kagome, I'm going with you.”