InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Childish Fantasies ❯ You! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mweee! Here is my latest fic…I've been writing a lot lately, haven't I? ^^; well, here ya go!

Disclaimer: I dun own Inuyasha, or Sessy, or Rin-chan, or Sango-chan, or Houshi-sama, or Shippou-kun, or Kohaku-kun…*takes a deep breath* or Naraku, or Kagura-chan, or Kagome-chan, or…*someone puts duct tape over her mouth and takes over the keyboard* she means to say she doesn't own any of the characters. *muffled cries can be heard in the background…*

*~*~*

Ding-dong!

Two boys, one with long, silver hair and a stony complexion and the other with shorter black hair and freckles, ran down the stairs, racing to get to the door. A small, brown haired girl toddled cheerfully, clapping her hands together and cheering, "Pisa! Pisa!" while the two older boys forcefully opened the door, trying to get ahead of the other in an attempt to grab the pizza. The pizza delivery guy chuckled and stepped inside, holding the two back with his hand as he craned his neck to look for someone.

"Sango-san! Doko nii ru ka? The pizza's here!" he heard a muted "coming" before a girl came rushing up with money in hand. He smiled, "ah, the fair maiden has come to me. Now, I'll make you a deal-you go out with me this Saturday, and I'll give you this pizza. Eh? How does that sound?" he tried to push his way in front of the boys who were grabbing fistfuls of his clothing, and the small toddler attempting to aid them in their quest for the meal.

Sango shook her head and snatched the box out of his hands, handing it to the rabid children who raced off to the kitchen cheering. "Don't get that stuff all over the place, Haku-kun! And you boys mind that Rin-chan doesn't go and choke on that stuff!" she called back, taking in the boy in front of her. "If I say yes, will you promise to be a good widdle Miroku?" she asked stepping forward and wrapping her arms around his neck. He smirked down at her and held her, rocking back and forth while whispering innocently in her ear.

"Now, Sango-san, whatever do you mean by that? Are you implying that I'm a bad man?"

The girl smiled up at him and pecked his cheek before stepping out of his embrace and handing him the bill she had disregarded on the floor. "No, I'm just implying that you're a pervert. Now scram." She teased, pushing him back out the door. He grinned sheepishly and ran back to his car, yelling back as he did.

"Wear something short and tight!" Sango rolled her eyes and hollered out at him as he slowly backed out of the driveway.

"HENTAI!" he just laughed and waved as she closed the door. She heaved a sigh and turned around to find three cherubic faces staring back at her. She jumped in surprise before looking at them questioningly.

"Where do you keep the soda?" The one with silver hair spoke with an emotionless voice that made chills run up her spine every time she heard it. She honestly couldn't see what her younger siblings saw in this kid, he freaked her out. The teen shook her head and led the way to the fridge, a parade of children behind.

*~*~*

Rin watched with glee as Sesshoumaru took a bite of his pizza, trying to imitate what he was doing with her own, very cut up slice. It was harder than it looked and she almost started to choke, giggling at her own folly.

Sesshoumaru raised an eyebrow at her with amusement. He had always been fond of the girl; she followed him like a shadow every time he came over. Like every other kid, he was proud to have an admirer, even if it was only his best friend's younger sister.

"Oi, Sess, do ya wanna play Super Smash Bros after this?" Kohaku asked through a mouthful of pizza. Sesshoumaru glanced over to his friend and smiled menacingly.

"You mean, do I want to kick your butt at Super Smash Bros after this? Yeah, I'd love to." Kohaku grinned at the challenge and eagerly pushed himself out of his chair, running back up the stairs to get the game.

"Can Rin play too, Sesshoumaru-sama?" a small voice asked, and Sesshoumaru turned to face its owner. Rin had obviously given up on eating the pizza and was chewing on some crackers instead. He shook his head and frowned, causing the girl to whimper in disappointment.

"No, Rin. I think that game's too violent for you to play." The girl pouted and folded her chubby little arms across her chest making it very hard for the older boy to not to change his mind and allow her to join in. "but, you can go get a book you want to read and I'll read it to you when I finish beating your brother." he added, noticing the grin that graced her face at his proposition.

"Beat him good." She said sliding out of her chair and happily racing upstairs, stopping to stick her tongue out at her brother, who was descending the stairs at the moment. He looked confusedly to Sesshoumaru, but the silver haired boy simply shrugged and continued to devour his pizza.

*~*~*

Rin sighed heavily, closing the picture album she held in her lap and looking into the mirror in front of her, straightening the straps of her dress as she stood up and walked over to the woman on the other side of the small dressing room.

"I still can't believe ane-chan is finally marrying that hentai. How many years has it been, Kagome-chan?" she asked, plopping onto the couch where the raven-haired woman sat. Kagome chuckled and squeezed Rin's shoulders reassuringly.

"I smell a little jealousy, huh, Rin?" Rin looked away, not willing to admit how she felt about the whole thing. Kagome sighed and took the younger girls hand in her own. "She's not moving that far away, only a few blocks from where you're living now. And Miroku is a good guy under all of his…" Kagome stopped, trying to find the right word, "his…perversity. You know that." Rin just shrugged and inhaled deeply, closing her eyes. When she opened them she smiled her brightest smile at Kagome and stood, making her way to the door.

"I guess so, I'm just nervous for her, that's all. I think I'll take a little walk, if you don't mind, though. I'll be back in about five minutes." She waved to the older girl and slipped through the church doors, walking briskly to the garden she had seen out the window earlier.

The sunlight greeted her warmly and Rin couldn't help but smile at the beautiful day. 'Sugoi,' she thought closing her eyes and letting the warm beams hit her face. Puffy white clouds were scattered across a bright blue sky, and the green plants of the ancient garden were bright and flourishing. She found her way to a small bench near a little grove of trees and sat down, taking in the expanse of the garden. She had thought it was a lot smaller than this, but was not disappointed in the least. She was just starting to relax when she heard voices coming from the small woods beside her. Curious as to whom they belonged to; Rin crept quietly between the trees, until she could get a clear view of the speakers.

A young man, looking to be in his early twenties was talking crossly with a woman about his age. The man had long silver hair that cascaded down his shoulders, and the woman had shorter brown hair, pulled back into a tight bun. Rin's eyes went wide as she recognized the man's hair instantly and she had to slap a hand over her mouth to conceal her gasp.

'What was he doing here?!' she thought silently inching closer to the couple. Finally close enough to make out their conversations, she stopped and pushed herself onto the ground, trying not to dirty her dress.

"Come on Sessy-kun, it's only for a little while. Just 'til Naraku gets off my back and I can move on safely." The woman whined clutching the man's shirt desperately in her hands. He didn't flinch and showed no sign of remorse to the distressed woman in front of him.

'So much like him, never showing how he felt…'Rin smirked, 'except to moi' she had always been proud of the fact that he trusted her enough to show her the side of her that no one else knew he had--the side that felt things. Of course, it might've just been because she was a dumb little kid who didn't have anyone to tell anyways. She frowned and turned her thoughts back to the conversation happening nearby.

"I already told you no, Kagura, and that's still my answer. You got yourself into this mess, and you can get yourself out. I've saved your butt too many times as it is, and I'm not going to do it anymore." He stepped away from her and started to walk out of the grove, coincidentally in the same direction of Rin's current hiding place.

Kagura humphed and grumbled, "some friend you are." before stalking past him, disappearing among the trees.

Rin decided that it was safe to come out and rolled over to stand, brushing her dress off as she slowly turned around…

…To find herself looking straight into smirking amber eyes.

"S-Sesshoumaru-sama!" she stuttered, taking a step back in shock. He wrinkled his face at the nickname, before leaning against the tree she had been hiding behind. 'It sounded so familiar…'

"Do I know you?" he asked, examining her face to see if some memory in the back of his mind would push forward and he would be able to remember the beautiful, young girl in front of him.

Rin looked at him exasperatedly and silently fumed. She hadn't seen Sesshoumaru for at least five years, but that didn't mean that he could forget her face! She tried to calm down, reminding herself just whom she was speaking to. "The name's Rin. Taijiya Rin." Something clicked in the man's head and he stood up straight, walking closer to her until he was a breath away.

"Rin-chan? You mean, little Rin? You!?" He began to laugh, but seeing how angry it made her he stopped and held his hands up apologetically. "Gomen, but you've grown so much since I've seen you last. I didn't recognize you." His eyes traveled down her body slowly; taking in every womanly curve that time had graced her with. She was still small, almost half his size, big chocolate eyes that were looking up at him through long, thick lashes, full pouty lips, and freckles splashed in a cute array across her perfect little face--he lowered his gaze to the rest of her body; her chest was hidden in the modest dress, to his dismay, but he could see her thighs quite clearly--years of her chasing him around had really paid off in the end…

His eyes drifted back up to her face, which now held a pretty pink blush-his wandering eyes had obviously not gone unnoticed. 'Damn' he thought agitatedly 'why does she have to be so young?' he frowned. Maybe if things were different, he could…

"Ano…h-how have things been with you, Sesshoumaru-sama?" Rin asked, attempting to make conversation. He simply shrugged and took a step back, allowing her personal space.

"Just doing the occasional job here and there, no big plans really. Hey, do you know where Haku is? I haven't seen him in forever…" he trailed off, seeing Rin give him a confused look.

"You haven't seen him? You mean, you didn't come here with him?" she asked confused.

He shook his head, "no, I'm a friend of the groom, actually. I'm guessing that the Sango he intends on marrying and your sister are one in the same, ne?" she nodded. He extended his arm, a small grin appearing on his face. "Shall we?" he asked in a gentlemen-like manner. Rin blushed a deep scarlet, but took his arm and walked out into the beautiful day.

A shadowy figure appeared from behind a tree, cackling cruelly. "So," it said, stepping out into the light to reveal itself. "The Koori no Ouji melts for someone. What an interesting development, wouldn't you say, Naraku?" she laughed maliciously as she tapped the 'off' button on the recorder she held in hand and followed after the pair, gently pulling her hair from the tight constraint of her bun and letting it flow down her shoulders. "Very interesting indeed…"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Mweeeee! I've had this little idea running around in my head for quite some time now, and I was just itching to get it in writing…I'm taking an eensy weensy break from all the angst of 'I'm Sorry' to write this, but I'll prolly take turns posting between the two of these. I just had to write this though! I love Sess/Rin fics, what can I say? Lol…age dun matter…ok I'm rambling now…

Oh! And so that I don't get inquiries regarding the very small amount of Japanese I have added to this, here you are:

Doko nii ru: where are you

Hentai: …ok, I think most of us know this one…but it's pervert for those who don't…

Sugoi: great, really good, etc…

Ano: umm, er, that is…

Koori no Ouji: Ice Prince…we all know how Fluffy-kun is, so cold to everyone…well, mostly everyone…*sly grin*

So that's all for now, minna-san! I shall update as soon as I can! Ja!

-Kura

PS. I got some questions as to Rin's age, which is very understandable…*forgets to say these things sometimes…* so I'm gonna say that:

Rin Taijiya: 18

Sesshoumaru Nishi: 24

Sango Taijiya: 29

Miroku Houshi: 29 also…

Kohaku Taijiya: 24

So I hope that clears things up fer ya a bit! ^^; I'll have another chappy up sometime this week hopefully…(school is being evil lately) so, ja!