InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Closer ❯ Tell Me ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: I really liked writing this story, so I decided to update with one additional chapter and make this a two-shot. This chapter is loosely based on Meagan Trainor's "All The Ways" but it's not a song-fic. 

Tell Me

'She's here... She's actually here.' I thought, wrapping my arms tighter around the woman next to me. I couldn't get enough of her, and I wanted nothing more than to lie there forever, her body fit so snug against mine. Unfortunately, the kami had other plans.

I held still as she started to rouse. Every muscle in her body tensed as she stretched her muscles before relaxing more into my embrace. A stupid smile made its way to my lips and I buried my nose into her hair and breathed deeply.

"Hm, morning." She muttered sleepily. I leaned forward and kissed her temple.

"Good morning, mate." 

"How'd you sleep?" She asked, turning over in my arms to face me, pillowing her head on my arm. 

"Well, after the workout you put me through last night, and then waking up to the most beautiful woman in my arms, I have to say I slept pretty fucking great." I teased, tweaking her nose. She giggled.

Kami, I fucking missed that. 

Then her face suddenly turned all serious and she started nervously tracing the skin of my chest with her fingers. Her nervousness then made me nervous, and I realized we actually did have a lot to talk about. 

"So, about last night..." She started, and I gulped. "You're not regretting anything, are you?" She looked up at me with a light blush staining her cheek, and I let out the breath I hadn't realized I'd been holding.

"Stupid, of course not. Are you?" 

"Not one bit." She smiled, relaxing more against me. "But we do need to talk."

"Yeah, I know. Can't it wait until later? I have some 'pressing issues' that you might be able to help me with." I teased, gently poking her with my morning wood. She rolled her eyes and smacked my chest lightly.

"Baka, wasn't last night enough of a workout?" 

"You're supposed to work out every day, ya'know." I said huskily, finally moving forward to press my lips against hers. I was rewarded with her delicious moan, and I reached around to press her more firmly against me, my erection poking into her stomach. 

Her hand brushed lightly against my arm, sending tingles wherever she touched, until she finally reached up and started massaging my right ear, her arm wrapped around my shoulder to reach it more easily. I kissed her even harder, a low growl vibrating deep in my chest, which had her moaning even more sweetly into our kiss. 

Rolling her over onto her back, I positioned myself between her legs once again, but not quite ready to enter her. She was already so hot, and I could feel her slick folds as I rubbed myself against her, sending shivers up my spine. At some point, she worked her other hand into my hair and started rubbing my other ear, and it was almost too much.

"You better stop that, wench." I warned, grinding against her again. "I was planning on taking it slower this morning." I said, kissing my way down her neck like I did last night, but at a much more teasing pace. She arched her back, exposing more of her neck to me, pressing her bare chest up against mine. 

"I know I'm just a 'weak human,' but you don't have to be too gentle with me, Inuyasha." She whispered sensually, wrapping her legs around my waist, pressing herself even closer to me. The heat coming off of her core nearly burning me now.

"I know that, trust me. I remember." I chuckled, reaching up with my hand to fondle her chest as I continued focusing on tracing her collarbone with my lips. "But that doesn't mean I don't want to savor this." 

Pulling back enough to look her in the eyes, I allowed myself a rare moment of vulnerability. 

"Kagome... you know I love you, right?" 

Her stormy eyes sparkled as she smiled up at me. 

"Tell me all the ways you love me." She said, and I smiled.

"Let me show you."

Leaning down to kiss her gently, I felt her wrap her arms around my back and hold me to her, almost desperately. As our tongues danced lazily, I took the opportunity to refamiliarize myself with her body, stroking her sides, feeling the curve of her hip, firmly and slowly feeling her strong, sensual thighs as they remained wrapped around me, and then back up again. Taking a moment to fondle and squeeze her breasts, savoring how they fit perfectly in my hands. 

Then I left the sanctity of her lips to venture to the other side of her neck, paying special attention to her fresh mating mark at the base. As I licked, nipped, and kissed, her body shivered below me. My neglected cock started to pulse, and I ground against her again to releave some of the pressure. 'Down boy...' I told myself. 'It will be our turn in a minute. She deserves this.'

Finally leaving her neck, I ventured downwards, giving her perfect breasts the same treatment. Pulling a nipple into my mouth I sucked and flicked with my tongue, pinching and toying its twin with my hand before switching. Her moans were music to my ears, and I relished in the feel of her shivering under my attentions. Every little sound that escaped her pink lips, every move she made beneath me just served as a wonderful reminder that this wasn't a dream. She had come back to me. This woman that I've loved since we were just dumb kids in high school had finally come back home.

"Kagome..." I moaned, slowly making my way down even further, but not before kissing every inch of skin possible. Her legs fell to the sides as I continued to scoot downwards, kicking off the blankets as I did. Finally, I was hit right in the face with her powerful scent, and my eyes rolled back in pleasure. "You smell so fucking good." 

Carefully, I spread her already slick and swollen lips, and watched my fingers rub against her delicate clit. 

"Mmmh, Inuyasha, I've missed you so much." She whispered, her head tossed back and supported by a pillow which she gripped tightly, fisting a corner on either side of her head as she moaned and gasped. 

"Me too." I said, giving her a slow, teasing lick from the bottom of her lips all the way to the top. I loved the way she shivered in response. "And I've missed this." I tell her before continuing to enjoy the delicious meal before me. Slowly, I added a finger to my ministrations, entering and withdrawing languidly as my tongue circled and flicked her clit. 

"Please, don't stop! Faster!" She panted, gripping my head and holding me to her with shaky arms. I complied, adding a second finger and pumping in and out at a slightly higher speed. Her breath became even more shallow, and her hips began to buck occasionally as I continued to pleasure her. Every once in a while, at her command I moved a bit faster, until finally I felt her tense and shudder. Her mouth was hanging open as if she were ready to scream, but instead all that escaped was a quiet and broken squeal of my name.

I didn't stop, continuing my ministrations upon her as she rode out her orgasm. Although I moved my hand away to hold her legs open more firmly, my tongue never stopped as I happily lapped away at her flowing juices. She tasted amazing, and I could have stayed in that spot for the rest of my life and died a happy man.

"N-no more!" She gasped, and regretably, I pulled away.

I sat there on my knees above her, licking my lips and savoring her taste. She gazed up at me with flushed cheeks, trying to catch her breath. I saw her eyes trail down my body until they stopped at my straining and rather neglected dick. She smiled and brought her eyes back up to mine.

From where she was on the bed, she sat up and leaned forward, kissing my chest. Then she laid back down, pulling me along with her, although this time she motioned for me to straddle her waist. Catching on to her meaning, I shot her a playful smirk. 

"You always did like this." She teased, positioning my cock between her breasts before using her hands to push them together. The sensation of being enveloped by her soft, warm tits was fucking heaven. 

Holding onto the headboard, I began thrusting slowly, loving the way she looked beneath me. Her fingers playing with her own nipples as she pressed her tits together, the tip of my dick poking out from the top before disappearing down into her creamy flesh. I sped up the pace of my thrusts, loving the feel of it all. I couldn't help but to let my head fall back and my eyes close at the sensations. 

"Kami, Kagome," I groaned, "the things you do to me, woman..."  

Before I could lose myself and end our fun early, I forced myself to stop. Looking down at her, I could see she was confused. Smirking, I pulled away enough to reposition myself on top of her, and her eyes sparkled with realization. 

She opened up her legs to allow me in once again, and this time I immediately positioned myself at her entrance. 

"All the ways." I said, plunging into her tight warmth. She gasped at the suddenness of being filled, but quickly recovered. I gave a few more thrusts, keeping my eyes open and focused on hers. "All the ways, Kagome." I said once more.

"All the ways, what?"

"I love you." I said, lowering myself down enough to kiss her, continuing to thrust in and out of her welcoming heat. "And never fucking forget it." I growled before bringing up one of her legs to my shoulder, finally deciding that enough was enough. I pounded into her again and again, taking so much satisfaction from the way she threw her head from side to side and screamed my name over and over again. 

"Touch yourself." I commanded, feeling my release drawing closer than I expected. She complied, reaching down and rubbing her clit in time with my thrusts. Her breathing became more erratic, her eyes sealed shut, I was so close to the edge, holding myself back as much as I could until she could find her release.

"Gah, Inuyasha!" 

"Fuck, Kagome!" 

We shuddered, nearly simultaneously. It took all I had to not collapse on her. I adjusted enough to allow her leg to fall back down to the side, and rolled over to lie next to her. 

For a few minutes, we did nothing but catch our breath. 

"You can't keep avoiding the subject by fucking me, you know." She said, turning enough to face me. I smiled sheepishly at her.

"It was worth a shot." I chuckled.

"Well, now I have to pee. But when I get back, we are actually talking, mister." She scolded, getting up and walking towards the master bath.

Sighing, I just laid there, basking in our afterglow. She emerged from the bathroom after only a few minutes, not bothering to conceal her nakedness as she happily bounced back over to her side of the bed and laid down next to me once more.

"So, wench, what do we have to talk about again?" I teased, and she rolled her eyes.

"Well, we could start with the fact that we're practically married now. So, should we bother to send out invitations, or would a memo do the job?" She giggled at her own joke, which made me smile back.

"I could care less about having a giant party, but I know you'd probably like to have the fancy dress and shit. So it's up to you." 

"So romantic." She said, dryly. I shrugged.

"Like you said, we're pretty much already married. Do I still have to get down on one knee?" I asked, smiling stupidly at her. She shook her head.

"I don't think that's necessary. So next question, what about living arrangements?" Rolling over to face me more directly, she rested her head on her right hand, laying on her side. I turned and mirrored her position.

"Well, I have no idea where you live..." I said, a little harsher than I meant to as she winced at the reminder. 

"Actually..." She started, hesitantly looking anywhere but directly at me. "For a few months I was living with an old friend out of the city, so you couldn't track me down right away. I knew you'd look for me at all the obvious places, so I stayed away long enough for you to move on, I guess." 

I reached out and rubbed her arm comfortingly. 

"You know I never actually moved on, right?" I said gently. She nodded.

"Yeah. I told you last night how I stayed in contact with Sango. She let me know how you were doing and stuff. She was pretty pissed at me for leaving, too. Said I was making a mistake, but she promised not to tell you anyway. Once I knew you at least stopped looking for me, I moved back home to the shrine with Mama." Reaching up to cup my cheek in her hand, she finally met my eyes once again. "I am sorry, Inuyasha. I truly didn't want to cause you any pain. I just wanted to make sure that you weren't just living your life for me."

"Stupid." I muttered, taking her hand and bringing it to my lips. "Without you, life ain't worth living." Pressing her hand to my chest, I kept my eyes on hers and watched her wipe away a few stray tears.

"Can you forgive me?" 

"Already have. Now quit your cryin' and tell me, are you moving in with me, or do I gotta start searching for our new place." I asked, brushing her hair away from her face as I spoke.

Smiling up at me again, it was her turn to kiss my hand.

"I'm very happy to just move in here with you, Inuyasha. Until you knock me up and we need more space, that is." She winked, and my eyes widened.

"Shit, Kagome, are you on the pill?" I asked, heart pounding in my chest. When her eyes shot open, and her expression matched my own 'oh, shit' look, I knew what her answer was.

"... Oops?" She said, nervously.

I couldn't help it, I barked out a laugh. A full-blown belly laugh. She smacked my arm playfully, despite laughing herself. 

"I think the chances are pretty low, honestly." She said. "But I wouldn't be mad if it did happen. From how funny you seemed to think it is that we forgot basic sex ed, I'm assuming you wouldn't be mad, either?" She quirked a brow at me.

"Mad? Kagome, I would be thrilled if you would give me a family." I answered honestly. "Scratch that, I'm just thrilled that you are my family, and if you're willing to expand, so am I." I said, pulling her closer to me again, kissing her forehead.

She snuggled into me, and placed a kiss on my neck as she did so.

"Well then, I guess that settles it. Wanna help me pack? I'm sure Mama would just love to see you again." 

"You got it. But first..." I mumbled, rubbing my hands over her curves once more. She giggled.

"Kami, you're insatiable!"

"That's what you get for mating with a hanyou." I growled playfully, pulling back enough to crash my lips onto hers again. Knowing that she was back, and that she was here to stay, I was going to take as much of her as I could for as long as I could.

"You've got four years of blue balls to make up for, wench." I muttered against her lips.

"Well then," she said, "I guess we better get started."

--- End ---