InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Code:LYOKO The meeting with a hanyou ❯ Hello Aelita ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Code: LYOKO

The meeting with a hanyou

Auther: Ginsenshi

Co-auther and editor: Anubis_Himura

Started on:6/9/2004 6:01 PM-Finished on:

Home pages: http://www.freewebs.com/baltox1/

Or http://baltox1.bravehost.com

E-mail: LinkStarwind@cox.net

Rated: PG-13

Genre(s): Action, adventure, Romance

Summary: Aelita is materialized, now she finds out what its like to be a teenager on earth. But with Aelita being materialized a warpgate opens, in the Code:Lyoko world to the Inu-world.

Yeah I know creepy huh? R+R please.

[A world with danger plays]

Chapter 1: Hello Aelita

The scene is clam as usual as the story opens with Odd talking to Ulrick, "So has Jeremie finish that materializing thingy to bring Aelita here yet?" he asks. "I think so." Ulrick says. "Cool soon will be seeing her every day and not Zana's monster."Odd says. Their callphones ring. "Yeah? Oh… hi Jeremie, huh … okay." Ulrich says as closes his phone. "What is it Ulrich some thing wrong?" Odd asks. "Nop." Ulrich says. "Nop? What that mean?" Odd asks. "Everything fine and will soon be meeting Aelita Lyoko." Ulrich says. "What?!" Odd asks. "Quite Odd and follow me to the faxeror." Ulrich says as they enter the swearers. As they head for the faxeror Odd asks something, "So what do you think Aelita going to look?" Odd asks. "I don't know." Ulrich says as they reachs the faxeror door and enter and hits the bottom to call up the elevator, "Jeremie we're here what the problem?" Odd asks. "Nothing I just wanted everyone to meet Aelita." Jeremie says. "Jeremie we know Aelita." Odd says. "Yes in Lyoko but not the real world Odd." Jeremie says. "Whoa she here where? Where?" Odd asks. "Behind you Odd." Aelita says. "Wow Aelita hello." Yumi says. "Yumi,Ulrich, Odd, …. Jeremie?" Aelita asks. "Yeah?" Jeremie asks. Aelita kisses Jeremie, "Wow what was that?" Jeremie asks. "For being there for me." Aelitra says.