InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Complete ❯ Prolouge: The Final Battle ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Authors Note: Another serious fic…dude, that's scary for me. This is kind of my point of view on how the series should end, enjoy and as always R&R!

Disclaimer: I don't own InuYasha blah, blah…

Summary: The Shikkon no Tama in now complete, Naraku's dead and Kikyou can finally rest in peace, everyone's happy. But now Kagome is seeing people, and saying that time is running out. Will Kagome choose to stay in Feudal Era; with InuYasha and the gang, or return home to her family and friends. But there's a catch, once she goes she can't come back, forever.

Note: This is gonna be written in a flashback-like form unless I say other. (I put flashback for this one though.)

Complete

Prologue: The Final Battle

To her it all seemed like she saw him just yesterday, she could remember every bit of it inside her mind. If only she could see him again.

*Flash Back and Kagome's POV*

"INU YASHA! LOOK OUT!" screamed the teenage school girl. She was about to see the man she loved finally die almost, so decided to make one last quick decision. "RUN! QUICK!" she screamed at the hanyou

"Kagome, no!" InuYasha yelled back at her.

"Just go!" And she took up her bow and brought out a sacred arrow. "Please hit…Please hit." she get murmuring she drew back the string hoping it would intercept with the other arrow that none other than Kikyou drew, trying to once again kill InuYasha.

"Fool," Kikyou said with an icy tone. "You will never be able to affect my arrow." After a few brief moments of silence and anticipation, Kagome arrow went right thru the center of Kikyou's, causing it to crash onto the ground into two pieces.

"YES!" Kagome whispered, overfilled with joy. "Now Kikyou, it is time for you to rest in peace." she drew back another arrow, somehow going faster than the speed of light almost and hitting Kikyou in the stomach turning her back to mud and bones and such. "May you finally be able to rest in peace."

A big purple cloud soon after appeared, and InuYasha returning because he smelled a demon near.

"Naraku," Sango said coldly. "Why are you here!"

"To finish you off personally," Naraku replied. "Seeming all the demons and minions I sent have seemed to fail."

"SHIPPOU!" Kagome screamed. "Run away, run as far away as you can!" after hearing the commands, Shippou ran away, hoping to find a nice safe hut or village for him to wait out the battle.

"You actually think you can beat me?" Naraku spoke.

"We don't have to think." InuYasha said. "We already know we can."

The group let out into an epic battle with Naraku, and because Shippou being the worry wart he can be came in to help. Naraku was winning to a point, almost succeeding in his goal of killing InuYasha, Kagome, Shippou, Sango, and Miroku until he, with the force of something only a miko can conjure, got sucked up into a large pit that looked as if it could deep into the ground, as if a portal to hell. Standing for a few seconds Miroku was feeling pain is his right hand, assuming that his wind tunnel was about to suck him up forever. But when he went to look at his hand after the pain decreased, he discovered it was gone.

"Does this mean Naraku is dead?" Miroku asked.

"I guess so." Sango said. "I have finally avenged my comrades."

"And everybody can finally rest in peace and live a happy life." replied Kagome.

*End of flashback*

Just to see him again…

FINI!

A/N: So what did you all think? Please send me a review, don't try to be to flamey though. Constructive Criticism is of course welcomed! Next chapter may be a while!