InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Cooking With Sessho-Maru ❯ Ch3: More explosions ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Cooking With Sessho-Maru

Hello yet again! Thank you for reading this story, and thank you for reviewing. I've also finally got my computer fixed, so I can read the reviews at Media Miner again. Yay! ^_^

But BW still has my book. -_-;

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.- .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Me: Hello! Welcome back to cooking with Sessho-Maru. This time, we found Sesshy *knife flies at me from the kitchen set* hiding under a rock at Amanda's house.\

Sessho-Maru: I didn't know that she lived there.... and I didn't know that baseball bats hurt that much....

Amanda: Hehehehehehehehe...

BW: *Is in body cast from falling out window* Grrrr..... Youm ill walll pwaa oomm dis.

Me: Translation: You will all pay for this.

Sessho-Maru: Hmm... today I have to..... Get a manicure.... go to the bank.... kill Jakken.... find place to hide bodies....

Fans: *Cheer*

Sessho-Maru: Oops, wrong list. On the show today I will be... disposing of left over evidence from last show.... making grilled cheese.... killing Jakken.... helping BV get over fear of squirrels....

Fans: *Cheer*

Me: First we shall have a question and answer session. I'll pick random questions from a hat and then ask them. (Please give me ideas for this. Any ideas welcome, no matter how weird. All of these questions are from my friends)

Question #1: Can I borrow the fluffy thing on your shoulder?

Fluffy: No.

#2: Will you marry me?

Fluffy: Don't know you.

#3: Marry me or else!

Fluffy: Stay.....Away....From.....Me And that wasn't a question.

#4: Hehehehehehe...... I know where you live... and where your window is.... hehehehehe.....

Fluffy: Damn. Now I have to move again.

#5:When you go and fly around on that ki cloud of yours, have you ever flown into anything like an airplane?

Fluffy: Grr.... I don't feel like remembering any of those experiences.

Me: Translation: Yes, a plane hit him while he was trying to run away from Amanda.

Amanda: ^_^

Me: Next time, I'll also have fan letters for Fluffy......... What, no knife this time?

BV: I stole all of them from him. ^_^ I need something to protect myself from the evil squirrels..

BW: Not the squirrels again...... Hey! I can talk!

BV: The squirrels and their evil acorns of doom are attacking at O'800 hours!!!! *Runs around in circles screaming*

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-. -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.- .-

5 minutes later

BV: *Is in straight jacket*

Fluffy: Well, I guess that it was a good thing that her doctors gave you a spare straight jacket.

Me: Some days, it really must not be worth chewing through the leather straps like she does....

BV: Nope, it's worth it.. Hehehehehehehe....

Amanda: Her day is not complete until she manages to terrify a complete stranger or nearly kill Katie.

BV: Yes, but the squirrels really are attacking!

Me: And did you notice that they only attack when you say that they will?

Fluffy: As interesting as this is, let's just start the show so that I can get this over with. Since we have already managed to get rid of the evidence, let's go on to making grilled cheese. First get out two slices of bread for each sandwich that you plan on making. After that, put some cheese between the bread and slide it into a toaster oven. *Does everything he said*

Me: Let's all play a game while we're waiting! How about "Who can kill Jakken first"?

BV: How about a race to see who can get out of a straight jacket the fastest? Me first! *Tries and fails* Damn.

Amanda: How about this: We give everyone a stick, blindfold them, and instruct them to find Jakken and kill.

BW: Uhhh.... isn't that a little dangerous???

BV: The only problem is that I already killed Jakken. He's in my basement since I ran out of room to hide the bodies.

Everyone: ^_^;;;

Me: Why don't we just get Martha Stewart to come back?

BV: heheheheheheheh.... that could be fun....

Fluffy: Yay! Free fluffy pink curtains! ^_^

Fangirls: Yay! Free fluffy pink curtains!!!!!!!!

BV: This show has suddenly become rather disturbing....

Me: Yes, I agree..... and Amanda really hates pink. I now really don't care most of the time, but only because Kurama wears a pink school uniform. *Sighs dreamilly * ^_^

Amanda: Pink.... Evil.... must be destroyed!!!!!!

Me: ^_^;;

BV: Wait, what about the grilled cheese???

Toaster Oven: *Explodes and the set catches on fire once again*

All: O_O

Sessho-Maru: *Runs through lasers, but doesn't get incinerated*

All: O_O

Me: Oh yeah, I forgot about that! The lasers aren't demon proof!

Sessho-Maru: *Jumps out the window again*

Audience: *Follows him out window*

Me: I really should do something about that window. ^_^;

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.- .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-< br>

Ok, not exactly the best or longest of chapters. Lately, all of my inspiration has vanished. I think that the penguins stole it. But now I'm having trouble even getting drawing ideas!!! I promise to get more chapters up for both my fics soon, and I also plan on putting a new one up for Yu Yu Hakusho. It will be more serious then the others and be a bit of a mystery, but still kinda funny. Until then, Ja Ne.

*NEWS FLASH. BV HAS MADE PEACE WITH THE SQUIRRELS AND HAS NOW ENTERED AN ALLIANCE WITH THEM AND THE PENGUINS IN AN ATTEMPT TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD! BE AFRAID!*