InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Crash ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha never did and unfortunately never will. Sigh on with the story
8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8
Chapter 2: The crash
"Are we there yet?" Inuyasha asked once again
"NO" Sanjai answered waking up Kikyo in the process and she didn't look very happy.
"INUYASHA WILL YOU SHUT UP, SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!" Kikyo lost her control for the first time in her life.
"what if i don't?" He asked with a smirk
"I'll make you shut up" she answered.
"how?" he said with a smirk, she smiled and their faces went closer and closer, before Inuyasha could say anything their lips met and they shared a kiss but Kikyo quickly pulled away and looked at him.
"that's how" she smirked and went back to sleep
"Have a good sleep kagome" he said looking at her as she made herself comfortable.
"I'm Kikyo" she said in an annoyed tone
"uhh Sorry" he tried to apologize while scratching his head.
"It's okay, she's my twin after all.. Just make sure you remember which ones we are, I have brown eyes and she has blue... now go to sleep Inuyasha" She said falling back asleep.
20 min later
'Man this ride is so boring.. and to make things worse everyone's sleeping' he thought
Inuyasha looked around the plane, Sanjai was making sure the plane didn't fall. Kikyo, Kagome and Sango we're sitting behind him on the second row, Miroku had somehow managed to get back and was now sitting beside Sango still taking pictures. Sesshomaru was sitting beside him... Kagome was snuggled to a stuffed dog, Sango was holding a..a ...a CAT!
'i hate cats!' he thought in disgust
As if sensing his thoughts the cat woke up looked at Inuyasha and went back to sleep...
'well at least it's not one of those mad cats' he thought as the plane started to shake madly and immediately everyone woke up...
Sango was staring at Miroku who was still taking still pictures of her.
"HEY! You idiot the with the camera can't you see that the plane's shaking" Sango yelled at Miroku who completely ignored her and continued taking pictures. She turned slightly red from answer and Miroku stared at her and said "My name's Miroku and i have a little question for you dear Sango"
"1 don't call me `dear Sango' if you want to wake up to see the next day and 2 what are you going to ask?" she said as Miroku held her hand in between his and looked deep in thought.
"Sango you are the most beautiful women i have ever seen" he said in a charming voice causing her to blush a little.
"get to the point" she said coldly and hoping he wouldn't notice her rosy cheeks.
"uh.. will you do me the pleasure of you baring my children?" he said . Her eyes turned the size of watermelons as she hit him on the head and her face turned as bright and red as a tomato.
"PERVERT!" she yelled the top of her lungs. The plane started to fly downward as everyone panicked and screamed.
"I'm going to die!" Kagome yelled
"I'M TELLING MY LAWER ABOUT THIS!" Kikyo yelled not even knowing that she sounded like a spoiled brat.
"KIDS PUT ON YOUR SEAT BELTS WE'RE GOING TO CRASH!" Sanjai said. They did as they were told.
"I don't wanna die" Kagome said as she started crying and hugged the closest thing to her which happened to be Sesshomaru. He stared blankly at her as she stared at him with her ocean blue eyes before he wrapped his arms around the fragile girl.
'what am i doing?! i barely know this girl! but those blue eyes remind me of some one.. yet i can't remember who?' Sesshomaru though still holding a crying kagome. (i know kagome has brown eyes but in this fic she has blue eyes, Kikyo still has brown eyes though)
"thank you Sesshomaru" kagome said. She didn't know why but she felt safe in his arms like she had never felt before. Sango was almost choking Kirara to death as she looked out the window. She saw a huge forest and a lake which was coming closer and closer. Kikyo was scared, not that she showed it as much as the others, she was holding on to the seatbelt for her dear life.
The plane had finally stopped and gone right into a lake. Immediately water came in the plane through the door and windows with an amazing force. Luckily Inuyasha and Sesshomaru had quickly got out of their seat while Miroku was having trouble getting lose. Sango took out her seat belt and started to help Kikyo with hers. With a click she unlocked Kikyo's seat belt. They both turned to help Kagome who happened to be unconscious and with her seat belt on. Miroku finally got out of his seat belt and started to turn purple because of lack of air. He swam out and up and Inuyasha followed him.
While Kikyo and Sango were getting Kagome out of her seatbelt. Sesshomaru picked her up and swam out with Kikyo and Sango behind him. When they reached the top they swam out of they water and sat under a tree. Sesshomaru put Kagome down and everyone stared at her…
10 minutes later
Kagome wakes up to see everyone staring at her
“what happened?” she asked while Kikyo launched her self at her sister
“thank god you're alright I thought that you were going to die and that we weren't going to be able to fly back and see mom and dad” Kikyo said as she let her tears that she had been holding for so long fall.
“Man what's with the twins always crying” Inuyasha asked
“ At least they don't cry because they couldn't find their `blankie' “ Sesshomaru said while Inuyasha flushed red and the group stared blankly at him
“big deal I was 4”
“no you we're 17” Sesshomaru said smirking as Kagome and Miroku fell on to the floor laughing
“THERE WAS A THUNDER STORM OUT!” he tried to defend him self but it just got worse now everyone was laughing, except the cat.
“hey how did the cat get back here? I thought it had drowned!” Inuyasha asked while he looked at the cat who was playing with a twig.
“KIRARA CAN SWIM UNLIKE YOU SHE'S SMART!” Sango said while Inuyasha stood there
“does little Inu need his blankie” Sesshomaru said in a baby voice while Kagome fell and laughed so hard tears were coming out of her eyes. When suddenly she realised something
“guys we're in the middle of no where with no food, no water, no clothes and the pilot's still in the plane!” she yelled as everyone stopped laughing. They all looked at each other and jumped into the water…
A few minutes later they come up with an unconscious Sanjai.
`wow that was fast' she thought as they put Sanjai down.
“some one has to give him mouth to mouth” Inuyasha said while they all turned to look at each other.
“wow little brother since when were you smart?”
“I was always smart” he answered in a `mom said I'm pretty' voice
“that's why you failed kinder garden” Sesshomaru said smirking as everyone started laughing once again….
“HELLO?!?!? WE HAVE AN UNCONTIOUS PILOT!” Inuyasha said hoping they would stop laughing and luckily for him they did
“Well who's giving him mouth to mouth?” Sango pointed out and Inuyasha looked at Miroku
“no way! I would give him mouth to mouth if he was a girl especially if it was Sango” he said while she sent him a glare
“why doesn't 1 of you girls decide which one's giving him the mouth to mouth”
Sesshomaru said as the 3 girls started to look at each other when Miroku went in front and said “ONE OF THOSE TWO! I'M NOT LETTING SANGO TO THAT!”
“geez I'll do it” Kikyo said looking at everyone as they stared at her in shock she did mouth to mouth in about ten minutes. Kagome looked away so she wouldn't see her sister. After about 30 seconds Sanjai started to cough up water and breath as well but he fell asleep. They were all sitting around that area. While Sanjai woke up but found out he couldn't move his arm. They all came and looked at his arm. It had a cut from his hand and almost reached his shoulder, it was bleeding like there was no tomorrow
“ewww that's so” Kagome said as she ran behind a few trees. The group stared where she had gone off to. Sesshomaru was about to follow when “it's okay Sesshomaru she just doesn't feel good around blood” Kikyo said as Sesshomaru looked at the direction that Kagome had ran as he nodded… Sango had ripped a part of Miroku's shirt and used it to tie it around Sanjai's wound.
“hey! That was my favourite shirt!” Miroku complained while Sango gave him a kiss on his cheek.
“okay are you going to need the rest of the shirt” He asked with a smile.
“no this is enough thanks Miroku” She said with a light blush covering her cheeks
“Kids try starting a fire, I can't move my arm” Sanjai said. The 5 teenagers stared at each other hoping one of them knew how to start a fire.
“uhh okay” inuyasha said with a confused look across his face.
“how do we start a fire?” he asked once again.
“well you first need wood, but some of you need to look for food as well” Kikyo said.
“okay.. Sango, Miroku and Kikyo will go look for food while me, sesshomaru and Inuyasha will look for wood.. Got it?” Kagome told everyone. They nodded and left their separate ways.
`This is going to be a long day' Kagome though as she picked up a piece of wood. After 5 minutes of picking she heard the bushes move. She turned around to see what it was.
“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”