InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Crash ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6: kill them.
It had been 2 days since the crash and they still had no idea what they were going to do because anyone that flew by in a airplane wouldn't be able to see them since there were so many trees. Sango and Miroku continued with their little match making, but the only thing they were accomplishing was making them hate each other. Kagome was always arguing with Inuyasha, Kikyo was always bossing everyone around, Miroku and Sango were with their little plan and making everyone curious and Sesshomaru was just there sitting on the tree for hours and hours.
“you know I still don't understand why you guys are all mad at each other” Sango said while Miroku nodded, Kagome and Inuyasha looked at each other and make a disgusted face and Kikyo looked at Sesshomaru and he gave her one of those I'm-better-than-you looks. That she loathed so much.
“See that's why I'm mad at him, he never takes that look off his face” Kikyo said while Sesshomaru just looked away from her and Sango and Miroku sighed.
`this is not working one bit' they both thought
“well Sesshomaru why are you mad at Kikyo?” Sango asked while Sesshomaru merely looked at her and looked away.
“grr I asked you a question you bastard” Sango said while loosing her patience
“…….” Sesshomaru jumped from the tree and walked way to sit by the lake.
“well he sure is a talker” Sango said while her attention turned to Kagome and Inuyasha who were sitting on the opposite side of the camp and ignoring each other.
“So Kagome why are you mad at Inuyasha?” Miroku asked while Inuyasha looked at Kagome and did one of his 'feh' and turned around again
“See that's what I'm talking about he is jerk, he never listens to what I'm saying and when he does he insults me!” Kagome said as she too left and went to sit with Sesshomaru by the lake.
“uhhh okay so Inuyasha why are you mad at Kagome?” Miroku asked while Sango was looking at everyone
`Kagome likes someone who would shut up and listen, Kikyo likes someone who'll talk, I still think Kikyo and Sesshomaru and Inuyasha and Kagome are perfect for each other, we just need to make Sesshomaru more talkative and make Inuyasha shut up, this will be hard but I know I can get them together' Sango thought while watching Inuyasha ignore Miroku as he asked why was he mad at Kagome.
“Inuyasha I asked you a question so you should answer” he asked
“Fuck off Miroku” Inuyasha answered as he continued ignoring Miroku and everything around him while he went to a shorter tree and sat there.
`this people are so annoying, I think I hear something, nope I think it's my stomach, or some else's stomach' he thought while Miroku and Sango were yelling at him.
“ARE YOU THERE YOU BIG DUFUS?” Sango yelled while Inuyasha just sat on the tree with a finger on his chin and he looked like he was thinking.
Inside Inuyasha's head.
`I think my stomach is making noises? Or maybe not. I'm confused'
Outside Inuyasha's head
“YOU ARE A INSENSITIVE BASTARD! NO WONDER KAGOME COULDN'T STAND YOU! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?” Sango yelled but none of it seemed to make to Inuyasha's brain.
“Inuyasha please answer the beautiful woman” Miroku said while Inuyasha was still thinking.
“I GIVE UP! HE'S A LOST CASE! I'LL WORK WITH SESSHOMARU AND KIKYO FROM NOW ON!” Sango yelled while Kikyo came from the lake and looked at Sango and Miroku with a confused face
“what did you mean by I'll work with Sesshomaru and Kikyo?” Kikyo simply asked while Sango thought of an excuse.
“uhhh I meant that I'll work with you guys cause uhhh when we're going to get wood or stuff I don't want to go with Inuyasha I want to go with you guys”
“but you always go with Miroku”
“uh yeah about that Miroku pissed me off with his pervert self”
“good now we can switch I'll go with Miroku and you'll go with Sesshomaru and Kagome will go with Inuyasha” Kikyo answered as Sango and Miroku were thinking of an excuse while Kagome and Sesshomaru came.
“no way I'm not going anywhere with blanket boy” Kagome said while the blanket boy comment made it inside Inuyasha's brain and he came down from the tree and he didn't look very happy.
“WHO SAID THE BLANKET BOY COMMENT?” Inuyasha said while you could actually picture smoke coming out from both his ears while he was holding a pink blanket with bunnies and Kagome actually imagined that and fell onto the floor laughing…
“what's so funny wench?”
“it..just…that…you….hahahahaha” she said in between giggles, she laughed so hard that tears were coming out from her eyes and no one could figure why.
“okay forget about her… WHO SAID THE BLANKET BOY COMMENT!” he asked while everyone but Sesshomaru and Kikyo pointed to a laughing Kagome.
“wench get your sorry ass up right now!” he said while Kagome stopped laughing, got up and walked up to him.
“first my name's Kagome, here say it with me, ka-go-me and second DON'T' BOSS ME AROUND!” she said while leaving, but she just couldn't take the picture of a Inuyasha with a pink blanket and smoke coming out from his ears and that just made her laugh even more.
While with the others
“so who's going to get her?” Miroku asked while Sango left along with Sesshomaru.
“uhhh Sango don't leave me with `him'” Miroku said while giving Inuyasha a glare and left…
“you know your sister gets on my nerves” Inuyasha told Kikyo
“well she's not as bad as your ice prince brother”
“half brother”
“what ever” She said while rolling her eyes and started to make a fire since it should be about 4 and it was getting a bit cold.
“hey want some help?” he asked while she nodded and he started to help her make the fire.
While with Kagome and Sesshomaru
“your brother gets on my nerves so much! I swear if he calls me wench one more time I'll kill him” she said while looking at Sesshomaru.
“well your sister's annoying as well”
“well at least we treat each other like siblings, you and Inuyasha on the other hand act more like you don't even know each other” she said but saw his face and he didn't have his mask on, he looked sad.
“…..”
“well doesn't you mother make you at least talk to him?” She asked but he just got up and left
Behind a tree
“Miroku they are actually getting along look at him and Kagome”
“yeah but we should check up on Inuyasha and Kikyo since those two aren't killing each other” Miroku said while Sango nodded and they both headed to the camp where Kikyo and Inuyasha were
With Inuyasha and Kikyo
Inuyasha was sitting on a tree while Kikyo was cooking the fish she caught since neither Inuyasha or Kagome caught any.
“Miroku is it only me or are you sick of fish too” Sango whispered while Miroku nodded
“well let's listen to these two's conversation” Miroku said while him and Sango waited for them to say something
“You know I'm getting sick of fish” Inuyasha whined
“well until you can find and get what ever you found we have to eat fish or we're going to starve to death” She said while not looking at him making him really mad.
“feh why can't we just eat the bird ?” he said as she turned around
“you aren't eating a little bird, it's either the fish or you`ll die” she said while turning her concentration back to the fish..
Behind a bunch of trees
“ouch Miroku you stepped on my foot”
“sorry but I'm trying to look at them and see their faces”
“well then go hide behind another tree”
“but I like this tree”
“fine then I'll move” Sango said while running to the next tree right beside Miroku's tree
“now I feel lonely” he said with a sad face
“well deal with it cause I'm not going back and you're not coming here”
“My dear Sango you hurt my feeling deeply”
“Miroku shut up and watch”
“but they're not doing anything, I thought they would at least talk like Kagome and Sesshomaru”
“Miroku go watch Kagome and Sesshomaru while I'll watch these two”
“fine dear Sango it seems that you don't like my presence here but I'll be deeply” he said but was interrupted
“Miroku just go” she said while he left mumbling a fine..
With Kagome and Sesshomaru
“Sesshomaru talk to me” she said while following him…
“I prefer not to talk about that subject… at least not now” he said while looking at the mountains that surrounded them… There was a loud howling that made Kagome jump up and hug the nearest thing to her which happened to be Sesshomaru
Behind a bush which Miroku didn't know but it had thorns…
“see these two are moving faster but I still think she would be far better off with Inuyasha than the ice prince over there” He said while hearing a mew from beside him only to make him fund and land on top of the bush with the thorns… Miroku's face grew red and red and before he knew it he was screaming and running around a very pissed Sesshomaru…
“owwwww help me! Ahhhh it hurts” he screamed over and over again…
“uhhh Miroku what are you doing here?” Kagome asked while jumping away from Sesshomaru.
“I..I came to tell you guys that Kikyo has finished cooking the fish” He lied but Kagome bought it anyway and left but Sesshomaru didn't believe him and walked pass him giving him one of his famous glares making Miroku scared to death..
Back at the camp
“you called us” Kagome said while sitting on a log
“uh no” Kikyo said turning her concentration back to the fish.
“but Miroku said”
“yo wench we didn't call you” none other than Inuyasha said jumping down from the tree
“uh Kagome I called you”
“oh okay Sango let's eat” Kagome said while she started to eat the fish while some one was watching their every move.
`no one stays here with out paying the price' they thought before leaving and accidentally making one of the bushes move as he left making Kikyo look at that direction.
“Kikyo what's wrong?” Sango asked while eating
“nothing it's that I was sure that we were being watched but it's probably my imagination” she said
“yeah maybe it's a bear or a wolf no big deal” Inuyasha said while Kagome got creep out and moved closer to everyone else since she was the only one who wasn't sitting by the fire so she quickly changed that….