InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Cry of Desperation From a Hot Spring ❯ Spying ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Well, here it is the next chapie. Please let me know what you think of it.

Disclaimer: Wish I owned Inuyasha. Then I'd be rich, but I don't, so instead I'm broke. jk


(At that very same moment.)
'I really shouldn't. It wouldn't be right. She is just so... I can't take not being there while she's (blush) disrobed and rubbing that sweet smelling... She needs protection after all. What if a demon attacks while Inuyasha is away? I'll hide in the bushes. With any luck she'll never know I was there. Miroku contemplated the best way to approach without being seen or heard. When he saw the steam rising from the hot springs he froze, not wanting to give himself away. He heard her speak and was afraid that she may have sensed him. Miroku ducked down behind a clump of bushes. He inched his way closer until he could see her beautiful face and her ample... well you get the point. 'She's just so beautiful. What?' (Smirk) He had just heard something that greatly interested him. 'Did I just hear that right? Could it possibly be me that she was upset over? If not then why would she mention my name at all?'

(Kagome's statement from the previous chapter.)
Miroku's smirk grew into a smile from ear to ear as he thought of the words he heard her say. ("What am I going to do? I can't just ignore my feelings, can I? Ohhh." She groaned. "Inuyasha doesn't love me. Miroku loves Sango. Kouga only loves me for the jewel shards. I guess I have no one who truly loves me. Ohhh man, this is so depressing.")

'I better head back before she sees me. I'll think on this somemore later. For right now I don't know what to do with this tantelizing bit of information. I will have to consider it a possibility that she was refering to me.' Her words again echoed in his ears. ("I can't just ignore my feelings, can I?") 'She had been staring at me earlier, then she blushed and looked away. I didn't think anything of it at the time, but now. If I had known this I never would have proposed that Sango should live with me after our battles with Naraku come to an end. At the very least it would have given me something to contemplate on before making my decision.'

"I care deeply for Sango, but she has grown rather cold towards me." He mused aloud as he made his way back to the camp. "Perhaps it was after the fight with that toad demon. That woman that claimed to have slept with me? Even though they were lies, Sango may still be angry with me over it. I wish she wouldn't ignore me so. Then I wouldn't feel the need to arouse her anger. How else can I get her to notice me. Secretly, that is the real reason for my flirting. I supose that I no longer have those strong feelings for Sango. Her cold attitude towards me has made sure of that." Miroku made his way back to the glade where they had set up camp earlier that morning. He didn't notice the small figure following close behind him, listening to every word he had just said.


Who's the figure? Read the next chapter to find out. Looks like Miroku may have a little crush on Kagome too. We can only hope. Please review. No updates for a while, I want reviews. I want to know how you like it. I will edit any part you think is badly written or just plain boring. (blowing kisses) To all my peeps that love my stories.