InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Damn Strait-Drive Cars ❯ Kagomes Bad Day ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey, I have decided to make this a work in progress. This one should be better than Training, due to one of my friends helping me along a bit.

Meanwhile, while Sesshoumaru was still chaperoning his brother:

Kagome stormed out to her car, her hair billowing out around her. She flung her briefcase somewhere into the dark hole known as the back seat as she started her Bronco, revving it high. She peeled out of the parking lot, squealin the tires and leaving a nice cloud of dust.

Switching momentarily to some random person inside the building's POV

"Damn I wonder what pissed her off today…"

"Don't worry about it. She'll come back tomorrow and she'll be her normal cheery self."

"She does this often then?"

"No, not really. Only when Kouga comes around."

Back to Kagome, that is, if we can catch her…

Kagomes POV

I watched in odd fascination as the gauge before me steadily raises from 35 to 45 to 55 and continues to rise as I sung along to the song that was currently blasting through my speakers, <insert favorite song here>.

Gradually I feel the tension leave my body after about a half hour of driving and I let off the gas pedal in order to drop back to a moderate speed.

I think back on what made me storm out of my inherited corporation, Higurashi Inc.

Flashback

"Ah, there you are my love."

"Kouga, for the last time I AM NOT YOUR LOVE!"

"Ah but you will have to think differently if this treaty is to go through."

"This treaty shall not go through as I am head of this company and I control what treaties we accept."

I was suddenly crushed in a hug as Kouga forced his lips on mine. I broke free and landed a stiff right hook squarely on his jaw. "Get. Out. Kouga." I spat out as I attempted to control my rage that was threatening to surface.

"Fine, but I will return for you," were his parting words.

End flashback

`That bastard. Hmmm, who is this? No one ever comes down this road anymore.' She wondered as she pulled up beside the frustrated male.

""Need some help?"

"It appears that I do. Something was burning in the engine and now it won't restart."

Sesshoumaru meet Kagome, Kagome meet Sesshoumaru. Will sparks fly or will they butt heads?