InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Dancing Angel ❯ Angel in the Moonlight ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Author's Note: Hey, guys! This is the first G-rated Inuyasha fanfic. This fanfic is called Dancing Angel…very cute, sappy, so on and so forth. A friend and I were talking one day, and asked, `What happens if Inuyasha saw Kagome dancing?' So we begin writing down some things---and wal-la! It came out this---a cute one shot. I really hope you like it. Let's read and review!
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or the characters whose part of the show. Sorry.
 
Fanfic Summary: What happens if Inuyasha watched Kagome dancing in the forest one night? ONE-SHOT!!!
 
Keywords:
 
(A/N:) Author's Note
 
“” Person Talking
 
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Beginning or end of a chapter
 
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
 
Dancing Angel
 
(Inuyasha's POV)
 
  "Kagome! Kagome!" I shouted. It was pretty late at night, and I getting sick and tired of waiting all day. She's been gone for almost an hour! What could she possibly be doing for that long? Unless she...oh no! Not this time! 
 
     I got up and didn't give a damn what the others asked me where I'm going. All I know that Kagome is gone somewhere and who knows what she could be up to? 

      I slash through some bushes with my claws. I saw a figure in the midst of shadows. I figured it was Kagome, but I couldn't tell. Everything was covered in rosy bushes. "Kagome you better have a good explanation why..."
 
     Before I can say anything else, my eyes popped open. my heart was pounding a thousand beats. Why was I feeling this way? The moment I looked at her, all my thoughts, and actions erased. She was wearing pink slippers, standing at the tip of her toes. She poised gracefully as her leg extended out. She then leapt high giving herself extended flexibility. She twirled around, showing all the emotions that i myself couldn't express. I can see all the curves in her body. it was obvious that she was dancing, but what kind of dance is that? I never seen anything so graceful.
    
She looked really beautiful doing, like an angel. Yea, a Dancing Angel. Her legs split apart down to the ground and used the back of her leg to get herself up. She twirled around dozens of time and finished in a delightful posed. Wow, I've never been so intrigued before. When she stopped and saw I was there. "Inuyasha, what're you doing here?" She asked me.
     "Uh..." Realizing where I am, I snapped out of fantasy. "I came to get you! What the hell you're doing?"
 
     It's hard putting up a tough front. 
    "I'm dancing, what do you think of doing?" She asked sarcastically.
 
     Grrr...she thinks she get away with that remark. "I know that, stupid! What kind of dance was that!"
 
     "It's called ballet. A dance that's been practiced for centuries." 
      "Ballet, what the hell is that?"
     "I just told you, Inuyasha. Weren't you listening? It's a kind of dance that involves slow, graceful moves. This kind of dance requires flexibility and motion."
 
     "Oh." The only thing that pops into my head. Why was I feeling this way? It made me feel as if I wanted to be a part of it. I never felt something that strong---the way she dance was eloquent...and passionate. Kikyou has never done something as passionate as that. "How long have you been practicing?" I asked, this time my voice became softer.
     "All my life." She replied. "Everyday, when I come home from school, I'd go to my weekly lessons and just dance. But since I've been traveling back and forth through your era and mines, I barely find time to dance again. I thought I choose this night. I hate to become rusty and out of shape."
     I couldn't say anything else. She stood at her tiptoes once again. She extended her back leg out while her arms did the same. I saw love, passion, intimacy, and desire as she danced. For some reason, I was feeling the same things. Was I supposed to feel those things when you watch someone dance like that?
 
     She giggled with a gentle smile. Wow...she looks so beautiful that way.
     "It feels good to do an arabesque." She said.
"What's that you're wearing?" I asked. For some crazy reason, I had to know more about this 'ballet' thing.
     "Oh, this is called a leotard, and what I'm wearing is called tights. The slippers you see I'm wearing are called pointes. The girls have to wear them. The guys wear something completely different. They wear muscle shirts and black tights and ballet slippers."
 
"I didn't know guys do that too."
 
She nodded her head.
     "Yep. It's a popular dance. Many don't do it though, because of the many restrictions and expectations. Yes, this kind of dance can be overwhelming sometimes. I've been through it plenty of times."
     Then she came up to me. "Why don't you dance with me, Inuyasha? I'll show you a move or too." She said. 
      My eyes went wide. "I can't do that! It looks too--slow! Why would I do something as stupid as that anyway?" There goes that tough look again--I wonder if she notices.
 
She only giggled. "It's not that bad." She said convincingly. "I'll show you some moves...all you have to do is pick me and twirled me around a little bit." She dragged me into the middle of the floor, which I guess supposed to be the 'dance floor' as she calls it. She stared at me, as I stared at her. "Now, what I want you to do, is hold me at the waist." I followed her instructions. I can feel myself blushing heavily. My heart was pounding, and barely I can breathe. She too turned a little red. I wonder why. Could she be just as embarrassed as I?
     "Now with all your strength, pick me up over head and twirled around gracefully and slowly. Think you can do that?"
     I nodded my head. I picked her up over my head slowly. She looked almost like an angel over my head. Her legs were in some kind of position were they were crossed. She has the most beautiful legs I've seen. I twirled her around slowly. This is pretty easy. 
     She was as light as a feather and I began to bring her down slowly. I felt her face meeting mines. I felt her warm breath against my lips. Her scent...so divine...why was I feeling this way? What is wrong with me?
 
"Don't let go yet," She said. "carry me across your waist." I did as I told. I held her diagonally, where one leg instead out, and the other leg bended towards the other to look like a sideward '4' (A/N: Is that a word?)
     After that, she slides off me, and split in the center. She told me to drag her gracefully and pick her up over my head. I did those things, and when I lifted her up, she was something more...more than I imagined. 
     Was I...falling in love? How can I? She can't be more than a shard detector. But lately, I've been feeling these emotions I never felt before. The emotions you feel when you're in love...I can't be in love right? I stare into her dark brown eyes. They remind me of those sweets that she brings to my time. I was having urges. An urge I can't resist. An urge to hold her. An urge to touch her. An urge to...kiss her. Why is this happening to me?
     Suddenly, it hit me. I was in love. I knew I loved her, but this entire time I denied myself. Maybe I was trying to run away from the pain that I couldn't bear. But seeing her for some reason lightens my dark days. Holding her in tough times makes me feel warm and tingly. I could never understand why those feelings would come so suddenly, when I finally learn I was in love--with Kagome Higurashi.
     "Inuyasha, you're really great." She said sincerely. "You should become a dancer." 
 
      I blushed when she giggled. Damn, it gets to me every time when she does that.
     "Uh...yea whatever." I replied modestly. It sucks sometimes being in love.
     Without warning, I put my arms around her. I wanted to feel that warmth, and that divine scent. Her scent...so intoxicating. Sweeter than nectar. 
     I can feel her cheeks become warm and her heart was racing. "Inuyasha..." She said softly.
     "Kagome..." I began. "Thank you."
     It was the only thing I can say right now. 
 
     She didn't understand what that meant--as usual, but she gladly accepted it. She and I stood under the moonlight embracing. She reminds of me of a Dancing Angel. Graceful, angelic, and passionate.
     Kagome, my dancing angel.
 
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
 
Author's Note: TOTALLY CUTE!!!! What did you guys think? Please send me a review okay? Okay, I gotta go now. I'll talk to you later. Bye!!! REVIEW!! REVIEW!! REVIEW!!