InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Date to Destiny-You and Sessoumaru! ❯ I tried,my dear friend,I tried ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi guys! What's up? Thanks for the reviews I got! Please keep them coming! They give me motivation to write faster! Remember, I don't own Inuyasha, any of the characters, including you. The only thing I own is Laura and my creativity! Now onward people to the fic!

"Oh no…" you say. Laura looks up and looks around and lets out a scream. She clutches her arms tighter around you, refusing to let go. "Don't let them get me!" she screams. You on the other hand want something to hold on too. You hold on to Laura as tight as you. "Laura, listen to me, you have to be strong. Come on, I need you to act you age. Please!" you plead. You know deep down that you can't defend her and yourself. But you can try.

The demon pack has now formed a tight circle around you two, letting you know you're not going anywhere. You can hear them talking among themselves. "They sure look tasty, don't you think?" "Heh, they sure do. I can't wait to taste the one on the right." He indicates to you and you let out a yelp. You take a step back, almost tripping over what seems like a big piece of wood. Wood! With Laura still clinging on to you, frightened for her life, you pick the piece of wood up and hold it above your head. "Stay back!" you yell.

As if on cue, the entire demon pack starts to roar in laughter. A demon behind you grabs the stick with one hand and holds on to your waist with the other. He whispers in your ear, "Now you weren't thinking about hitting me with that, were you?" You shutter. His breath reeks. His hand wonders down to your thigh. " I think I want to have a little fun with this one, boys!" All at once the demons rush in pulling you and Laura apart, giving you no time to think.

"(Your name)! Help me! Please!" You hear Laura yell. You can here her muffled screams. You wish you could help her but you needed it yourself. The demon that was holding on to pushes you to the ground and begins to tug at your shirt. "Get the hell of me!" You reach your leg up and kick him in the face. Being shocked, he falls back holding his nose. You quickly get up and rush for the piece of wood. You don't know what was coming over you, probably an adrenaline rush or something. But you knew one thing---you were ready to kick some demon ass.

You begin to clobber any demon that was in your path. It seems that the rest of them were on Laura. As you continue to swing catching all the demons off guard you finally get to Laura. "Laura, I came for---" You suddenly stop in your tracks and clasp your hand to you mouth. Tears begin to form in your eyes. What your eyes were dreaded upon was your best friend Laura all bloody. That's why she stopped screaming, you thought. "YOU BASTARDS! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER? I---" But your sentence was caught in your throat. You felt something wet wrap around your neck. It pulls you back. When you land the wet substance that wrapped around your neck turns you loose. You find it to be the tongue of the demon you kicked in the face. "You little wench!" he yells. He smacked you. You, overwhelmed by what was going on you let out a big, loud scream.

Somewhere, not to far from you, there were three travelers walking, making their way through the woods. "Sesshoumaru-sama! Sesshoumaru-sama! Rin heard a scream!" Sesshoumaru sniffs the air. "The smell of blood." he states. As they take a few steps forward they look upon the scene. Another scream is heard. Then a shout---"Get off of me, you bastard!" It was you. "Sesshoumaru-sama! There's a girl over there! You must save her!" The little frog demon, Jaken, states "They are only feeding." Rin tugs on the demon lord's pants. "Please Sesshoumaru-sama you must! You must save her!" Sesshoumaru continues to walk "I have no intent on saving another human." Rin hears your scream. "Then Rin will save her" She rushes off into the scene. "AH! Rin come back here! M'Lord you must go get her!" Jaken states. Sesshoumaru lets out a scowl as he rushes to the rescue.

The demon is wrestling with you, trying to keep you still so he could do as he wished. "Fine! You would be just as good to me if you were dead! I'll take you either way!" He reaches his claw up to knock you unconscious. You close your eyes waiting for the blow. It never came. You open your eyes. Before you, you see the most handsome guy you've ever seen. (Well no point in describing, you know what he looks like.) You gently lean up. He looks down at you with no expression on his face, no emotion in his eyes. He puts is sword back into his sheath. ( Is that what it's called?) You still stare at him with wonder as you are soon snapped back into reality.

"Sesshoumaru-sama saved you! He saved you!" You look at the owner of the voice. She looked to be about seven or eight years old. She had black hair and big chocolate eyes. She was cute. You look over at the campsite and the demons, well what was left of them anyway. You look and see the corpse of your friend. "Oh my God!" You quickly get up, ignoring the pain going through your body. You approach her. Her body is covered with blood, some parts of it is open flesh. "WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU?" you holler. You kneel by her side. You brush your hand against her bloody face trying to remember. Trying to remember her smile, that wonderful smile. You can still hear her laughter. Your tears begin to fall. "THOSE BASTARDS! LOOK AT WHAT THEY DID TO YOU!" "LOOK AT WHAT THEY DID!" you scream. You ball your fist in rage. Your friend, your best friend, who you have known all your life, the one who was always there for you in you life's maze, was now gone. Gone forever. You scream and cover your face. Then with a sudden gasp, everything goes dark.

Kuramagrl:Ok, I'm going to have to end it there folks! I hope it was good! Sorry if I'm boring you a little but trust me, It's going to get good. Starting with the next chapter! Midnight talk with Sesshoumaru! So stay tuned for the next chappie. I know you can't wait for your time with Sess. But please keep in mind, I'm going to try to keep him in character, so as we all know, Sess isn't really easy to get around to….

Sesshoumaru: So what are you trying to say about me, huh?

Kuramagrl: Oh nothing….But I want to start on the next chapter ASAP so please review!

Sessoumaru: *strangles me*

Kuramagrl:@_@