InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Death to all around you ❯ The Chosen One? ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 2
 
 
 
“I can't believe you did that. But more important I can't believe you saved me. Why?” Asked ShadowCat.
“You said you wanted to be free, so I fulfilled that wish. But you'll have to stay with me in order to be safe.” Sesshoumaru said.
“How does that make me free if I still have to stay with someone?” She asked whiningly.
“Well you don't want to be taken back by that monster do you?” Sesshoumaru said looking at her hard in the eyes.
“Fine but you better not treat me like my first master did or I will kill you in your sleep…! Do you comprehend me?!” She said standing up straight and putting her hands on her hips.
“Fully…”
“Great… Now let's get a move on it… The nearest village is yours and I would like to rest soon.”
Sesshoumaru frowned but let ShadowCat lead the way.
“You do fully know that I have to bring the barrier down for you to get in, right?” He said before she could do anything to get her badly wounded.
“You have a barrier up around your castle?” She said turning on him.
“Yes… is that a problem?”
“For me but for you no!”
“How is it a problem for you?”
“I'm going to feel like I am trapped in. I just had you rescue me from slavery and I'll fell like I'm going back if I have to stay in this barrier of yours… I'm sorry I just wont go and be trapped in…”
“What will you do then?! How do you think you will protect yourself from your old master?!” He grabbed her arm. “I'm sorry I just can't let you just run away from a better life for you! I said I was going to take care of you and that's just what I plan on doing whether you like me to or not! You won't be trapped in you can go freely around the village but in good enough ear shout! You can't go out of the village or you will be taken away again and I will most likely not know until it is too late and I don't want that to happen.”
“It will happen if you don't let go of me!” She yelled back at him.
Sesshoumaru let go of her arm and watched her rub it as if it really hurt.
“I can take care of myself… I'm not a child…”
“I never said you were.”
“But you were indicating it… Kids aren't raised by blood lusting demons like I was.”
“When were you first brought into the pack?”
“When I was still just a baby… I remember my home being burnt down to the ground and watching my parents' burn alive… The next thing that happened was I was swept up by mighty arms and carried away into the night crying… That was the only time I ever cried…”
“I've heard of that village… What was it called…?”
“Elcaro…”
“That's right… But later on it was rebuilt in at least a month or two and the village is happy again… Don't you want to visit it…?”
“No…”
“Why not…?”
“Because I was the one who started the fire… People were always talking about the chosen one and how they would be able to start a fire by just thinking it and I never would have thought that I was the chosen one…”
“What is the chosen one, exactly…?”
“It's the one who is supposed to lead the village to victory in a great war that is supposed to come in just one year from now and I'm not looking forward to leading anyone into war anytime soon.”
“How about you tell me more about this chosen one stuff when we get you settled into the castle.”
“'Kay…”
 
 
 
DarkAngelKiller::: So what do you think of the first few chapters please be honest…