InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Deceiving Thyself ❯ Deceiving Thyself ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I do not own Inuyasha so do not sue me! and I am sory but I couldnt help making a yaoi fic!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inuyasha was lying on the grass, looking up at the stars, not really thinking about anything. He heard footsteps approach him and from the scent, he already knew who it was.

"What do you want, Miroku?" he asked in irritation.

"Just wanted to see how you were doing," he replied, sitting down next to his friend.

"Keh."

Miroku chuckled. "I expected that."

Inuyasha looked over at Miroku questionably, but remained silent. The two sat there quietly, until Inuyasha broke the silence.

"Did you need something?" he asked, harshly.

Miroku looked at Inuyasha in all innocence. "What? I just can't sit here with a good friend? Should there be any other reason?"

Inuyasha raised an eyebrow at the monk. "You usually do have an ulterior motive."

"What? You don't trust me?"

"With how you act everyday, I would have thought that you would have been able to answer that on your own," Inuyasha said, stifling a laugh.

Miroku faked a hurt look. "Why, Inuyasha, you wound me!"

Inuyasha didn't bother answering that. Ignoring Miroku completely, he looked back up at the sky.

"The stars are really bright tonight," Miroku said, gazing at them wistfully.

Inuyasha just nodded in agreement. Miroku looked towards him and asked, "Are you thinking about Kagome-sama?"

Inuyasha sat up and nodded. Miroku continued, "Do you think you love her?"

"I'm confused about her," Inuyasha replied. "I still have to deal with Kikyou."

"You don't know if you love her then, do you?"

"I have all of these mixed feelings and to top that off, I think I'm falling for someone else, too!" Inuyasha said in frustration.

Miroku's eyes widened a bit at that last comment. "Who would this person be?"

Inuyasha blushed slightly. "It doesn't matter who it is! All I know is what I feel."

Miroku chuckled softly. Inuyasha looked at him, his irritation rising. "What!"

"It's amusing, really," Miroku said, inching towards Inuyasha. "I think I figured out who the mystery person is."

Inuyasha could feel the color to his cheeks rising. He felt his face go aflame when Miroku was no more than inch away from his nose.

"It's…it's Sango, isn't it?" Miroku whispered.

Inuyasha would've killed him right then, if it weren't for the fact that Miroku's breath just washed over his lips. The feeling was leaving his throat dry.

"It is Sango! I was right!" Miroku said in astonishment.

Controlling his lust, Inuyasha looked him straight in the eye. "No, it isn't Sango, nor will I even tell you!"

If his eyes weren't playing tricks on him, he could've sworn that Miroku just pouted. He tried very hard not to smile at his cute pout.

"You're not being very mature, pouting and all," Inuyasha replied, smirking.

"Well, you hardly ever act mature," Miroku said pointedly.

"I'm more mature than you are. At least I don't grope and propose to every female I see."

Miroku laughed nervously. "Well, I have reasons for that. You, on the other hand, have a horrible temper. No wonder Kagome 'sits' you almost all the time."

Inuyasha, embarrassed, snorted. "Keh!"

"Well, if it isn't Sango, I wonder who it could be," Miroku said, looking back up at the sky.

"It's not anyone you'd expect," Inuyasha muttered under his breath. Miroku looked at Inuyasha, a thoughtful expression on his face.

Inuyasha's temporary peace was disturbed when he felt a hand graze the back of his neck. All sound that he could've made was temporarily caught in his throat.

Miroku eyed him lazily. "Someone I wouldn't expect, na? Who would this someone be, Inuyasha-kun?"

Inuyasha knew that his face was red by that point. He just closed his eyes an awaited the inevitable. He felt Miroku's hands move to the front of his neck, then to his jaw line, and finally resting upon his lips, tracing them. A soft growl emitted from his throat.

"Soft," Miroku mused, whispering. He continued to trace them until he finally tilted Inuyasha's chin up to his own face. Miroku moved nearer to Inuyasha.

"I thought you would have said something by now. Do you think I'm stupid? I've noticed and I must say that I'm, well, rather flattered." At that comment, Inuyasha's eyes flew open.

"You knew?" Inuyasha whispered. "You knew all this time and it didn't bother you. Why?"

Miroku smirked at him. "How could I not know? It's been very evident that you've had these feelings for quite some time. As for myself, they've been there for about as long as yours have. I'm just very good at covering them up."

"I only thought that you liked girls," Inuyasha said, a bit confused. "What about Sango? I thought that you had feelings for her."

"And I still do, but now, I have one extra person to grope! Just because I like females, doesn't mean that I can't like you too."

"Well," Inuyasha said, burying himself into Miroku's hand for more warmth, "if you already know, get back to what you were doing."

Miroku grinned and brought their faces together in a soft kiss. Inuyasha wrapped his arms around Miroku's neck and pulled him closer. Inuyasha kissed him deeper, and let one of his hands wander aimlessly down his spine. Miroku moaned softly in Inuyasha's mouth as he felt Inuyasha's tongue begging for entrance.

Miroku opened his mouth and Inuyasha thrust his tongue inside. Miroku could've died from the sensation. Inuyasha's fangs were nipping at the most sensitive parts of his mouth. Miroku shivered in delight as he wrapped his arms around Inuyasha's back.

Inuyasha felt Miroku nibble on his lower lip. The sensations coming through his body were incredible, but he knew that he had to let Miroku go. Humans needed air a little more than hanyous did, in order to survive.

Pulling back gently from Miroku's mouth, he gazed at the monk's serene face. He then tucked Miroku's head under his chin; Miroku's hands were still wrapped around his back.

"Inuyasha?"

"Nani?"

Miroku chuckled softly. "How do you think we're going to explain this to everyone?"

"They don't need to know," Inuyasha replied quietly. "It'll just be our secret, na?"

Miroku nodded in agreement. "Right." He then snuggled even deeper into Inuyasha's embrace. "Don't wake me up for a while. I just want to be here with you like this."

Inuyasha felt a smile tug at his mouth, but he stopped it. He just nodded in understanding, closed his eyes, and let his head drop on top of Miroku's.

Unbeknownst to them, a shooting star passed overhead. Well, in any case, they both got their wish that night.