InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ December's Promise ❯ The Angel of death - Boogiepop Phantom ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
December's Promise: The angel of death- Boogiepop Phantom
By Shadowpoet
a/n: here's wen the phantom really comes in this and the next chap
bold & italic phantomitalic Kagome
The mystery behind all the students missing was beginning to piece together. But it was only coming together to the reincarnated miko Kagome. Because she was a "priestess" she was able to sense things that others couldn't. More than just the jewel shards. After Hojo's dissapearance, Kagome noticed that some classes barely had students in them. Kagome had to figure it all out before no one was to come again.
"I don't get it." Kagome looked out her bedroom window. Inuyasha sat on her bed. He had just found out that Naraku still had no signs of showing up in the feudal era. Now that Hojo was gone, Inuyasha was the one looking out for her.
"You know what you could do? Go and meet this enemy of theirs." Inuyasha played with Miho.[<<--is this ryt?] Kagome thought back to conversations she had with both Arimi and Hojo. None of them mentioned anything except for the light that they had seen. Kagome had seen it too, so why isn't she gone?
"There was a light out the window!" she recalled.
"What are you talking about?"
"One night I woke up in the middle of the night to get a cup of water. I suddenly got the urge to look out the window and so I did." Kagome turned to Inuyasha."Then a bright light came out of no where. The next morning I found myself in bed again. Are you listening to me?"
"Ya, ya. So it was a bright light." Inuyasha sighed. "You could have been dreaming and the light was the sun coming up."
"That's true. But still, I wasn't the only one who even saw it." Kagome twisted her chair to her desk.
Arimi was staying up all night doing her homework. Hojo was probably helping his dad. As for me I was just getting water. But in all of our stories, we saw a bright light at the same time of night.. The victims must have seen it as well.
"So suppose the attacker person comes to get you next. What can you do? All the witnesses are probably dead." Inuyasha negatively commented.
"Ya, but I think there's at least one other person out there trying to figure this out too. Nagi Kirima." Kagome sighed.
Her mom called them down to watch the night's news about more missing students. This time, some of their belongings werre found. Something as simple as a pencil or a comb was found at the last place they were seen. This gave Kagome an idea. Inuyasha was to stay in the house even if Naraku could be out. If he was, then Inuyasha would have had his scent anyway. Kagome went to school more determined than before to find her missing friends.The school day led her from one thing to another. Eventually she found herself walking through an alley that Arimi used to take as a shortcut to the main road. It wasn't an eerie feeling. Nor was it even scary. Kagome walked on as if being led by someone there. She got her answer when someone came out of nowhere.
"You, you must come with me." the lady stared into Kagome's eyes. Kagome shook her head. who was this person anyway? She just somehow knew that she was connected to her friends.
"Who are you?" Kagome looked around for a weapon.
"I've been called the angel of death. But I'm no so sure." the phantom neither smiled or flinched. She seemed as if she was as cold as Sesshomaru. Kagome gasped. There was demonic aura around this person.
"It doesn't seem that you want to believe or come with me." she continued to stare at Kagome. The phantom's yin yang sign on her top hat gave her off that she had two sides. The long purple cloak, like the hat, made her even more mysterious. Still, she didn't act like much of a demon."Would you like to see what will happen to your friends before to leave them?"
Kagome froze at the offer. Can the Angel of death accomplish such a thing? That's when the phantom smirked and covered Kagome with her cloak.
a/n:again -- this is an assumption to how much the phantom can actually do
Your friends. They can defeat your enemy. Afterwards though, not many of them have such a happy ending.
Kagome stood in the darkness. Nothing was around her. The enviroment began to change to what looked like Miroku's home. Temple and all.
Your friend the monk. 'Miroku' as you call him. This is what is to happen to him.
The scene suddenly changes to a sitting Miroku. He sits alone with a sad expression. Kagome walked toward him. She had never seen him to sad before. He was staring at his right hand. The gone wind tunnel.He had headed straight home after the defeat. The drunken old one has died and the racoon has also left.
Miroku. Why didn't he go with Sango? He looks so sad and alone. Is that how he's going to live for the rest of his life?
Again, it was black. Now it was a forest. Nothing stirred or moved about.
That little fox demon. 'Shippou'. This is where he is. No one to guide him or take care of him anymore.
At her foot, Kagome found a half- dead Shippou. His head already titled to the side. Kagome's tears began to come up. He was smiling. His body was full of scratches, bruises, and bumps. There was no one to help him anymore.
He didn't want to follow anyone when the group parted. This is how he is going to end up.
But why didn't he go with Sango or Miroku? Shippou. Why didn't you go with me or Inuyasha?
Kagome stood tearfully. This time it was Sango's village. It looked like no one had come accross the place for well over a while.
The demon slayer. 'Sango.' She has such a painful past she tries to go after the only thing left.
Dead. Sango was dead. She lay bleeding at the floorboards of her shelter. Beside her was a scythe. Kagome didn't want to move closer to her fallen friend. Sango was now a lifeless slayer who had finally slain her enemy.
Her brother 'Kohaku'. He killed her in order for him to forget his past. The cat was also dead.
No. why is it that everyone is going to die after this? Inuyasha. What has happend to him? was the jewel completed?
And the half-demon. 'Inuyasha.'Everything was dark again.
He turned into a demon to fight for you. In turn, he helped in the death of all your friends.
Miroku, Sango, and Shippou were all dead. Inuyasha stood with the demonic look of death. He enjoyed slaying his own friends to repent for Kagome.Inuyasha!
And...would you like to know what happend to your other friends?
----------end chap-----------