InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Destiny and Fate ❯ Kyoko: The Sorceress ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kyoko: The Sorceress
 
Kyoko is a 17 year old girl who lives in feudal Japan. She is no ordinary girl. She can foresee the future and the past within a magic black mirror. In her village she is also a powerful Sorceress with many spells that can trap demons and drain their power making them weak. Not only Kyoko is a Sorceress but a master swordsman. Or woman.
One day her village is attacked while she is away, leaving her parents to die. When she returns she is terrified to see everyone dead. Grieving over the loss of her parents, a demon with strange miasma appears before her. Kyoko has seen him before, a demon wearing a baboon fur. He is non other than Naraku. He offers to bring her parents back to life, with a price of her loyalty to serve him. Kyoko agrees, knowing she was meant to serve him. Naraku brings her parents back to life without a shikon shard UN like Kohaku.
Now Kyoko leaves her village taking her magic with her, she now serves Naraku in his castle.
Kyoko had just discovered her village in flames and everyone dead.
What happened? Kyoko asked her self as she wonders through the burning village in search of her parents. Then not far from the village entrance, her parents laid dead.
“Mom, Dad, please wake up!” she called out. But it was too late. Even her magic couldn't bring them back.
What am I supposed to do now? Thought Kyoko.
After several minuets the fire began to disappear. Kyoko wandered around in search of survivors. But, there were none. Kyoko then saw what was left of her hut, her black mirror, and some magic amulets to ward of demons. Gathering her items, and with her sword at her side, she headed out of her village. Suddenly, a strange miasma appeared before her and a man in a baboon cloth stood before her. He seemed familiar, for Kyoko had seen this man before in a vision.
“Who are you?” asked Kyoko.
“I am Naraku.”
“What do you want with me?”
“I want you to serve me.” Said Naraku.
 
Kyoko takes out her mirror and gazes into it. “ It seems I am distend to be with you. I have seen your future, and past. You will not succeed in your goal.” She said.
“Well, with your help I might be able to change that.” Said Naraku.
“What makes you think I would help you?” replied Kyoko.
“In return I will revive you village. And give you more power with this.” Said naraku, holding a shikon shard.
Kyoko folded her hands in the sleeves of her kimono, and thought about his offer.
“I shall serve you my lord.” Replied Kyoko, kneeling before him.
“A wise decision.” Naraku said while handing her the shikon shard.
Then with a wave of Naraku's hand the village was revived.
Before the village came too, Naraku and Kyoko disappeared into the mist.