InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Devastating Plans ❯ Naraku and Kagome's soul ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(AN: Thank you so much for reviewing! And I'm giving a special thanx to Ferai and RogueRebbel for beining my first reviewers! ***cries*** I'm so happy.

Anywho... *sniffle**sniffle* If you want a disclamer go to last capter...And leave me the FUCK ALONE!!!!!!! >.<! )

As Kagome approached the hot spring. Kagome couldn't shake the feeling that she was being watched. Good thing She brought her back pack along with her. As she rumaged through her pack, while a pair of piercing purple glowing eyes watched her every move.

Kagome got undressed and plunged into the spring. She loved to take baths on cold nights, that always seemed to calm her. After Kagome came up, she pulled out her shampoo and soap. She put some green tea and jasmin shampoo in her palm and started to scrub her hair. Oh, how she loved to bathes on such a pretty night.

As Kagome rinsed her hair, she then started to scrub down her bodey with soap called 'Irish Spring'.

(AN: There really is such a shampoo, I always use it whenever I can get my hands on it! ^_~)

After she was done taking a bath she got out her towel from her back pack. Kagome dried herself off, when she noticed a demonic arua very close by. Kagome hurridly put on a preistest robes that Kaede lent her because she for got to bring extra clothes with her that day.

"W-Who's there?!"Kagome squeeked. ~silence~

Suddenly Naraku appeared from the shadows. He said something that Kagome couldn't hear.Then he walked colser.

To Kagome's surprise she couldn't move from standing position. As Naraku walked closer and closer Kagome's heart was pumping faster and faster the closer he got with each step.

Kagome couldn't move and couldn't scream, because if she could he would be in a world of ear pain. But all Kagome could do was watch and hope that someone from the camp would come.

But obviously fate had it in for her...

"Hello my sweet miko." Naraku said smirking at her.

Inside Kagome's mind she was screaming out to Inuyasha to help her.

" I have paralized you so you can't even scream for me to stop." Naraku said just merely inches away from her face. "Did you know that if someone were to try to capture an unwilling soul, that soul could go through a lot of pain?"

Kagome was now afraid and getting mad.'He cain't have my soul, it's mine!', Kagome thought angerly.

Then without warring Naraku kissed her. But this wasn't just any pleasurable kiss, it was a painful kiss to capture her innocent soul. There was a pink light surrounding Kagome.

When Naraku finally pulled away from Kagome, the pink light disapeard, leaving an emotionless Kagome. Naraku held up a black dimand jewel. And brought it up to his lips and parted them and the pink light was dragged into the jewel.

A pinkish gleam was surounding the black jewl. The jewel glowed pink for a secound, then became black again with red swirls in it.

Naraku then made a gash in Kagome's neck, then he tore oppen his right wrist.

Naraku licked Kagome's neck untill the blood flow ceased, and then brought his right wrist up to Kagome's neck. And let his blood serge through her veins.

Naraku knew that it would take at least 1 month untill 'his' miko would be corrupt enough to control. After his task was done he left, once again returning into the shadows.

But what Naraku didn't know was when he transferd his blood to Kagome, that all knowledge about the month and how to get her soul back and more, Kagome knew.

About 2 min. of thinking Kagome started to make her way towards the camp, her and her friends were staying at.

Lucky for her, Miroku, Inuyasha, Sango, and Shippo are still sleeping, or so she thought. When she reached her sleeping bag, and had crawled back in not caring if she awoke Shippo or not.

"Oie wench, where where you?" Inuyasha called from up the tree.

"Inuyasha I was takeing a bath," Kagome's bored almost expresstionless voice replied.

Inuyasha stiffend, Kagome was acting different somehow...

Soon Inuyasha fell back into a comfortable dreamless sleep, while Kagome lei there awake. In 2 months she would become that of similar to Naraku, but still different. Kagome argued on wether or not to tell the goup of what happend.

In a way she wanted to become more powerful, emotionless. But she didn't want to be with Naraku, she simply didn't love him and never would, but she just couldn't have them both...Unless she overpowerd Naraku and could keep her self controle...

Simple, Kagome thought, all she had to do is to train and become stronger. With that decision made she closed her eyes for about 4 hours, never going to sleep.

As soon as the first rays of sun hit Kagome's eye lids, she got up and started to make instant ramen for breakfast. When Kagome had nearly finished Inuyasha woke up, smelling his favorite food in the world.

"Oh, Inuyasha, you're finally awake. I was woundering when you'd come around." Kagome said bordly.

Then Miroku, Sango, and Shippo awoke right after Kagome was done talking.

"Good morning Kagome-san," Miroku said as he scooted closer to Sango.

"Good morning KaGOME!" Sango yelled as she was groped by Miroku's hand.

"Good morning everyone." Kagome said.

'Kagome is sure acting wierd today,' Sango thought, puzzled by her lack of cheerfulness.

"Everyone, I thought that you might be hungry. So I made you guys some instant ramen for breakfast." Kagome said pointing a finger, indicating to the food behind her. Everyone nodded.

They ate in silence untill everyone said 'thank you,' or 'it was delicious'. Inuyasha only said his usuall 'feh', and said nothing else except to tell them that they were leaving very shortly.

They were once again headed twards the next vilage wich was a few miles away.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ In the Lord of the Western's Land Domain*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sesshoumaru was sitting by his desk and talking to Kagura. Kagura had come by early after over hearing Naraku's plans and had explained everything to Sesshoumaru about Kagome and what Naraku had done.

"Isn't that the human wench my brother keeps for his company, along with the other pathetic humans?" Seshomaru said 'brother' as if it were a curse word.

"Yes Seshomaru-sama, it is. And she is his weakness. So if you help me, then you can get the Tetsiaga from the girl." Kagura said.

"And how do you expect me to help you?" Sesshomaru asked, intriged.

"You have to kidnap her, and make sure that Naraku doesn't get her within a month."

"And why are you risking your life just to save her?" Sesshomaru asked.

"Because if he doesn't take controll over her, she will become more powerful than him. And if Naraku is destroyed, then I will be free from him." Kagura answered with a shrug.

"Won't he be watching her?"

"No, when he trapped her soul in a crystal and gave her his blood, it wore him out. And now he is very vulnerable, and won't have enough strength to face Inuyasha. And not even the Shikon fragments he has, is enough to help." Kagaru said matter-of-factly.

"So do we have a deal?" Kagaru asked, followed by a short period of silence.

"Yes, we do now leave," Sesshomaru said, a bit irritated that he has to work with a low level youkia and even use a human, just so that he can optain what rightfully belonged to him since birth, his father's fang, Tetsiaga.

"Hmph," and with that she left. She knew that she had taken a risk talking about Naraku's weakness and how to defeat him, and if Naraku ever found out that she had betrayed him again she would cerainly be granted death, but not befor the mind and body torture.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Back to Inuyasha and his group*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Kagome, is something wrong?" Snago asked, worried about her friend. Kagome had not talked or even argued with Inuyasha since yesterday.

"I'm fine Sango-chan, what in the world would make you think somthing was wrong?" Kagome asked bored.

"Well . . . You haven't been acting like yourself lately, and haven't argued or even 'sat' him since 2 days ago."

"Kagome-okaa-san, can we stop I'm feeling very tired?" Shippou asked. After they had defeated the demon in the vilage, they had heard of more rumors of Shikon shards in the west. And had't gotten to rest or sleep in a long time.

Shippou had finally asked Kagome to be his new okaa-san, and she had excepted.

"Inuyasha, can we camp here for the night, I am actually kind of sleepy myself." Kagome asked, she was pretty sure that she was speaking for everyone.

"Feh," and with that Inuyasha lept into a tree to keep a vigal on everything.

Kagome started to make camp when Miroku asked,"Kagome-san, may I asist you in making camp?"

"Sure," Kagome said, not really careing about the lecherous smirk he gave her. When Miroku and Kagome finished with the camp, Kagome bent over to start a fire. Miroku then took this as an opportunity to grope Kagome.

Kagome didn't flinch and acted as if she didn't even care or noticed that he had gropped her. Sango and Inuyasha would have normally knocked the monk unconcous, but wanted to see if he could get a reaction from her.

He squezzed harder, when he heard Kagome say, "I would appreciate it if you would kindly remove your hand from my butt if you still want to use your hand," Kagome said rather unangery.

Miroku sighed, he missed the old Kagome, who would get pissed and slap him for groping her. Rather ironic, he thought, he actually wanted to be slapped by her, or at least an outburst from her.

They could only hope that Kagome would soon recover from what had caused this change in her.

They went to bed shortaly after the sun went down.

Kagome woke after 4 hours after she went to bed. She hardly ever slept, and if she had, it was for very short amount of time. Kagome decided that a bath sounded good, because that was one thing she did after she awoke from anything.

*~*~*~*~*~*~Back at Sesshomaru's Castle*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It had been 2 days since the little conversation with Kagura. Sesshomaru decide that he should get the 'kidnapping the human girl' over with.

So Sesshomaru set out on his way towards Inuyasha and his company.

Sesshomaru figured that everyone was asleep, he could simply discise his scent and arua and kidnap the girl, before anyone woke up.

To Sesshomaru's surprise that all he had to do was to walk 10 min. to get to their camp.

When Sesshomaru got there he did not see the human wench there. Then Sesshomaru sniffed, he smelled jasmin and green tea that seemed to melt with a femine smell. Sesshomaru followed the sweet smell, to reveal the human miko wench.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Authors point of veiw*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

What Sesshomaru saw was very interesting. The miko was batheing herself in a hot spring.