InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Devastating Plans ❯ kikyo's death and Kagome's surprise ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(AN: Thank you more the more reviews! Oh, and this is a SPECIAL thanx to grim reaper and Falling! Ya, you go . . .ah persons? Thank you for sticking up for US cat LOVERS! ***cries*** I'm so happy! From now on I will be called Yuki-san, incase you didm't know. Anywho... On with the story!

Disclaimer: If you want a disclaimer than you can go back to chappie 1! And if you do try to sue me all you get is ***goes through purse and pockets, finds some lint, a peice of gum, and 2 pennies*** LINT AND 2 CENTS!!! You sue-n- muggies ANIT getting my gum! I LOVE gum! ^.^ Oh, and I am going to try somethinmg at the end)

Sesshomaru watched as the miko undressed and started to walk towards the spring. Sesshomaru had a witch put a temerarally spell on him, so that no one would be able to sense him or smell his scent.

Kagome knew that Sesshomaru was there and that he was watching. When Naraku gave her his blood, it transferd some of his powers to her and made her miko powers even stronger.

Kagome waded into the hot spring. Kagome squrted some shampoo into her hand. She started to rub the shampoo till it was all suddsy and smooth. Kagome then rubbed the soap into her skin, letting it saok all in.

(AN: Sorry! I forgot to tell you that Kagome brought soap and shampoo with her!!! ***puts hands and arms over face*** Please don't hurt me!!!)

After a moment Kagome dove under the water to finse herself. When Kagome surfaced, she noticed that Sesshomaru had gotten a little closer to her.

Sesshomaru was impressed that a human girl had an almost flawless body, except for a star shaped scar that rests on her left side of her body. Other than that, Sesshomaru couldn't see any flaws from his point of veiw.

Sesshomaru then sniffed. If Sesshomaru could, Sesshomaru would have growled at what he smellt. 'The miko is comeing into heat,' Sesshomaru thought, as the miko's scent lingerd in his nose. Almost in an irritating way.

Kagome smirked inwardly, she knew that she was going into heat very soon. And if anyone tried to make an unapropreate move, that they will be in alot of pain, well. . . mabye not Miroku, he was after all a lecher.

Kagome walked out of the bath slowly.

Too slow for Sesshomaru's liking.

Kagome put on her preistist garments. Kagome turned around to face the tree tops, were Sesshomaru was.And winked.

Sesshomaru stiffend ever so slightly. Sesshomaru had been found out. How? Sesshomaru didn't know.

Kagome waved her hand, trying to get the stubern Sesshomaru to come down. At first he was hesitant, but reluctintly jumpped down. Kagome smirked emotionlessly.

Sesshomaru didn't like the smirk the miko had givin him. It was too much like his. Silence fell apon them like life itself was not allowed to speak untill they do.

"What do you want Sesshomaru?" Kagome asked as the smirk fadded away into nothingness. Kagome didn't have to wait because Sesshomaru had lunged at Kagome. Kagome barley dodged.

Sesshomaru was about to make a stomic blow, when Kagome caught his hand and jerked it behind him. Making Sesshomaru flip backwards.'She's good at this,' Sesshomaru thought as he dodeg a high kick.

Kagome expected this and did a faster high punch. That hit Sesshomaru in the jaw, making him fly backwards. Sesshomaru lay still. Kagome walked to were Sesshomaru lay and looked down. He wasn't there any more.

Befor Kagome knew what happend next, she was punched in the back Knocking her down. It hurt, very bad. But when Kagome got back up, Sesshomaru was no where to be seen.

Sesshomaru knew that the miko and him were almost equal. Sesshomaru never retreated from a good fight in his life, well of course if it threatned his very existance. But Sesshomaru had to leave.

(AN: Hey! I'm not very good at making battle sceens! Sorry if it wasn't good.)

If they kept on fighting like that, his hanyou brother, Inuyasha, would come eventrually. And Sesshomaru didn't want any disractinons from a well worthy fight. Sesshomaru thought of something. Yes, he would have to come back for the miko. But Sesshomaru wouldn't be too far behind.

Kagome debated wether or not to tell Inuyasha a bout her little 'run in' with Sesshomaru. Kagome knew that Inuyasha wouldn't be able to smelll Sesshomaru's scent on her.

Kagome started on her way back, when Kagome heard something. Kagome waited. But it was only a rabbit.Kagome felt a presencs. Kagome almost growled, it was the damned walking corpse, kikyo.

Kagome walked untill she felt both Inuyasha and kikyo. What she saw surprised her, kikyo was trying to take Inuyasha to hell. Kagome had to do something about it, or she was going to lose her friend! So Kagome did the first thing that came to mind.

Kagome ran over to them very quikly. kikyo was hugging Inuyasha. Kagome pried Inuyasha from kikyo, but kikyo held on tigher. (AN: kikyo's a bitch isn't she.)All Kagome had to do was pull a little harder and Inuyasha came free.

Kagome leapt back, still holding on to Inuyasha. Kagome carefully set Inuyasha down on the grass. Kagome then turned to kikyo, who was looking mad.

"So my little carnate, who do you want to die? A slow and painful one or a nice clean and quick one?" kikyo said smirking.

Kagome didn't like to be threatend, also Kagome knew kikyo shouldn't smirk like that. Her face just might get stuck like that. Kagome was going to fixe that little smirk of hers, alright. kikyo shot an arrow at Kagome, who easily deflected by puting up a sheild.

As Kagome walked, the sheild stayed behind with Inuyasha. Kagome ran towards kikyo, with a hidden dager beneath her garb. kikyo was about to fire another arrow, when Kagome came up behind her.

Kagome put kikyo in a head-lock. Kagome then took out her dagger, and sliced kikyo's throught, Killing her. kikyo now thay limp in Kagome's hands.

Inuyasha awoke with a headace. His vision was blury, he could hardly make anything out. Inuyasha's vision came back, and so did his memory.

**FLASH BACK***

He and kikyo were hugging when kikyo asked him to go to hell with her. Inuyasha didn't know how to respond to this. He still didn't know who exactly he loved, kikyo or Kagome. Inuyasha was confussed. Then Inuyasha saw the ground begin to seperate into two, then

***END OF FLASH BACK***

What Inuyasha saw, shocked and scared the HELL out of him! kikyo was in Kagome's arms, blood running down her neck. kikyo's eyes were open, but unseeing and unfocused.

"K-Kagome?"Inuyasha asked, not believing what he saw. Then Inuyasha got furious."What the fuck did you do to kikyo!"

"I did nothing but save your sorry exuse of a life" Kagome said emotionesly, and pretending to be flicking off dust.

Inuyasha was still fuming.

"Okay, I think it might be better if we go back, befor any demons come."Kagome said.

With that they walked back to the camp in silence. They got back safley. Within a few hours, everyone was asleep when Kagome woke up.

Kagome sighed. Kagome made her way to a lake about a few miles away. Kagome was appraoching the lake when she felt a high level domenic arua, and coming this way.

Kagome thought that if she acted like she didn't know it was coming, that might give her the element of surprise and kill them for sneaking about, and close to her no less!

Kagome stopped when a clawed hand shout out and grabbed her neck. Kagome could feel the hand enclose deeper around her neck, cutting it alot. But not too serious.

Kagome had trouble breathing when something had knocked down the person cutting off her right to breath. Kagome dipped in and out of counsisnes, she was about to pass out when Kagome saw . . .

A pair of glowing gold eyes. With that Kagome passed out.

*******************Sesshomaru's point of view***********************

Sesshomaru had a feeling that he had to spy on the miko. Sesshomaru sniffed, he cought her scent and followed it. Her scent led to a lake. Sesshomaru looked around. When he spotted the miko, she was being stranglled by, none other that Inuyasha.

This surpised him greatly.'Didn't the hanyou love her? Or was it the other one? What was her name? I can't remember. But I do remember she was a whore.'Sesshomaru thought, as he struck down his brother, with a chop to the neck, he was out cold.

Sesshomaru then noticed that the hanyou had cut her neck. 'I wounder...' Sesshomaru thought and bent down and...Liked her blood waway, untill there was none flowing. 'This was easier than I thought it was going to be.' Sesshomaru thought as he picked up the miko.

And so they were off to where his domain lies.

(AN: I think you would want to know that this will be a-***Sesshomaru puts his hand over Yuki's mouth***

Sesshomaru: Don't tell them. Let them find out for themselves-

Yuki-san: BUT!-

Sesshomaru: OR I will be forced to make you stop writing.***Sesshomaru corners me into a wall***

Yuki-san: OKAY! ***turns to reviewers*** Well, you heard him, I can't tell you the pairing but I will give you hints in the next chappies.

Yuki-san: And I'm sorry, I'll do something funny at the end of the next chappie! I need to go to the store and get me some: chockolate milke, candies,coffe, And ALOT of surgar products.

OH, AND YOU BETTER REVIEW OR I WILL REFUDE TO STOP WRITING!! *pauses* Or maby not.

Ja Ne!)