InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Devastating Plans ❯ Good morning and then what? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(AN: HI! Thank you once again for rviewing. I sorry for makeing you wait so much, but all the stores containg surgar products were closed! NAH, I'm just jokeing.

OH, and befor I forget to tell 'yaoi fan', THIS WILL NOT BE A YAOI FLUFFY/NARAKU PAIRNG!! I personally think that that stuff is wacked. BUT, I could write a yaoi, but not in this story!

Dislciamer: If you want one then go to chappie one, AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!

Anywho on with the story.)

Kagome woke with a start.Kagome felt eyes upon her, and didn't like it. Kagome had always hated being stared at, it always made her feel uneasy and nervous.

When Kagome opened her eyes, she noticed there were torches all on the wall. That hardley gave Kagome enough light to see what she was laying on. It looked to be some type of bed. Kagome looked up, there were drapes hanging. Kagome realized instantly that this was a canopy bed.

Kagome then rememberd why she had woken up and started to look around the room, to see who had disturbed her sleep. Kagome saw two glowing bright gold eyes stareing at her.

"So your finally awake, took you long enough." Sesshomaru said emoitionessly.

"Why did you bring me here Sesshomaru?" Kagome asked, not the least bit afraid.

"If it was your business, then, I, Sesshoumaru, would have already informed you."Sesshomaru said with little or no emotion coming through in his voice.

"Well if it concerns me and my well-being, I think it is my business to know."Kagome countered, Kagome knew that he was playing her for a fool, by twisting his words around. Two could play at that game you know.

"Listen, miko, if you are going to be under my roof, then I suggest that you know your place and show some respect, after all, you are still human."Sesshomau said.

"Since when did I start living under your roof, and you expect me to just obey your every command?"Kagome asked, inwardly smirking, 'yes', Kagome thouht,'This will surely enrage this so called emotionless dog-demon.'

Kagome started to chuckle when she abruptly stopped due to a clawed hand sqeeuzing her fragile neck. Kagome was haveing trouble breathing when Sesshomaru spoke.

"You will do as you are told, or mabey you would perfer to have your neck shattered by me, I don't hesitate to kill or hurt those unworthy or rude to THIS Sesshoumaru."Sesshomaru said, rage filled his eyes as he gripped harder on her untill he could hear choking. He loostened his grip to allow her to breathe, almost reluctantly.

"I-I am not afraid o-of you."Kagome said as she saw black in the corners of her eyes. Kagome brought her knee up into his ribs hard, causing him to drop her in suprize, she knew she couldn't hurt him though...

When Kagome hit the ground, she slowly took in air. Kagome did not want to show Sesshomaru any weaknesses she may have. To her surprise, Sesshomaru was grinning. (AN: NO! Kagome did not show any emotions on her face)

Sesshomaru could only smirk at her actions. She was deffiant, even when faced with her near death. Sesshomaru hadn't thought that she could changed so quickly. She knew that if he wanted to kill her just then, he could have, and, he knew, SHE knew he could. 'With training she could even become my equal' Sesshomaru thought.

"Come on, dinner is ready and I do not enjoy eating less than warm food."Sesshomaru said flatly, pretending nothing had happened.

Kagome reluctantly followed Sesshoumaru, silently she walked behind Sesshomaru, then, she smelled some that tickeld her nose in the most delightfully of ways. 'Yes' Kagome thought, 'food, finaly something I can eat!'. Her normally none existing attitude became almost cheerful, not completely of coarse.

Kagome watched Sesshomaru sit down at a long table. Kagome looked around the room, it was big. It was a deep shade of blue. If Kagome would have been her normal 'self', she would have gasped at its beauty. There was a chandelier, that had sparkleing pale blue crystals that hung from it, hanging from the center ceiling. Kagome glanced at the table, then at Sesshomaru, who was gestureing for her to sit beside him.

When Kagome was standing beside Sesshomaru's right side, a little girl enterd the room. Who had to be around the age of 7 or 8. She had short black hair, wich was put up into a lose side poney-tail. Her childish brown eyes gleamed with happiness.

"Rin, didn't I tell you not to run in rooms. You could have fallen and gotten hurt." Sesshomaru said, while looking at Rin.

"But, Sesshomaru-sama! Jaken was calling Rin names!" Rin pouted, looking innocent.

Kagome was a bit surprize, Sesshomaru, killer of many, takeing care of a pitiful human child. Kagome could have laughed out hisaricly, if she had a soul. But Kagome did manage to smirk.

Sesshomaru stole a glance to Kagome , and noticed her smirk. Oh how Sesshomaru wanted to smack the little smirk off of her. This miko was mocking him! Sesshomaru sent her a death glare.

"Rin, try to remember not to run in the castle." Sesshomaru said, while thinking of how to punish Jaken for mistreating Rin.

"Yes Sesshomaru-sama!" Rin exclaimed as she sat herself next to Sesshomaru, and across from Kagome. Rin, then looked at Kagome, with innocent eyes. "Are you gonig to be my new ok-assan?"

"No, Rin, I'm not."Kagome replied. Kagome almost felt sorry when she noticed Rin's eyes tear up. "But, if you wnat Rin, we could play aomething later. Would you like that?" Kagome asked. Kagome almost sighed when she saw Rin's head nod.

Then 3 sevents enterd the room, with plates the plates and drinks in their hands. They set them down and waited to be givin orders on to what to do next.

Sesshomaru shook his hand, like as if there were a fly bothering him. The sevants nodded and with that they left. They ate in silence, and when they were done Rin asked Kagome,"Rin would like it if you would please play with me in the garden. Jaken isn't much fun, he is always being mean to Rin."

"Okay Rin, I would love to, but if it is okay with Sesshomaru-"

"Sesshomaru-Sama!"

"Okay, if it is okay with Sesshomaru-sama." Kaome siad, irritated by Rin's loyalty to Sesshomaru.

"Rin, you can go, but be back befor dark. And miko, if you let anything happen to her..." Sesshomaru cut himself off because Sesshomaru can't let this vixen see his emotions.

"Don't worry."Kagome and Rin said at the same time. And with that they left in the direction of the garden.

When Kagome and Rin arrived at the garden, Rin imeidiantly started to pick flowers for Kagome, Sesshomaru, and to decorate the castle with. The garden was wide. Beautiful flowers everywhere, and in the center of the gearden was a fountain. The fountain had a swon, with the cystal blue water comeing spurting out from its mouth and wings. It was truley a sight for the Gods. The flowers were all organized, the same shape, same type, ect.

Rin plucked 8 purple flowers, and handed them to Kagome.

"Thank you Rin, would you like me to show you how to make a flower necklace?" Kagome asked wile patting the top of Rin's soft black hair.

"Yes! Please show Rin how to make flower necklace!" Rin exclaimed with a bright smile.

"Okay." Kagome replied, showing her how to tie the stems the right way.

Kagome watched Rin tie the stems together, Kagome really wanted to smile Rin, but couldn't.

"Is this right Kagome-okassan?"Rin asked, holding up her necklace. Rin new that Kagome wasn't her okassan, but she could pretend couldn't she?

"Yes Rin."Kagome said as Rin handed her the necklace, and put it over her head, allowing it to fall in place around her neck. Kagome handed Rin the necklace she made. Kagome put it over her neck. Rin giggeled.

"Mabye we could make one for Sesshomaru-sama." Rin said, while smiling cheerfully. So Rin and Kagome made a beautiful necklace for Sesshomaru, but when they finished almost dark. They reluctlently went back to the castle, where Sesshomaru was waiting in the doorway.

"Did you have fun Rin?"

"Yes Sesshomaru-sama! Me and Kagome-okassan picked flowers and made necklaces!"Rin exclaimed cheerfully, and handed Sesshomaru the flower necklace she, and Kagome made."And, this one is for you!" "Do you like it?!" Rin asked.

"Yes Rin, thank you. It's your bedtime, now off to bed."Sesshomaru stated. Seeshomaru looked over at Kagome while Rin skipped off to her chambers, next to his room.

"Is something the matter Sesshomaru?" Kagome asked as she gazed into Sesshomaru's peircing golden eyes. Kagome didn't know what he was staring at. It irritated her, she hated to be stared at.

"Yes." Sesshomaru said as he closed his eyes. When he saw that she was staring at him too. Sesshomaru didn't even feel fis feet move towards her, untill thir faces were almost touching. As Sesshomaru gazed into her stormy blue-gray eyes, Sesshomaru didn't know what came over him, and kissed her hard on the lip.

Kagome's eyes widen as she felt warm lips upon hers. 'What is Sesshomaru thinking!' Kagome thought, angry and a bit afraid.

( AN: ***wereing a teacher's hat and glasses. Looking intellegent*** *pointing index figer up* The reson she was afriad is because when Naruku kissed her, it was painful and it also stole her soul.)

Just as guick as the kiss started it ended. Sesshomaru jerked back fastly. 'What came over me!' Sesshomaru furiously tought, while he couldn't help but think how innocent and sweet she tasted. And Then Sesshomaru sniffed. Kagome was indeed, inheat. That was what had drove him into kissing her.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(AN: Hey SO sorry for makeing you guys wait so long! My applogies! Anyway *angry face*

HEY! I noticed that some of you guys aren't reviwing! PLEASE REVIEW! I need reviews to live! *cries* P-Pweets P-P-Pwees r-review? V~V WON"T ANYBODEY REVIEW! Oh, and sorry if my writing is abit different. So PLEASE bare with me!

Anwayz Ja Ne!)