InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Devastating Plans ❯ An unwated dream ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(AN: HELLO! Thank you so much for reviewing! Oh, and sorry to say that this will not be a lemon. Please review! I KNOW SOME OF YOU AREN'T REVIEWING! *sniffle* Disclaimer: If you want one then go back to chappie one and leave me the FUCK ALONE!! Any ways on with the story. )

Kagome stared into Sesshomaru's eyes as the kiss ended. Kagome was shocked, none the least, but didn't show it. " What did you want Sesshoumaru?" Kagome asked. But Sesshoumaru didn't answer.

Honestly Sesshoumaru didn't know why, but he'd be dammed if he told her that. "You are in heat, woman." Sesshoumaru told her, hoping that she would drop the subject. Sesshoumaru knew that, that wasn't the reason, and it puzzled him.

"Now, Sesshoumaru, you and I know that isn't the reason, because I can tell if you're lying." Kagome said, Kagome already knew she was in heat, and what the smell could make a male demon do. But kissing probably wasn't what they had in mind.

Kagome huffed; it would be a miracle if she got a straight answer from Sesshoumaru. "Fine, then don't tell me." Kagome said as she walked the opposite direction from Sesshoumaru. When Kagome was a few feet away from Sesshoumaru, "Sesshoumaru? Aren't you going to show me to my room?" Kagome called over her shoulder.

When they arrived at the room Kagome was to stay in, when Sesshoumaru spoke. "You are to not leave this room, at all, whatsoever." And with that Sesshoumaru exited the room. Leaving Kagome to her thoughts, and to do some important studies about how Kagome has some emotions, instead of none.

Kagome looked around; it was the smallest room she had ever seen in her entire life. It was gray, with a stone floor; it looked like it was a closet, but a little bit larger. But not by much. To put it simply, the room looked pitiful. Kagome's eyes shifted towards the bed, it was to say the least, small. A torn sheet for a cover, and the pillow looked as hard as a rock. But there was a small window above the right side of the bed.

Kagome sat on the bed, but to surprise, the bedding was soft and comfortable. Deciding she had nothing else better to do, she laid down and drifted into a light sleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Kagome's Dream*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kagome was wandering around in a forest, unknown to her. It is night, with the full moon shying brightly in the night's sky. And all the stars seem to have a dangerous glow to them. Kagome felt a presence behind her, which causes her to turn sharply around. The only thing Kagome saw was a pair of glowing eyes, piercing golden eyes. For the rest of the person's body completely covered by the night's darkness. The person seemed to somehow, belong in the shadows of night, why? Kagome didn't know.

Then the shadowy person stepped out from the darkness, to reveal the Lord of the western Lands, with an evil gleam in his eyes. Kagome didn't know that she was backing away until her back hit the bark of an oak tree. Sesshoumaru smirked murderously, and made his way to Kagome until the faces were nearly touching. Sesshoumaru cast his head down to kiss her. Only inches away Kagome felt a painful sensation coming from her stomach area.

Kagome gasped as she looked downwards. There, sticking in her stomach, was Sesshoumaru's hand. Sesshoumaru brought his hand back slowly, enjoying her painful grunting. Now, Kagome's blood is running freely to the ground. Kagome tilted her head upwards, only to see Sesshoumaru licking her blood from his hand and fingers.

When Sesshoumaru was done cleaning his fingers from Kagome's blood, Sesshoumaru still had some remainder of the blood on his lips, and leaned down and kissed Kagome hard. Kagome gasped in shock, and also allowing Sesshoumaru to gain entrance to her mouth. Sesshoumaru's tongue was hot and painful at the same time. And when he stopped, Kagome was heavily panting.

Kagome could feel herself slipping away from this world, as Sesshoumaru started to kiss Kagome neck. Kagome gasped as Sesshoumaru bit down on her neck, causing it to bleed. Sesshoumaru was practically lapping at Kagome's blood, like it was a drug Sesshoumaru couldn't get enough of.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*End of Dream*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kagome woke up with a start. Sweat dripping from her forehead. The funny thing is, or rather unfunny thing is, is that Kagome could still feel the pain from her nightmare. Kagome clutched her stomach, making sure that there was no wound there. 'Silly, it was just some stupid nightmare' Kagome thought as she got out of her bed. She looked out the window it was dark, probably around midnight.

Kagome made her way to the window, and slide open the window. Looks down, and to Kagome's disliking, a very long way down. 'I'm am NOT going to stay in one FREAKIN room!' Kagome thought as she leaped out the window. When she was mere second's way from hitting the ground, Kagome closed her eyes. Kagome waited from some kind of pain, but there was none.

Kagome cracked open an eye to reveal that she was hovering above the ground. Kagome opened the other eye, and she tried to move. But when she moved her right leg forward, she instantly crashed down on her bum-bum. (AN: That would suck if that happened to me.) "Ow. That smarts." Kagome said as she got up and was tenderly rubbing her butt. Kagome looked around. Not knowing where she should go, started to walk in the direction of Sesshoumaru's forest. As Kagome wandered deeper into the forest, Kagome felt a presence behind her. Kagome turned sharply around and punched. But the 'thing' moved away with seconds to spare. Kagome stared into the golden eyes of Sesshoumaru.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(AN: Evil cliffhangers, I know. But DON'T HURT ME!

Yuki: ***hides behind Sesshoumaru***

Sesshoumaru: Yes. Because if you do, then how will she update?

REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pleases?

Yuki: I would REALLY appreciate it if you did!

Ja Ne ^_^=!)