InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Devastating Plans ❯ Dreams of reality? ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(AN: Hello, my fellow readers! SO sorry that the last chappy was so short, this one will be longer! I PROMISE! Anywayz, on with the sorry!

Disclaimer: If you want one then GO BACK TO CHAPPY 1, AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! Ja)

Suddenly Kagome's whole nightmare replayed in her mind. And Hell would freeze over before Kagome would let that happen and didn't do anything about it! Kagome took a step closer, as if challenging him. In fact, Kagome dared Sesshoumaru to try and pull that maneuver on her like he did in her nightmare. 'I will not DIE like that!' Kagome thought as lifted her chin up, as if he were a mere fly irritating her.

Sesshoumaru arched an elegant eyebrow. She was challenging him. Sesshoumaru let out an evil chuckle, and then lunged at Kagome, with his claws spread apart. Sesshoumaru knew that the miko would dodge to the left, and did a spin kick, hitting her in right side. He watched as she clutched her right side and grinned. Seeing his opportunity, Sesshoumaru lunged at Kagome, and striking her shoulder. And then Sesshoumaru came up behind her and elbowed her in the back. Which caused her to stumble forwards, a few feet infront of him.

Kagome was slightly shocked, and that caused her to back away. And stupidly backed right into an oak tree. Kagome cursed herself at her stupidity. 'How could I be THIS stupid?!' Kagome thought as she noticed Sesshoumaru advance towards her. Kagome let out an inhuman growl, a dangerously yet threating growl. Kagome felt fear run rampant through her veins, but how could a soulless being feel fear?

Then Kagome remembered it. kikyuo. She had murdered her and kikyuo had part of Kagome's soul, the part Naraku could no longer get to. The part, that held hatred for Inuyasha, the part that had returned to Kagome.

Kagome began to snarl at Sesshoumaru with each step Sesshoumaru took. Now their faces were inches apart. Kagome had, had enough of this, no way in Hell was she going to let Sesshoumaru and her stupidity be the death of her! Kagome felt strange power serge through her veins.

The madder Kagome got, the stronger the powerful feeling got. Sesshoumaru noticed this too. Sesshoumaru could feel his skin heat up, until he couldn't stand anymore of it. Kagome was overpowering him, and he knew it. Sesshoumaru noticed that the heat was intensifying painfully, very painfully. It hurt him so much, that Sesshoumaru had to take a step back. Sesshoumaru was inwardly panicking. If the miko wanted to, she could kill him. Sesshoumaru felt himself begin to change.

Kagome looked at Sesshoumaru, her would-be-killer, and noticed that Sesshoumaru looked as if he were changing. Kagome hurriedly closed her eyes, expecting Sesshoumaru to take her life, and when the finale blow did not come, Kagome opened her eyes. And what Kagome saw, was definitely not what Kagome expected to see. Kagome saw Naraku holding his face. To say the least, Kagome was VERY surprised. Kagome would have never thought of Naraku to stoop so low as to disguise himself as Sesshoumaru.

Naraku pulled his hands from his face. "So my sweet miko, you made me revert back to myself. I'm very impressed. But you have angered me by burning my flesh." Naraku said as his eyes turned a bright purple. 'She may be my miko, but she will pay' Naraku thought as he felt Kagome's power again.

Kagome felt a different kind of power. Kagome's eye shifted towards Naraku's chest area, and was surprised to see a reddish-pinkish glow in a crystal form. Kagome felt her power draw the crystal from Naraku's kimono. And sure enough the crystal came out of a hidden pouch, and into the air, floating towards Kagome.

Naraku could hardly believe that his miko could do this. 'If she gets a hold of that crystal then she will get her soul back, I have to stop her!' Naraku thought as his hands grasped around the crystal. 'Its will to go back to its owner is strong, but I'm stronger!' Naraku thought crystal began to glow pink. The crystal knew that its master was calling forth to it. Naraku's hands began to feel heat radiating from the crystal, burning his hands. Then the crystal began to break into small cracks. Then a small puritan of the soul slipped through a tiny crack. It returned to its master. Naraku, thinking fast disappeared with a 'poof' sound, leaving a small cloud hovering where he was.

Kagome heard a loud rustling in the bush next to her. Golden eyes were watching her as she blacked out, from both exhaustion and pain.

Sesshoumaru had been out here training, when he heard a loud thump outside Kagome's window. And saw Kagome standing up, dusting herself off, and started to wander around his forest. As a dog-demon, he was curious, and decided to follow her. Sesshoumaru was in the darkness of the trees, hiding himself from Kagome's eyes. He was a bout to kill the half demon for trying to look like him, but wanted to know how Kagome would fair against this half demon. Sesshoumaru felt his blood boil when the other 'him' tried to kiss Kagome. But Sesshoumaru admired her, well, at least a little bit. And Sesshoumaru thought how powerful she was to call her soul back, and she defeated Naraku. Well.Temporarily, then passed out.

Sesshoumaru bent over her sleeping form, and picked her up, carrying her back to his castle. When Sesshoumaru and the passed out Kagome was inside his castle, Sesshoumaru decided he should at least give her a bath. Sesshoumaru sighed, all the servants have all gone to bed. So Sesshoumaru took Kagome to the bathhouse, and stripped her of her clothes. Sesshoumaru glanced over Kagome's body.

'Gods this woman is beautiful! What am I thinking?! I don't like her!' Sesshoumaru thought, but a little voice in his head persisted to argue with his judgment.

'Ya know you like her, don't lie!' the voice in his head replied defiantly.

'I do NOT like her!' Sesshoumaru yelled at this new voice that apparently thought Sesshoumaru was lying to himself.

'You like her, you want to kiss her, you want to hold her, you want to touch her, you want to uh uh uuhh!' the voice inside Sesshoumaru's head sang menacingly.

'I will KILL you!' Sesshoumaru thought as he gazed at Kagome's body.

'Oh, you plan to commit suicide? Oh my. That WOULD kill me.' The voice said as if it were smirking.

'I HATE YOU, you know that, we are not even the same!' Sesshoumaru yelled wanting to strangle the annoying voice.

' I am youuu, you are meee, we are family, I love you Sesshy!'

' Lying to yourself isn't healthy you know.' Sesshoumaru thought.

' Well, its true *sniffle*sniffle* I am you, but for you I will leave you alone.FOR NOW!' the voice said.

'Finally!' Sesshoumaru thought as Sesshoumaru grabbed a near by wash rag and wet it. Sesshoumaru squeezed the rag gently and put some herb on it to clean her. He took the cloth and with it scrubbed lightly, enough not to a wake to sleeping Kagome in his arms. When Sesshoumaru was done giving Kagome a bath, he gently let his hands roam her body, enjoying the way her skin felt against his palms. It was like her body was made to fit his hands. Sesshoumaru cupped her right breast, it was definitely made for his hands.

Sesshoumaru wanted to explore her more, but too much would wake her up. Sesshoumaru went to his mother's bedchamber and got a silk night kimono. When Sesshoumaru came back Kagome was having a nightmare. He knelt down before Kagome and cradled her naked form against his chest. Kagome eventually calmed down in his arms. Sesshoumaru smiled, a genuine smile, at Kagome's sleeping form. He carefully dressed her in the silk kimono and made his way towards his bedchambers.

Sesshoumaru lay Kagome down gentility, covering her up with his comforter. Sesshoumaru watched as Kagome sleep in his bed. Sesshoumaru sat right next to Kagome. He heard Kagome mutter something, 'd-don't h-hurt Sesshoum-maru. Please' Sesshoumaru's heart skipped a beat. She was worried a bout his well being. Sesshoumaru got up and started to walk away when he felt a tug on his tail. Sesshoumaru turned around only to see a pair of hands holding his tail tightly. *yahnk*yahnk* 'Nope, no use' Sesshoumaru thought, why pry his tail from her when it would hurt worse. Sesshoumaru sighed and sat down, making him comfortable. And soon he fell into a deep sleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(AN : Ah, don't ya love me, or at least love my cliffys? *smiles*

Yuki: ***dodges various fruits and vegetables***

Yuki: AHH! Please don't throw things at me! I have feelings too! *Gets hit in the face by a tomato throwing person*

Yuki: WHY YOU! I AUGHT TO SICK JAKEN ON YOU, *sniffle*sniffle* I hate tomatoes.

Yuki: Any way! Please review. If you don't I'll sick JAKEN ON YOU! Please tell me if you like my story, it makes me feel proud. And flames are allowed. They will just light up my house even more!

Ja Ne! ^_^=!)