InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Devastating Plans ❯ Kagmome wakes up, and WHAT, WHY?! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(AN: Hello my fellow readers! Sorry I couldn't update, fanfiction.net would let me till the 1st! Anywayz, I decided to look at my story on 'fanfiction.net' and my last chappy looked, oh how should I put this. SKIMPY! Hardly anything was on it! Why didn't you guys tell me! From now on I want you to tell me if my chappies are REALLY short. Oh, and I just got back from my Grandma's EVIL house! She has NO electricity! That means no fan, not T.V, no music, and *gasp* no computer! AND NO TOILETS! *sniffle*sniffle* AND EVIL PICK-NIC-TABLE, AND EVIL ONNOINS!

Disclaimer: Honestly? Do I have to tell you anymore?! If you want one then go back to chappy 1 AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Next mourning*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kagome rubbed her head against something fuzzy and warm, and. . . Twitching? Kagome began to open her eyes, one by one. Her vision was still too blurry to figure what was what. All Kagome could see was something white. Kagome shook her head back and forth until she could see properly. Kagome looked up and saw Sesshoumaru's eyes gazing upon her. And then something in her hands twitched. Once. . . Twice. Kagome looked downward and saw Sesshoumaru's beautiful long and fuzzy tail entwined between her fingers. Instantly, Kagome let go.

Kagome watched as Sesshoumaru rub the feeling back into his tail. "Sorry Sesshoumaru." Kagome said and noticed as Sesshoumaru winced because now that the feeling was back, and now was experiencing the new found pain in his tail. "Opps. I forgot to tell you that when I fall asleep, I tend to squeeze something soft."

"Well thank you for telling me that now." Sesshoumaru said without bothering to hide his sarcastic tone in his voice.

Kagome just then happened to notice their positions. Somehow, Kagome was in Sesshoumaru's lap. A little line of a soft light pink crept upon Kagome's cheeks. 'Why am I feeling embarrassed?' Kagome though as she felt her cheeks begin to warm up. 'Aren't I supposed to have no emotion?' Kagome though as got off of Sesshoumaru's lap. 'Oh yah, I forgot, I now have the part of kikyou's soul she had of mine.' Kagome thought.

Kagome looked down, finally noticing that she was wearing a nighttime silk kimono. "Uh.Sesshoumaru? How did. Did you. Uh, never mind." Kagome sighed as she exited Sesshoumaru's bedchambers. She was half way down the hall when she turned right around. And headed the same way she came. Kagome opened the doors to Sesshoumaru's room. And Kagome walked in feeling stupid that she had forgotten to ask for some clothes to change into and where the bathhouse was.

"I was wandering when you'd come to ask for clothes. Obviously it didn't take you too long." Sesshoumaru said, as if reading her mind. Sesshoumaru resisted a smile as Kagome sent him a death glare that could have killed even the mightiest of all gods.

It took Kagome a minuet to think of what had happened, and then resumed her 'I don't care what is going on' face. Kagome noticed Sesshoumaru's out stretched hand that held a nice midnight kimono, and took the clothes he offered. Kagome folded the kimono and turned around to Sesshoumaru's bedroom exit, when she heard a quick movement behind her.

Kagome did not turn around, for she did not care, or is it because that Sesshoumaru is in front of her looking down at her. Maybe. or maybe not. (AN: We all know she cares! JK!)

Sesshoumaru couldn't help but gaze into those gray blue orbs, that used to be filled with life and excitement, but now were filled with soulless expression. But deep down inside Sesshoumaru knew that in the very essence of her orbs, was a deep longing. But the question is, what is she so much longing for?

Perhaps longing for the rest of her absent soul, or maybe she is longing to be released from this world and be re-united with the rest of soul in that god-forsaken crystal, which within lies the rest of her un-tamed soul.

"Sesshoumaru, are you going to stare all day or are you going to move?" Kagome asked as she broke the eye contact that she and Sesshoumaru were making, by looking behind him.

(AN: You guys know what I mean! Like say A tall guy was in front of you, you tilt to 1 side until you can see behind that person.)

"You know, I would like to take a bath, right about now." Kagome said as she looked back up to Sesshoumaru.

Sesshoumaru didn't say anything, he just turned around and started to walk forward. He didn't have to look back to make sure Kagome was following him. For one, he could hear her foot steps, and two he could smell her sweet fragment sent behind him.

Kagome didn't know why she was following Sesshoumaru around aimlessly around corridors and hallways, and through numerous doors. She just did. And that surprised her. Well, a little at least.

When they finally came a complete stop, they were at the bathhouse she had previously been at yesterday. Kagome raised a curious eyebrow as Sesshoumaru started to untie his obi to his kimono. And then in a hurried motion, undid the rest of his clothes and waded into the middle of the hot spring.

"What? I am in need of a bath, and since you choose to follow me. I, Sesshoumaru, grant you permission to accompany me." Sesshoumaru said in a cool and un-nerving tone.

Kagome thought Sesshoumaru had planned for her to follow him, and set this up for his own stupid reasons. So Kagome turned her back to him and slipped off the silk kimono and stepped into the hot spring.

There was an awkward silence, neither of them not knowing how to strike up a conversation. And neither of them wanting to either.

" So. Who decorated the bathing chambers?" Kagome asked, she had, had enough and now the awkward silence was getting to her, very badly, might I add.

"Mother had a fine sense of taste, for she helped in choosing the designs." Sesshoumaru replied, somewhat proud of Kagome's liking of Mother's taste in decorating, but quickly dismissed the feeling as soon as it arrived.

Kagome scooped some of the hair cleaning herbs that was near by on a large rock, and started to apply the stuff in her hair. And then handed the remaining stuff for Sesshoumaru. Kagome still missed the shampoo and soap from her time, though.

After about one minuet of letting the shampoo and the clean smell sink into her long and beautiful hair, and then quickly rinsed it out. And after shortly Sesshoumaru followed suit.

"Sesshoumaru?" if you strained your ears you could have detected a hint of nervousness that could be traced in her voice.

"Yes?"

"Sesshoumaru-Sama, would you please train me so I could become stranger than Naraku?"

There was a long pause, then "Yes."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 5 minuets later*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After the bath, they dressed themselves, Sesshoumaru in his 'usual' outfit, which often-made Kagome wonder if that was his only clothes.

And as for Kagome..

She was dressed in a beautiful Chinese midnight fighting kimono that had lightning designs in it all over the place. Two on each of the sleeves, three in the back, and one long one that had little lightning strikes branching off of the main lightning strike. And they headed for the room that for which you where to spare in.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* *~*~*At Naraku's Castle*~*~*~*

Naraku sit on the floor of the castle, mediating. But more like sorting out and understanding his jumbled thoughts that seem to claim his mind.

Naraku's breathing is heavy and rugged, and also un-even. He was still worn out from his and his mikos last encounter. He had pushed himself to his almost maximum limits. And not to mention, the miko woman had caused a burn on his face, you couldn't see it. But Naraku could defiantly still feel it.

Naraku had under estimated her, and that had been his down fall on his disguise. Naraku had hired a miko witch to send his miko the dream; he had described everything in details to the miko witch. And because the mind is so fragile when its consciousness is at sleep, the miko had no problems believing that what was cast into her mind was real. And thus, believing that Sesshoumaru would betray and kill her.

Naraku gazed at the crystal that lies in his bleeding hands and fingers. Blood was smeared on the crystal. The crystal was beginning to crack. But the blood from him was re-paring the cracks slowly.

Kagome's soul was subdued by Naraku's evil tainted blood. But even so, the soul was going to break out and return to its rightful owner. Naraku could simply not allow this! A mere mortal and a mortal girl at that would not defeat him!

Naraku put the crystal back into its place, which was back in Naraku's concealed pouch. Naraku then inserted 3 Shikon shards into, his right leg, his left arm, and in his chest. Right were his "supposedly" heart should be. And let the power of the shard run through his veins.

He also knew that the Shikon shards would eventually reject being in his body and force them selves out.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~**~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* (AN: Sorry for the long waits, my apologizes! I had a very big brain fart, or what you people would call, 'writer block'! PLEASE NO FLAMES!

Yuki: Yah! No flames! *Miroku pops out of nowhere*

Miroku: Yes no flames, so Yuki-San and me can do something in the dark. You know with a bed. *Waggles his eye brows*

Yuki: Ahh! *Punches Miroku's arm, and yells* Wrong Image!

Miroku: Well that was the general idea. *Smiles*

Yuki: *blushes* U-Um. *Miroku comes up from behind Yuki and gropes her butt*

Yuki: *Squeaks* Please Review! And in Miroku's case, and FLAME me!

Miroku: *Cover Yuki's mouth* You guys know what she means, NO FLAMES!

Miroku: *Drags Yuki over to bed* *Blows out the flames on the candles*

Yuki: HELP! Ja Ne ^_^=!)