InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Devastating Plans ❯ Battle and Thoughts ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(AN: Hello for the millionth time! Since no one seems to care *sniffles* about the pairings or reviewing *more sniffles* I'll have to go with my main idea! And. . . I'm pretty sure you won't like it very much. . . Oh wellz!

Disclaimer: If I owned Inuyasha would I be sulking every night before I go to bed?! *takes a deep breath* Um. . . You didn't need to know that! But the answer is STILL no! I do NOT own Inuyasha and, only if there is a god and answers my prayers, but unless that happens I seriously doubt that I will own Inuyasha. . . EVER!)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*< /div>

"Inuyasha? Do you plan to kill me?" Kagome's voice held a rare sense of sarcasm that could be distinct as someone accusing another person.

"I. . ." Inuyasha never finishes his sentence as Kagome lunged forward towards him.

Kagome reared back her fist and punched Inuyasha square in the nose, making him bleed. Inuyasha stumbled backwards slightly, clearly taken by the surprised attack. Kagome raised her hand again as to strike him but Inuyasha caught her wrist before it made contact with his body. Inuyasha used the wait in his arm to push her back, and after he did that, he jumped backwards.

"Fight Inuyasha." Kagome's voice rang through the air. Kagome once again lunged at Inuyasha again for him to only jump back again, and this time he had his aback against the wall. Kagome extended her newly sharpened claws and swiped them at Inuyasha's right side.

Inuyasha grasped Tetsusaiga's sheath and hilt. . . . . .

(AN: You know I COULD be really mean and cruel and leave it here. . . But it's too short if I do! On with the story!)

Kagome took a deep breath, Naraku raised his eye brows expectantly, and Inuyasha. . .

Inuyasha tossed it to the side.

Now it was Inuyasha's turn to lunge, and so he did. And Kagome blocked his claws. Kagome threw a punch to Inuyasha. It hit him straight in the chest. As a result, Inuyasha coughed up blood. Inuyasha wiped his mouth off and landed a solitary punch on Kagome's range filled face.

Kagome stumbled backwards unsteadily. The bow Inuyasha had just given her had knocked her slightly off balance. Inuyasha seemed to take her wobbly-ness as a good opportunity to elbow her in the stomach and then high kick her into an over sized wall.

As Kagome hit the wall, she coughed up a good amount of blood that would have normally made her sick of the sight, but being like this, she didn't feel the need to up chuck. Inuyasha moved so fast if you blinked, he was gone. Inuyasha ran up and punched her in the chest, knocking the air from her.

Kagome took a deep breath as she punched Inuyasha's well built chest and sent him flying backwards into the opposite wall. Kagome put a hand on her chest. Trying to sooth her rapid heart beat as well as her breathing. Unfortunately, Inuyasha didn't seem to want to give her the time to breathe as he lunged at her yet again.

Naraku smirked, if Inuyasha did in deed beat his miko. . . He would have to. . . Step in and settle the petty matter. . .And he would have to punish his precious miko for not beating the pathetic hanyou. But if his plan works out, she will be rewarded greatly. . . Naraku silently chuckled at the thought.

Time seemed to move very fast, you know where you have so much fun, and then it seems like all those hours where only minutes? Well that's what happened here. Just as Kagome pulled back her right fist, expecting to end Inuyasha's life right here and right now. But as Kagome gazed into his golden orbs filled with pain, hurt, and confusion.

Kagome felt a tug at her heart, if she had one now. Kagome felt something pulsate through her body, calling. . . calling back something. And that something flew from Naraku's pocket and shattered into a million pieces, releasing Kagome trapped soul. And just as that happened. . .Memories came back flowing harder than a waterfall.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* When Inuyasha first turned human at new moon *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Inuyasha's head was lying painfully in Kagome's lap. Kagome put a handkerchief on his head, gently trying to make his face return to it's normal un flushed tone. Inuyasha mumbled something into her skirt.

"What?"

"I said you smelled nice. . ." Inuyasha said as he closed his eyes, inhaling her beautiful scent.

"Wait, before you told me that I had a bad scent!" Kagome huffed.

"I lied. . ."

Kagome's heart started to pump ever so loudly, she thought it might burst out and jump for joy. Kagome's cheeks heated at the thought.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Flash back over *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Right after Inuyasha turned full youkai *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kagome stifled as she dropped to her knees and hugged Inuyasha as if he were a lifeline that had almost been cut.

Inuyasha just sat there, a look of pure shock written on his face.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* End of flask back *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* On top of the construction building after Inuyasha slain the Noh Mask *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"I think I deserve a apology." Inuyasha stated gruffly.

"For what?" Kagome looked innocent as if she didn't know anything.

"For sitting me so much today!" Inuyasha growled loudly.

"Oh yah. . .I'm really sorry Inuyasha. . ." A look of recognization etched itself onto her face. "Oh, no! I have a test today! Ahhh! I'm going to be late!" Kagome started to run off, leaving Inuyasha holding the fully transformed Tetsusaiga over his shoulder, looking like the perfect hero at the time.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* End of Flash back *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kagome put her perfectly balled fist down. "Inu-Inuyasha?"

"What Kagome?" Inuyasha huffed. "Aren't you going to kill me now?" Sarcasm dripped off of his voice like venom.

Kagome leaped backwards, and just as she did so, the dark purple shard came out of her body. She couldn't believe that she had just attacked Inuyasha, her savior from so many demons and humans. . . but then again, her attacker that had tried to kill her numerous time in the past, and just twice recently.

Naraku's grin was replaced with a big frown. He had not expected her to do that. Yes, he would have to attend the petty matter himself.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*< /div>

(AN: Yah, I know, I'm so evil! Mwhahahah!

Miroku: *in a really high pitched voice * You know, you really shouldn't laugh like that.

Yuki: And why not?

Miroku: *in a really high pitched voice * It gives me ideas. . .

Yuki: Do you want me to help you with that problem?

Miroku: *in a really high pitched voice * yes!

Yuki: Okay. . . *holds up a butcher knife*

Miroku: *face falls* *in a really high pitched voice * Never mind, forget I said anything!

Yuki: Heehee! Please review! Or else! You'll get to french kiss Jaken and his boiled filled tongue!

Ja Ne

^______^=!)