InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Devastating Plans ❯ Urges ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(AN: Since obviously you none reviewing mo fo's actually, LOVE kissing Jaken it appears, I should give up continuing this story. . . I don't know why I bother. *sighs*

Disclaimer: I think I can. . . I think I can. . .I don't think so anymore. . . because I don't own Inuyasha!)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kagome walked towards Inuyasha again, and when she was next to him she had noticed that he had sunk to the floor. "Inuyasha, I. . . I'm so sorry, I didn't mean. . ." Kagome's apology fell upon deaf ears for Inuyasha had not even registered that she had moved an inch. Inuyasha's bangs covered his eyes leaving an evil like shadow upon his unusual pale face. Kagome noticed that his breathing was easy and slow in rhythm, almost as if he were sleeping crouched down. `He must have passed out,' Kagome thought.

An eerie red seemed to glow underneath his bangs. "Inuyasha?" Kagome reached a hand to touch him when his head sprung upwards only to reveal blood red eyes with abnormal colored pupils. His fangs had grown a lot, as with his claws. Inuyasha had transformed into the demon that his sword was protecting him from.

Kagome took a step backwards, almost in fear, but remembered that he was her dearest friend. His hair seemed to levitate and flow freely with his hungry demonic aura. He cracked his knuckles, and stood up, causing Kagome to stumble backwards a bit because she was right next to him.

Inuyasha sniffed the air. The same urge to kill was in his soul again, and he loved it. The power, the sensation continued to thrill him to no end. His body, his claws, his fangs, craved for the blood. The metallic taste of it, the smell of it, the fine texture that made him want more, he hungered for it. And he will do anything to satisfy that hunger. He sniffed again, one scent he had come to recognize, and her scent had changed from before.

But Inuyasha's nose couldn't be fooled, it was her scent. SHE was the one who had always brought him to his none killing senses and he loathed her for it. Also, there was another scent. A more scent that made his hunger for blood increase, more than that pathetic Goshinki's. And he will gladly tear the skin from his body and lap up the blood that spewed from his torn flesh. He lunged at Naraku.

Naraku barely had enough time to dodge the swipe of claws directed towards him as Inuyasha grinned evilly.

Kagome took a defensive stance as she saw Naraku duck down. So much fear raided off of Naraku's soul, Kagome could smell it. Kagome felt a pang of hurt rush through her heart as Naraku started to run and Inuyasha started to chase. Inuyasha jumped again, Naraku had no way of knowing it.

"SIT!" Kagome's yell echoed off of the walls. Kagome didn't know why she had said it, it was like something in her soul took control over her body and mind and said the one simple word that could defeat Inuyasha any day. Sit as it was, worked perfectly as Inuyasha's face hit the cold stone ground.

Naraku's mouth almost dropped to the floor along with Inuyasha's face, but didn't due to his excellent emotionless mask. This miko had just subdued Inuyasha on account of her own free will? For him? Not that Naraku minded, but something seemed off about that. It pleased him in a weird way that he couldn't explain.

"Kagome? What happened?" Inuyasha's voice asked worried that he might have hurt her.

"You attacked Naraku-sama."

"Naraku?"

"Yes."

"Sama?"

"Y-Yes."

Naraku's smirk had revealed itself again, only to make Kagome smile.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

(AN: Um. . . Please don't kill me! I'm too young to die! Sorry, I just wasn't inspired to write on this fic. . So please don't hate me for it.

Yuki: Let's play a game!

Audience: Yes! What kind of game?

Yuki: A Bachlorette party!

Audience: *scream with glee*

Yuki: Behind this curtain shall be one famous Bachelor everyone knows!

Audience: If he is hot, then we take him!

Yuki: Well, folks. He certainly IS one hot babe! You know him as. . .

Audience: Yes

Yuki: As. . .

Audience: YES?

Yuki: Well, one condition, if you don't review, you have to marry and sleep with him!

Audience: We told you once we don't have to say it again, If he is hot, WE TAKE HIM!

Yuki: And our mystery man behind the curtain is. . .

*curtain reveals*

Yuki: Jaken!