InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Did You Ever Love Some One ❯ Did You Ever Love Some body ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Did You Ever Love Somebody

---------------------

Disclamer: I don't own Inu-Yasha and co. nor the song "Did You Ever Love Somebody", coz IY and co. belongs to Rumiko Takahashi and the song to Jessica Simpson.

-------------------------

Kagome was sitting under a cherry tree, looking at the clear stary sky smiling a sad smile while listening to her walkman. It was dark night and Miroku had suggested to put the camp up when they had arrived nearby the hot spring. Everyone had been really tireds and fallen a sleep right away after setting the camp and eating supper.

Kagome had been the only one who haven't been so tired than the other ones. She had told the others that she had wanted to go for a walk alone...

And now, she was sitting under a bloomy cherry tree looking at the stars of the night. She closed her eyes as she heard one of her favourite songs starting to play on the walkman.

"Did you ever love somebody? So much that the earth moved
Did you ever love somebody? Even though it hurt to
Did you ever love somebody? Nothing else your heart could do
Did you ever love somebody? Who never knew

Did you ever lay your head down On the shoulder of a good friend
And then had to look away somehow Had to hide the way you felt for them

Have you ever prayed the day would come You'd hear them say they feel it too
Did you ever love someone? Who never knew
I do.

And if you did Well you know I'd understand
I could, I would More than anybody can

Did you ever love somebody? So much that the earth moved
Did you ever love somebody? Even though it hurt to
Did you ever love somebody? Nothing else your heart could do
Did you ever love somebody? Like I love you
Like I love you ... Like I love you"

Kagome sung quietly feeling how the words of a one simply song had touched her heart so deep.

"If only Inu-Yasha could understand how I feel towards him, althought he doesn't feel the same for me...
He loves Kikyo, more than anything else in this world," She thought out aloud, sighing softly, not noticing a person behind the tree.

"Oh Inu-Yasha... If only you could understand how deeply I am in love to you..." She sighed softly, taking her headphones away, stopping the walkman. Softly she put her head against the big cherry tree, closing her eyes slowly and falling a sleep.

The person step out behind the tree, looking at the girl with his golden eyes softly. He had heard every word what she had said and sung. Smiling softly, he picked the girl up to his arms, carring her back to the camp, where others were still sleeping.

He carefully put her in her sleeping bag, placing a gentenly kiss to her forhead, " Yes I have had loved someone, even thought it had hurt," He softly whispered running his hand gentenly through her face.

"I love you so much that it hurts me to tell you... I'm sorry," He whispered placing one last kiss to her forhead, before going to sat down to the nearest branch of a big old tree, looking at the girl from there.

"I'm sorry Kagome," He whispered, feeling alonely tear running down from his cheek, "I'm sorry that I can't tell you I feel the same," He mumbled sleeply, before falling a sleep...

----------------------

Me: Hi guys! This is a songfic like you have already noticed. *lol* I hope you really liked! ^.^

Shippo: I like it!

Me: Thanx Shippo *smiles and hugs Shippo* What are you doing here anyway?

Shippo: I just came to ask what this thing is. *shows a lighter*

Me: Maybe you shouldn't touch that, it's kinda... ummm... dangerous...

Shippo: Why? What it is?

Me: It's a lighter. You can make a fire with it.

Shippo: Cool! *Grins and walks behind Sessho-maru's severant, Jaken, clicking the lighter and putting the toad demon on fire*

Jaken: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Water!!! Somebody get me water!!!! *yells and runs all around the forest*

Me: *sweatdrops* -.- , Shippo, if you just give it to me before anything bad can happen.

Shippo: *Walks over to Mayu and gives her the lighter looking guilty* Here, Sorry.

Me: It's okey. Thank you, Shippo. Do you wanna say anything to the people out there?

Shippo: Yes! Please write more fanfictions about me!!! And Please review and tell Author whadda you think about her one shot songfic!!!! Please!!!* Looks people with puppy eyes*

Me: Well that's it. See you later Minna-san!!! And remember! REVIEW!!!!