InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Dirty Little Secret ❯ Chapter Nine ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Dirty Little Secret
by Tempest

Chapter Nine

The next morning, everyone moved with an exaggerated slowness that only comes from a hard night. The stress from the day before had effected everyone badly and even little Shippo looked dejected.

Kagome fixed breakfast, but queasy stomachs made the food taste like mush, so the bowls remained half full. Stretching to ease the ache in her muscles, Kagome decided that a soak in the nearby hot spring was exactly what the doctor ordered.

"I am going to take a bath.  Do you want to come Sango?" The withdrawn exterminator nodded, and made her way over to the teenager.

They walked down the path towards the water, and Kagome was already kicking off her shoes in anticipation before they even reached the bank. In five seconds, she was undressed, and wading into the warm water before Sango even had the chance to look around. Kagome snapped her fingers when she realized she forgot something.

"Sango, I forgot the soap. Would you mind going back for it?" She asked. Sango nodded, and trudged back to the camp. She was lost in her own thoughts so she was surprised when she heard Inuyasha and Miroku talking.

"You look like crap Miroku. Where were you the other night?" demanded Inuyasha.

"I quarreled with Lady Sango, and I found myself in a brothel with a woman," was Miroku's low reply. Sango's eyes widened with shock. She gathered up Kagome's bag, and whirled away, but not before hearing Inuyasha's reply.

"Oh, that's why your dick was purple. You spend time in those places. You should be careful.  You never know what you can catch in there." Inuyasha's disgust was apparent in his tone.

She sped down the path, skidding to a stop at the edge of the water. Hurriedly, she stripped off her clothes before a wary Kagome, who watched quietly from the water. When the visibly upset woman, finally immersed herself into the hot spring, Kagome approached her slowly.

"Are you alright Sango?" She asked softly.

Sango flung herself into the girl's arms, sobbing against her shoulder. Kagome instinctively wrapped her arms around the young woman, brushing Sango's long hair with her fingers in a soothing manner, while thinking that her tresses were incredibly soft.

"Shh it's okay. Tell me what's wrong," Kagome requested in a low voice.

Sango sniffed as she drew the breath to speak. "Miroku spent the other night in a….a…house of …*sniff* ill repute," she gasped out in between sobs.

At her words, Kagome clenched Sango tightly to her chest. She felt the other woman's soft breasts pressing up against her naked skin, and she felt a familiar sense of desire awaken inside of her.

"I am so sorry Sango," Kagome whispered into her ear.

When Sango felt Kagome's hot breath against her ear she felt a quiver in her loins, and she licked her lips. She pulled back slightly, to look at the younger girl and was surprised to see lust reflected back at her in the girls beautiful eyes. Sango looked down to overt her eyes, and was instantly distracted by a bead of water that was making its way lazily down between Kagome's breasts. She was struck by the sudden urge to lean down, and lap it up with her tongue.

Kagome reached out to rub Sango's arm soothingly, trying not to acknowledge that the real reason she was doing it was so she could feel the other girl's soft skin under her palm. The steam from the heated water was rising gently, causing the young women's normally creamy flesh to flush rosily.

"It's alright Sango. Look at it this way.  At least you know it was meaningless." Kagome frowned to herself, sadness spreading over her beautiful features. "When Inuyasha runs off, it's to the woman he loves."

At her words, Sango looked up at the younger woman, and felt her heart clench. Why did men have to be so cruel?  Kagome's lower lip quivered, and Sango moved nearer, completely infatuated with the sight. She wondered if her lips tasted as good as they looked. Kagome looked up at Sango's movement, and her eyes widened when she saw that the other girl was staring at her lips. She distantly thought she should be worried, but the little flame of desire that shot down to the pit of her stomach pushed the thought away. She licked her lips unconsciously, nearly smiling when she saw Sango's nose flare as she inhaled at the sight.

Sango reached up to cup Kagome's porcelain cheek in her palm, her thumb soothing over her eyebrow as if she could wipe away the pain shadowed in the depths of her eyes. The same pain she knew was reflected in her own gaze. Kagome leaned into the caress allowing herself to nuzzle Sango's hand, taking in her floral scent. She shifted a little closer to the older woman, craving her touch.

They stared deeply into each other's eyes, soft blue meeting chocolate brown. Sango's lips parted as her breath came in soft pants, and Kagome's tongue darted out again in invitation.

Their lips met and sparks flew down both girls' spines as they tasted each other's sweet flavor. Tentatively, their tongues met and swirled around in a delicate dance. Sango's hands came up to slide into Kagome's hair at her temples to hold her in place, while Kagome wrapped her arms around the other woman's waist pulling her nearer.

They moaned as their heated flesh rubbed against each other causing flickers of desire to gather in their centers. They sighed in unison as they began to explore each others bodies. The territory was so familiar, yet foreign at the same time.

Miroku's PoV

After my talk with Inuyasha, I was feeling pretty low. I know that going to the brothel was not the best idea, but to be told that by Inuyasha was just humiliating. I walk aimlessly down the forest path not even paying attention to where I am going, so I am surprised when I hear a low moan.

I look around, and notice that I am on the path to the hot spring. Oh well, since I am here. I creep closer, intending to look upon the perfection of Lady Sango one more time, when I nearly trip over my own jaw in shock.

Kagome and Sango are locked in a very heated kiss, while rubbing their bodies sensuously against each other. I must have stood there for five minutes, before I realized that I was out in the open, and could be spotted at any second. I duck behind a bush, continuing to stare, completely absorbed in the scene.

Kagome licked a path down between Sango's breasts, pausing to flick her tongue over a pink nipple. Sango dug her fingers deeper into Kagome's raven hair, pulling her closer to the sensitive flesh as she arches her back. Kagome's hand glides down over Sango's hip to disappear into her silken folds as she smiles up at her lover.

"Don't worry Sango.  I know how to make you forget about that pervert monk." She giggles impishly before drawing Sango's breast into her hot mouth. Sango lilting laughter floats out over the water as she replies.

"Oh I have no doubt that you can Kagome-chan."

I feel light headed as my blood rushes south, and my erection aches to be touched. I swallow as I fight the urge not to grab myself through my robe. This was like a dream come true, except for what they were saying. What did she mean make her forget about me?

Sango tugs Kagome up into a searing kiss, and their moans wind their way to me, teasing my already rampant desire. Unable to resist any longer, I slide my hand inside my robe to wrap my fingers around my heated staff. I bite back the groan of pleasure I feel at the gentle pressure.

Just then, I noticed a disturbance on the other side of the bank. I look up to see that Sesshaumaru has been coldly observing the scene with narrowed eyes. I open my mouth to shout a warning, but I can not find my voice. I try to move, but I can't. I watch in stunned silence as the girls turn to look at him.

They stand embracing in the water, their heads together as they smile invitingly at the handsome dog demon. They both reach out their hands, and beckon him forward with a wave of their delicate fingers. To my horror, I watch as Sesshaumaru disrobes without a word, baring his smooth body to their welcoming gaze. He is much more muscular than I would have imagined, having hidden his hard body under those silken robes. I notice absently that he has both arms and I wonder when he found a replacement for the one Inuyasha cut off. He glides gracefully into the water, barely causing a ripple as he moves towards them with unnatural speed.

His long silver hair floats down to mingle with their dark strands as he pulls them close to his chiseled chest. He leans down to give Sango an arousing kiss, while Kagome licks the flesh at his neck. Sesshaumaru's clawed hand reaches around to cup Sango's firm bottom to lift her closer to him, while his other hand traces down Kagome's pale back. Kagome whimpers with neglect, and he breaks his kiss with Sango to lean down and nip at her throat.

Both woman sigh with pleasure, and I can see them arch into the demon's touch like kittens being stroked by their master. Sango begins to plant kisses down his wide torso stopping to swirl her tongue around his nipple, causing the demon to purr.

His hand slides up Sango's arched back and she groans with bliss. "This is what it feels like to have a real man touch me." Sesshaumaru growls in agreement as he continues to ravish Kagome's delectable neck.

I try to move away, but I am rooted to the spot, my gaze riveted to the scene before me. I hear a sound beside me and I look over to see Inuyasha watching his brother's antics. He looks over at me, and flashes me a smile before patting me heartily on the back.

"Don't feel bad, Miroku, after all she had to go somewhere to get her needs met. It's not like you are man enough to fight for her, much less satisfy her. I mean, one little fight and you run off to the nearest whore. What kind of baka are you?"

"But, Inuyasha," I stutter. "She turned me away. I am abnormal."

"So what? You like to get slapped around by girls. You finally find one that's good at it, but the moment she plays a little hard to get you run off crying in your sake." Inuyasha has his hands in his sleeves as he speaks to me, but his eyes never leave Kagome.

"But," I start again only to have him cut me off.

"But what? If you really loved her, you would fight for her. Stop being so pathetic would ya." He shakes his head sadly before he trots off towards the water shedding his clothing on the way, pausing only to snatch up some soap.

Kagome turns around in Sesshaumaru's arms to flash a welcoming smile to the hanyou. She wiggles free and leaps into his waiting arms, laughing with joy. Inuyasha smiles down at her ruefully before claiming her mouth in a breath-taking kiss. They looked so happy, so in love, I think to myself absently. I look away at their display of affection, that I will never have again, only to see Sango crawling over Sesshaumaru's naked chest.

He grabs her roughly by the hair, pulling her head back to expose her throat to his bared fangs. He leans down to sink his teeth into her soft skin, revealing in her cries of submission. He backs her into a large boulder that sits in the middle of the spring, laying her onto the rounded surface. He swaths a path across her collar bone to the hardened peaks of her breasts. I can see her shudder as his hot tongue laps at her sweet flesh. She moans as she rocks her head back in forth. He feasts on her mounds, as his clawed hand tracing down her quivering stomach to slide past her ebony fur.

Sango gasps as he spreads her milky thighs wider, exposing her molten core, while plunging a graceful finger into her depths. Expertly he rotates his thumb over her swollen bud causing her to pant with need, her hands tangling in the silken skein of his hair. His mouth soon follows the path of his hand and I see his pink tongue dart out to taste the nectar of her flower. She begins to writhe under him, begging him with her body for him to relieve her of the building tension.

Movement distracts me from the simultaneously revolting and arousing scene. Inuyasha has turned Kagome so that her back is pressed up against his muscled chest. He has lathered the soap in his hands and is caressing Kagome while he nuzzles her neck. His soapy palms slide smoothly over her skin, until she is covered in suds, clothing her in a tantalizing dress of froth. I see the soap disappear into the water as he drops it distractedly. He places both hands on the tops of her thighs and slowly glides up over her hips, crossing over her abdomen to cup her breasts. He flicks both nipples, causing them to harden visibly through the suds. She moans, leaning back further into him while he whispers professions of undying love in her ear.

She reaches one hand up to slide her fingers into his light hair until she connects with a delicate ear. I see his lips stretch back in feral grimace of delight as she rubs the base of the extremity. One hand leaves one of her pert breasts to tease her folds, opening her wide to his thrusting fingers. Her mouth gapes open, and by the expression on her face I know that she is near her completion.

I desperately try to close my eyes against the scene unfolding before me. I know it can't be real. Inuyasha would never be that loving to Kagome, and Sango would never do THAT with Sesshaumaru. Heck, Inuyasha and Sesshaumaru would never do this in the same stream together, but I still can't move away.

Sesshaumaru flips Sango around so she is draped over the boulder, and her chocolate eyes burn into mine. She smiles when she sees me, but not the sweet smile I am used to seeing. This one is filled with spite as she smirks at me. Over her I can see Sesshaumaru's impassive features as he gets ready to mount my Sango from behind.

She giggles as she sees my mortified expression. Sesshaumaru bends down to lick her spine and her laughter turns to shuddering gasps. He grasps her hips in his hands to raise her bottom a little higher. With one smooth stroke he sheathes himself in her causing her to cry out in ecstasy. He pistons in and out of her with a steady pace and her eyes roll back into her head.

"Yes, yes. This is what it feels like to be taken by a real man. You could never compare, My Houshi." She begins to laugh with sheer pleasure, and soon Kagome's tinkling giggle, and Inuyasha's snicker joins in with her as they all look mockingly at me. Even Sesshaumaru's lips curl up slightly. I feel hot wet tears trail down my face as I watch everyone I love abandon me.

*~*

Miroku jerked up into a sitting position, tears streaming, unchecked down his face. He glanced around to see that he was still in camp and that it was the middle of the night. He quickly checked to make sure that Sango was still on the other side of the fire, breathing a sigh of relief when he saw that she was. She was safe and alone, thank Buddha.

As a reflex, he looked over to where Kagome was sleeping, and nearly jumped up when he saw her bag was empty, except for the small kitsune who was curled up in the center. Before he could move, he saw a flash of red from the tree above her bag and he looked up. He saw Inuyasha perched on a tree branch with his arms wrapped tightly around a sleeping Kagome. His face was buried in her dark hair, and it looked as though the hounds of hell wouldn't be able to tear her away from him.

He shifted his gaze back to his lady love. Tomorrow would be time enough to ask questions about his companions sleeping habits, and tomorrow would be the time to get back what belonged to him. His Mistress.